Corrupting the straight skater boy

pervinmt

Part 3

TJ became an immediate hard core fan of getting rimmed, even more so after I introduced him to poppers. I'd give him his laced soda, we'd get ripped, then my face would be buried in his hairy hole as he huffed on poppers and egged me on with filthy talk. Then he would skull fuck my face and blow his load down my throat followed by a piss chaser. He never even once objected to my finger up his cunt as I blew him. I guess he figured that wasn't TOO faggy. And besides, he knew just how good if felt, and that he'd probably never get his little girlfriend to do that to him. ( who I hadn't seen around in a while, come to think of it.) Then it was more weed and round two of the same thing, except he didn't give me his piss on the second go, so I was always left with the taste of his trashy load in my mouth.

Now, as much fun as that was almost everyday, I was getting anxious for things to progress. My dick was craving his straight skater hole more and more everyday.  I knew I could only go so far in my next step, but after a couple more weeks, I knew I had to press on.

So one day, after the usual G and weed, I casually pulled out a glass pipe packed with a fat load. A gloriously naked TJ sat straight up as soon as he saw what I had.

"Oh fuck dude!" He exclaimed. "It's been a couple of years since I've had that shit!"

At first, I was a little disappointed that I wasn't going to be the first one to corrupt him with T, but I quickly realized it didn't matter as long as the end result was me shooting my dirty load 11 inches deep into his straight guts. And besides, seeing his eager face, and having a reliable source for great shit,  pretty much guaranteed that I would absolutely turn him into a Tina whore.

"Well here you go buddy." I said, handing him the pipe. "Go ahead and hit that a few times." My dick got rock hard as I watched him expertly handle the pipe. He knew just how to torch the bowl and get it rolling. My heart beat faster as he raised the pipe to his lips and inhaled a long, slow hit, holding it in before exhaling a large white cloud. I stared at his beautiful, naked tatted and pierced body as he took four more big hits. A greedy boy. I liked that.

He handed me the pipe and torch as he smiled with already spaced out eyes, "Whoa dude. That's some primo shit!" 

"And I can get it anytime." I smiled at him as I lit the torch. I took three hits before I handed it back. He was more polite this time, only taking two himself. We passed the pipe back and forth until it was empty and TJ was flying. I bent over and took his soft dick into my mouth.

"Dude, I can't get hard when I'm high." He mumbled, probably not knowing that most guys can't. I was one of the few lucky ones who could stay hard when I partied.

"That's ok." I replied. "You can still feel pleasure. Awesome pleasure." And I began sucking his dick. It may not get hard, but at least it didn't shrivel up, and I had 5 nice soft inches to roll around my mouth. I worked his dick and balls while he moaned like a cheap whore and I was rewarded with a steady stream of pre cum. This was almost better than when he pumped his load down my throat. Now I got a steady supply of his salty teenage essence to swish around my mouth. 

I really have no idea how long I nursed on his cock before I pulled off. I got up and produced a mirror. In no time, I had chopped up four nice lines. I pulled out a 50 dollar bill and rolled it, quickly snorting my two lines before I passed it to TJ. Like a pro, he snorted his two right down. I handed him the popper bottle as I rolled him over.

Soon, TJ was moaning and panting as I worked my magic on his hairy boy hole. I would alternate my licking and sucking with sliding a finger in and out. Soon I was sliding two fingers in the straight boys pussy, and either he didn't notice, or he was too wrapped up in the pleasure I was giving him to care.

After maybe 45 minutes, an hour, who knows, it was a long time, I sat up and sneaked a little shard that I stuck up his ass.

"What the fuck? Why is it burning?" He howled, wanting to know.

"Relax dude." I reassured him. "It's just a little bootie bump. Another way to enjoy T. It'll stop in a minute. Hit the poppers and relax." He huffed the poppers as I went back to eating his hole. He was soon relaxed again and I pulled out a toy. It was a three speed prostate massager, thin, and with a bulbous head. The perfect device to really start to prepare him for the real thing. I slipped the round head into him.

"What the fuck is that?" He asked looking back at me."

"It's a prostate massager." I told him as I pushed it in deeper. I was surprised he didn't object to it more, but I guess, as long as it wasn't my dick, he was ok with that. He just hit the poppers as I pushed it deeper into him. When I had it pressed against his magic spot, I turned on the low speed. 

"Oooooohhhhhhhhh." He let out a long guttural groan. He didn't say a word, he just moaned and groaned as I rubbed the toy back and forth across his prostate. I rolled him onto his back so I could return to nursing on his cock. As soon as I took him into my mouth, I hit the next speed on the toy.  TJ's moans grew louder and he placed his hands on my head, holding against his crotch. I sucked the boy for about 20 minutes before he started shaking and twitching a bit.

