Broke one f my own rules.

Oldercumslut

Broke one of my own rules.  Made a hook up through A4A.  Didn't leave my wallet in the car.  While hooking up someone when through my wallet and took my cards.  Was smart and didn't take the wallet just the cards.  Fortunatly I have pretty good fraud detection.  So remember guys, nothing bu you and a burn phone into a hook up.  You never know what might happen while you're distracted.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Oldercumslut said:

Broke one of my own rules.  Made a hook up through A4A.  Didn't leave my wallet in the car.  While hooking up someone when through my wallet and took my cards.  Was smart and didn't take the wallet just the cards.  Fortunatly I have pretty good fraud detection.  So remember guys, nothing bu you and a burn phone into a hook up.  You never know what might happen while you're distracted.

Always leave my wallet and cards in my car.

On 9/7/2020 at 2:36 PM, Oldercumslut said:

I have one better, or worse. Met a hook-up on Grindr in my hotel room and forgot to hide my wallet--something that I always do. He asked me to get a towel from the bathroom the bathroom and had enough time to clean out my cash. It was over $100 since I was traveling. Of course, he left the cards, thankfully. Lesson learned.

I usually do also. I also have a use iPhone I carry around.  Use wifi only on it to message people etc.  No computers or whatever.   Especially since I have a preference for anon hookups.  I even his a change of clothes just in case.

The one time I didn't I got burned.  Wasn't even that great a fuck.