"Oh fuck dude! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. I'm gonna fucking cum!"

As soon as he said that, I put the vibrator on high speed and really worked his prostate. He grabbed two fistfuls of my hair, crying out in ecstasy as his body convulsed and my mouth was flooded with his watery cum that poured out of his limp dick.

I was so turned on, I stood up and moved over to TJ's head. I dropped my shorts and started stroking my big cock. "Let me come on your face!" I begged him.

"What? No way dude!" A surprised TJ said as he opened his eyes to see my big cock just inches from his face.

I didn't say a word. I just picked up the 50 dollar bill off of the coffee table and placed it on his chest. "Just close your eyes and mouth and the 50 is yours." I whispered. TJ grabbed the 50 and scrunched his face up like he was in pain. That pushed me over. Rope after rope of cum coated his face. I covered his eyes, his lips, his nose so it ran down his cheeks. Soon, I was drained and my straight skater boy looked like a cheap whore at a bachelor's party.

I grabbed his boxer briefs off the floor and tossed them over his face. I smiled as I watched him wipe my fluids off of his face with his own underwear, dreaming of the day when my dirty fluids would be inside him.

• Like 40
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Part 4

I smoked another couple of bowls with TJ before I kicked him out, making sure he was good and spun. This would almost guarantee he'd be back for more. And sure enough, by three o'clock the next afternoon, he was outside my door jonesing for more. He looked disheveled and skanky, which only made me want him more! I let him in and his body odor hit me like a truck. He explained he hadn't gone home because his roommates don't approve of tweaking and that he had spent all night and day wandering the streets. I almost felt bad for my dirty little skater boy, but my cock was stirring in my shorts as I pictured this piece of street trash searching desperately for a fix and coming back to me.

I let TJ take a nice, hot shower as I tossed his rank clothes in the wash. I was reclining on the sofa when he came out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his boney hips, his dirty blond hair still dripping. His eyes lit up as he noticed the pipe packed full of the magic crystals. I motioned for him to sit next to me.

I took a big hit, exhaling a nice big cloud. I handed it to TJ and enjoyed the sight of the trashy naked teen rolling the bowl and inhaling a nice, big hit. He collapsed back onto the couch with that certain look on his face. The look of someone who was coming down hard and had just taken the edge off. I smiled because I knew he was going to be so easy to get addicted. He took another hit before he handed it back to me, the greedy bitch.

We passed the pipe back and forth until TJ had taken 6 big hits and I had taken 4. Then I set the pipe aside as I reached for the mirror and dumped a huge load of Tina on it. Then I took a razor blade and chopped at it until I had 4 nice big lines. I snorted 2 of them, then put the mirror back on the table. A look of crushing disappointment crossed TJ's face.

"I don't get the other 2?" He brazenly asked.

I looked a him for a minute before I started. "So, TJ , I've been fixing you up with some primo shit for a while now, and I've asked for very little in return." He just looked at me with his saucer eyes as I continued. "And this T? This is top of the line shit, and it isn't cheap. Now, I'm thinking you kinda owe me."

He looked at me with puzzlement. "What do you want?" He finally asked.

"I want you to suck my cock."

TJ stood up saying, "No man, no way. I'm not no fag. I ain't gonna do that!" He exclaimed as he paced around. 

"Come on now." I prodded him. "It's very simple. You suck me off, and those two fat lines right there will be yours. If not, you can leave and never come back which means no more weed either."

TJ stopped his pacing and stared at the lines. He was right on the precipice. I knew his fucked up mind wanted more drugs, and he kept looking at the mirror with desire on his face.

"Come on TJ." I continued. "Just suck me off and it's yours, or leave and never come back." He ran his hands through his hair as he stared at the lines and contemplated his decision. After a few seconds he looked at me.

"Fine!" he finally said. "But DON'T cum in my mouth! And nobody knows!"

I didn't respond as I looked at him, standing there naked, knowing I was about to take one of his virginities. My cock was already almost hard.

"Come here." I instructed him as I pulled off my shorts. I grabbed the pipe and quickly loaded a bowl. "Kneel right here." TJ slowly got on his knees as I spread my legs apart. He reached up and gingerly took a hold of my cock. This is one of the greatest moments there is, when a straight boy touches his first cock. He doesn't want to, but his desire to be high outweighs his beliefs. I smiled as he leaned forward and carefully put his mouth over the head of my dick. I had taken out my p.a., I didn't want his inexperienced mouth to crack a tooth. Electricity shot through my body as I felt the warm, wetness of his mouth. I lit the pipe and took a big hit, blowing it down into the face of the straight skater boy as he traded his mouth for drugs for the first time. I took another hit then pulled TJ off my cock. I let him have 3 more hits off the pipe. Then I handed him the poppers and watched as the whore took 4 long drags of the chemicals. "Now get back on my cock, WHORE!" I ordered him.  I don't think he caught the whore part, but he was back on my cock, quick as a flash.

Once he passed the initial phase of taking cock into his mouth for the first time, he really started sucking my dick with gusto. I continued to take occasional hits on the pipe, blowing it into his face. I'd let him take hits of poppers now and then before he would dive back onto my cock. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he sure liked it. He was doing an amazing job for a first timer.  He would use one hand to jack my lower cock while he used his mouth on the rest getting a good 3 inches in there and stretching his mouth wide. I only had to tell him a couple of times to watch his teeth.

After a good long time, TJ's efforts were finally going to pay off. I could feel the cum rising in me as I grabbed TJ's head. He tried to push himself off of me while mumbling, "Don't cum in my mouth." I held him fast as he struggled.

"I never said I wouldn't come in your mouth, bitch. I said you have to suck me off, that means taking my load! Here it comes boy! Here it comes you little whore!"

I exploded in his mouth as I pushed his head down further onto my cock. I wrapped my legs around his back as he fought to pull off me. I just gave another hard push on his head, forcing my fat cock to the back of his throat as I shot poz cum right down his esophagus. He gagged and choked as my cum leaked out of his mouth and down my cock. 

I finally released him and he sat back on his heels as he panted for air and tried to wipe the spit and cum off of his chin. God Damn he looked hot! A broken straight boy, is there anything better? He looked at me expectantly, like a puppy waiting for permission before it got it's treat.

"Go ahead boy." I said to him. "You earned it."

TJ grabbed the mirror and the rolled up bill and quickly snorted up the lines.

"That's right whore." I whispered as TJ finished the second line and sat back on his feet again as he did the meth sniffs. "Take your payment."

• Like 19
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 5

Part 5

TJ sat back on the couch as he rubbed his sore jaw. "I guess there's gonna more of that huh?" He asked.

"Oh yea." I replied. "I told you this shit ain't cheap. If you want it, you've gotta earn it. He just sat there, not saying a word. "Now tell me, honestly, was it that bad? You really seemed to get into it there. Like you were really enjoying it."

"It wasn't so bad, I guess." He replied. "I guess I thought it would be grosser."

"And what about my cum?"

"Well, that wasn't as gross as I thought either. I guess I'll have to get used to that huh?"

"If you want to get high you do. Tit for tat." I said. "You'll learn that when you're sucking a man off, it's his right to cum wherever he wants to. If he wants to cum in your mouth, it's his right. If he wants to pull it out and cum on you, that's his right too." TJ just sat there looking at me with his fucked up eyes, not realizing what I was actually telling him. That I was going to use his mouth however I want, if he wants the drugs. "Now go get dressed!" We have an errand to run."

In no time flat we were in the car heading to a friend's apartment. I had told TJ I was out of T, which I wasn't, and that we needed more. My friend was going to act like my supplier. It would be a while before I took him to my real dealer, who was a huge black dude. He was not ready for that. Yet.

I parked the car and soon we were knocking on my friends door. Paul opened the door and smiled when he saw TJ. He ushered us in and into the living room. 

Paul's apartment was nothing special. Dingy, with some beat up old furniture. Paul was a 30 year old construction worker with a solid construction workers body. He actually used to be a priest, but he left the priesthood when he was 26. He decided he could no longer deny the gay, leather loving, cum loving, cock craving fag he was. I met him when he was 27, when he was still a condom queen. I was the first to introduce him to the party lifestyle, and soon I was fucking his tweaked up hole on a regular basis, raw of course. When he got the fuck flu, he knew I was the one that infected him, since he didn't let other guys do it raw. He of course refused to have anything else to do with me. It was just by chance that I ran into him in a bar, since I don't go to them much myself. When he saw me, he came and gave me a big hug, and thanked me for pozzing him. He said it allowed him to become the true pig he always knew he was. We celebrated by getting high as fuck and going to the bathhouse where I restrained him in the sling, blindfolded, and he was gangbanged all night long. Once I saw him naked, and I saw the big scorpion tattoo on his muscular pecs, I realized I had actually seen him here before quite a few times in the sling, but he usually had a leather hood on.

So TJ sat on the ratty couch as Paul and I went into the bedroom to pretend to do business. There was a loaded pipe sitting on the coffee table, a total set up for TJ. When we came out, TJ was still on the couch, but sure enough, Paul's pipe had been moved. 

"Did you touch my pipe?" He asked TJ aggressively. TJ just looked at him and slowly nodded yes. "Did you smoke out of it?" He asked, raising his voice. An intimidated TJ replied with a weak voice,

"I only took two hits, I swear! I didn't think you would mind."

Paul moved like a flash. He grabbed TJ and yanked him off the couch throwing him against the wall and choking him with his forearm. He may have been 2 inches shorter than TJ, but he easily overpowered the skinny kid with sheer muscle. TJ just had a look of pure terror on his face. Paul got his face inches from TJ's and shouted at him.

"Don't you EVER touch my shit without permission boy! Do you understand?" A very frightened TJ responded with a weak, "yes sir." "What!?" Shouted Paul as he grabbed TJ's balls and squeezed. "Yes SIR!" Replied TJ as he winced in pain. Paul threw him to the floor. "Well, I think you owe me something for that you little punk! You're gonna suck my cock!"

"I don't do that." TJ whimpered.

Paul grabbed TJ's long hair and yanked his head back painfully. "The hell you do you little thief!" He spat in his ear. "You stole from me, now take your fucking clothes off or I'll beat the crap out of you!"

TJ started to remove his clothes with a shakey hand. He didn't move fast enough and Paul leaned down and pulled the boys clothes off so that a naked TJ was trembling on the dirty carpet. Paul grabbed his pipe and walked to the other side of the room and stood there.

"Now crawl over here to me." He told the boy. Paul held out the pipe. "Crawl to me and you'll get a reward." I just sat in a chair and watched Paul do his magic. He was a damn good top when he wanted to be. "Come on boy. Crawl over here." Paul said, dangling the pipe. TJ succumbed to the lure of the pipe and crawled to where Paul stood. "That's a good boy." Paul crooned as he handed the pipe to TJ. The naked teenager knelt before Paul and accepted the pipe from him. He lit the torch and soon took a large hit. Paul took back the pipe as TJ exhaled.

"Good boy. Now undo my pants and you'll get another hit. But you have to use your teeth."

TJ moved his head toward Paul's crotch and started pulling on his jeans at the waist. Luckily they were button ups, and TJ had that task quickly done, and received another hit.

"Now," continued Paul, "pull down my jeans, then with your teeth, pull down my jockstrap." TJ did what he was told. It was so hot watching this straight kid submit to a man. And I know he got a real good smell of Paul's raunchy jock. Once Paul's jock was around his ankles, TJ reached for Paul's pipe, thinking he would get a reward. "No no, you greedy little whore." He admonished the boy, "I didn't say you would get a reward for that. Now, do you want another hit before you suck daddy's cock?" TJ looked up and whispered,

"Yes please Sir."

"Ok, I want you to ask to suck my cock. Say, Daddy, may I please suck your cock?"

TJ paused for a moment before he quietly replied, "Daddy, may I please suck your cock?"

"I can't hear you."

"Daddy, may I please suck your cock?" He asked in a loud voice this time.

"Yes boy, you may." Said Paul, handing TJ the pipe. "Take two hits this time."

TJ took two big hits, then handed the pipe to Paul. "Now start sucking!" He commanded the boy. TJ wrapped one hand around the base of Paul's cock and placed it in his mouth. Paul has the best dick to break a boys throat in. 7 inches, and not very fat. Just enough to get past a boys tonsils and in his throat. Paul hit the pipe as he watched the straight boy, that had just whored himself out for a few hits, work over his cock. TJ was doing great for his second cock, and it almost seemed that he liked being submissive. 

Paul set down the pipe and held TJ's head as he forced his full length into the boy. TJ tried to resist, but was no match for Paul. Soon his face was buried in Paul's pubes as he wretched and gagged. Paul pulled him off and TJ gasped for air as he spit up phlegm. Then Paul forced TJ's head back down to his pubes again as the boy choked and gagged some more. He kept repeating this until TJ started getting used to it and was able to suppress his gag reflex. A born cock sucker!

Then Paul held TJ's head tight as he started to skull fuck him. He would pull almost all the way out then ram it back in hard. He did it over and over while TJ struggled for air, getting in gasps where he could. Eventually, Paul started fucking TJ's face faster and faster until he buried his dick and held it there. He let out a growl as the boy flailed on his dick and he started pumping his load right down TJ's throat. I could see TJ's throat muscles swallowing Paul's dirty semen as he tried not to drown in it.

When Paul had finished, he pushed TJ off his dick onto the carpet. "Now boy, are ever going to steal again?"

"No Sir." TJ croaked through his battered throat, wiping spit and snot and cum off of his face. 

"You better not boy!" He said. "Next time I'll show you what actual punishment is!"

He took his pipe and added some more Tina to it and handed it to TJ. "Here, smoke this up, you earned it."

TJ took the pipe and looked as happy as a pig in shit as he sat there, cross legged and smoked it all. He must have gotten 6 or 7 big hits on it while he sat there, oblivious to the future plans Paul and I were making for him.

Soon a VERY spun TJ and I were back in the car, driving across town. I'm sure he thought we were going back to my place. He was very wrong. This kid was fucked up beyond reason, and I wasn't going to waste it. In no time, we had parked and I led an oblivious TJ to my favourite bookstore. This one you just paid an upfront fee and you were good for three hours. No pesky quarters to worry about. And we got there at 10pm. The perfect time on a Saturday night. He looked a little scared as we entered the arcade, but then again he was tweaking hardcore. I guided him through the little maze of booths until we got to one of them that had glory holes on both sides. I told him to strip, which he did without question. I couldn't wait until I could really explore this submissive side to him. I sat on the little chair in the room and pulled the now naked boy into my lap. I opened a new bottle of poppers and held it while TJ took 4 huge hits. Soon a hard cock was poking through one of the holes.

"I don't want to do this." He said as soon as his cloudy head figured out what was going on.

"Come on boy. Suck off five cocks and you'll get a little treat." I said, dangling a bag of Tina in front of him. "Suck off ten cocks, and there's a fat bag of weed with your name on it."

"Yes Sir." He said as he sunk to his knees and crawled to the awaiting cock.

I sat back stroking my big cock as I watched my trashy little straight skater boy suck the cocks of total strangers. Once he started, any inhibitions he may have had about sucking cock were long gone. He eagerly sucked each cock that came through the holes and swallowed every load.

True to word, after 5 cocks, I told him it was treat time. I laid out a couple of small lines on the dirty cement floor. I handed him a rolled up bill, and he dutifully snorted the lines off the filthy floor of an adult bookstore. Fucking trash.

Without even pausing, he started sucking the next cock that came through a hole. I took a little shard and stuck it up his ass. He moaned and gyrated as the T burned his insides. Then I started finger fucking him while he was sucking anonymous dicks. I took out a little thing of lube that I always carry with me and soon had two fingers sliding in and out. By the time he took cock number 10, I had three fingers in his virgin boy hole. And not once did he object.

He had taken his 10th cock by 11:30, and we still had an hour and a half. Of course I didn't want to waste my time, and TJ was obviously into sucking any cock he could, so we stayed. After he had drained a couple more cocks I decided I needed some relief myself, but I didn't want to stop TJ from what he was so obviously enjoying, so I went on the prowl hoping one of my regular cumdumps might be around. And as luck would have it, I ran into Tony. He was a skanky 26 year old drug addict and a total bottom. He had been turned out in prison. I liked him because he was small, only 5'6", and no matter how much he got fucked, his little ass gripped my giant cock like a fist. He was skinny and pale with a shaved head and covered in tattoos. And not nice ones either, prison like tattoos.

I took him to my booth just as TJ was swallowing his 14th(?) anonymous load. He just looked at us with wild eyes, but didn't say a word. I told Tony to strip and piled his clothes on top of TJ's. I laid out two lines for each of them. Thin ones for TJ, and two fat ones for Tony. Both of the whores snorted the T off of the disgusting floor.

TJ went back to sucking cocks. I lubed up my cock and kicked the door open. I felt like having an audience. I don't think TJ even noticed at his point. I sat on the chair and took a nice size shard and shoved it right up into Tony's ass. Then I sat him on my cock, facing away from me. He instantly started riding my huge cock, all the way to the base. Men walked by and stopped to watch the show. Some jerked their cocks. I had two of them shoot their loads onto TJ's head, into his hair.

I fucked Tony in a couple different positions before I couldn't hold back and I flooded his guts with my diseased cum. When I finished, I offered his ass up to anyone that wanted it. An elderly man stepped into the booth. I stepped into the hallway and watched as the old man stuck his dick into the willing hole while TJ sucked cock like it was going out of style.

Two more people fucked Tony and added their cum to the cumdump. I couldn't wait until TJ was the cumdump. TJ swallowed what I guessed was a about his 20th load. Finally, at 1am, it was time to leave. There weren't a lot of guys left anyway. I told the boys to get dressed and told Tony he was coming with me. I was still horny and needed a boy who could take it rough.

Once we got home, I gave TJ his promised fat sack of weed and kicked him out the door. In no time flat, I had double slammed Tony and had my fist buried deep in his cum filled guts.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 4