Corrupting the straight skater boy

pervinmt

Part 9

I had to go into work the next day for a while. I left TJ sound asleep. I wasn't worried about him robbing me. I lived in a bad neighborhood and didn't really own anything of value. I had my tv and DVD player, but they weren't fancy and wouldn't bring that much at a pawn shop. The only thing of value I really had was my drugs, and those I kept locked up in a safe. 

I wasn't worried about him leaving either. First of all, he had nowhere to go. And second of all, he knew if he left, that would be it for getting high. And he liked drugs too much to just walk away, which he could do anytime he wanted. The only way I imprison a boy is by controlling them through the lure of free drugs. Well, not free, he knew the cost of them.

I also left a couple little somethings on the nightstand. I had set the alarm for 1PM, and I knew as soon as he woke up, he would see the loaded pipe I had left for him. Also on the nightstand was a decent sized dildo. Not as big as my cock, but close. Along with them was a note that said,

"Good morning whore, I left that pipe there for you, as well as a sandwich in the fridge. I would suggest you eat the sandwich first along with the orange juice that's in there. After you've eaten and smoked, you will do a few chores. Leave the plug in your ass. First, you will vacuum the living room. Second, you will do the dishes and mop the kitchen floor. Third, you will scrub the toilet, and it had better sparkle. I will be home at three o'clock. You will be waiting for me in this manner. You will take out your plug and replace it with the dildo. Then you will sit in front of the door with your legs crossed, your hands behind your back, your head bowed, and the dildo up your whore hole. You will not look at me when I enter the apartment. If you do all these things to my satisfaction, you will get a reward. If not, then no reward. The choice is up to you." 

I knew with almost 100% certainty that TJ would do exactly as instructed. 

I was actually done with work at 2, but needed to make a stop on the way home. When I opened the door, I smiled to find TJ exactly as I told him to be. The submissive little slut. His chores were done perfectly, so I prepared two fat lines for him, on the toilet seat. 

"Come in here, whore!" I yelled to him. "On your hands and knees. And don't let the dildo fall out!" He crawled into the bathroom, carefully squeezing his ass cheeks together. I gave him a rolled up bill and watched my straight little skaterboy snort the T off the toilet seat. It was almost a shame it wasn't a nasty, dirty toilet, but there was time for that later. I slowly fucked his ass with the dildo as the lines went up his nose. "Now, get me hard!" 

He turned toward me and reached up, unzipped my fly, and fished out my soft cock. He took me into his mouth and started sucking. I leaned over and fucked his ass with the dildo as his warm, wet mouth made my cock rock hard. I pulled it out and and turned him so his ass was facing me. I pushed his shoulders down until his head was on the floor and his ass stuck up.

I slid the dildo out, enjoying the site of his hole gaping open. I spit on it a couple of times and watched as my saliva ran into him. I spit on my dick a couple more times before I started pushing it into him. TJ groaned as he felt my huge pole stretch his pussy wide open again. I'm sure he was very sore after last night. Good. When I was buried in him as far as I could get, I held myself still.

Then I started pissing.

I hadn't pissed in hours, so I knew I had a lot to empty into my human toilet. My steam was strong, and he moaned as he felt it spraying against his intestines, flooding deep into his guts. After what I swear had to be at least a quarter of a gallon of my hot piss, I finally ran out. I pulled my cock out and stood up.

"Don't move and DON'T let any of that out, whore!" I ordered him. "I'll be right back."

I left and returned to see TJ hadn't moved a muscle. I put the plug back in him to hold in the piss and stood him up then sat him on the toilet. I gave him the pipe, and he looked as happy as an pig in shit as I went to work. I clippered his pubic hair off his crotch and balls before covering them with cream and shaving them smooth. Then with some manipulation, I had a chastity cage locked on him. It was a metal one, nice and heavy with a urethral sound on it. I stood up and looked down on him, raising his chin so he was looking up at me. 

"Now, reach between your legs and pull out the plug." I instructed him. He did so and my piss started shooting out of him. He tried to look away, ashamed. "Keep your eyes on me whore!" I ordered him. He looked at me with a uncomfortable look on his face. I swept his hair aside so I could stare into his blue eyes. It's amazing how people can do all sorts of crazy and humiliating sexual things, but the act of emptying ones bowels is still so intimate and embarrassing. I stared into his eyes, asserting my dominance over him as he emptied himself of my piss. 

When he finished I told him to wipe himself up and come into the living room. When he joined me, I attached his restraints behind his back, then guided him over to the window. The window that overlooked the skate park. 

It was busy, lots of kids practicing their tricks, or standing around talking. I recognized a few of them as friends of TJ. I pushed his face against the window as I kicked his feet apart. Then, with nothing more than some spit, I slid my cock into him. I looked at his friends outside as I buried myself into him, knowing they could see us if they looked up here. He just moaned with his face against the glass.

"Look at them whore." I said to him as I fucked him. "Look at your friends down there TJ. They could look up here and see you taking a cock up your ass. What would they say TJ, huh? What do you think they would say if they knew you were up here taking cock up your ass. That you had traded your ass, your mouth, your body for drugs. What would they say if they knew you were a dirty little meth whore, huh? What if they knew you were gangbanged last night? What would they say if they knew you took load after load into your whore ass from men you didn't even know? Huh? What would they say?" TJ half whined and half moaned as I fucked him harder against the window. "Well it doesn't matter. Do you know why? Because I own you now. You belong to me to do with what I want. Isn't that right? You're my dirty little cocksucking, ass fucking cumdump meth whore, aren't you? Huh? Come on tell me bitch. Tell me you belong to me. Tell me you're MY nasty, dirty, cumdump meth whore, you fucking slut!"

TJ moaned as I said those nasty things to him. 

"Yessssss." He groaned. "You own me. I'm your dirty little cumdump whore!"

As soon as he said those words, I grabbed his hips and slammed into him over and over as I filled him with cum. I rotated my hips and rubbed my load into the walls of his intestines. "Oh yea whore. I own you now. You're mine."

TJ just moaned as my cum filled him up.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 6

• 3 weeks later...

Part 10

I made TJ stay in that position as I went to get the plug, the fat one. I wanted him to watch his friends as my cum dripped out of his just fucked hole. I shoved the crystal covered plug into his hole fast and hard, enjoying his groans and whimpers of pain as the T did it's job burning his tender hole.

There was a knock on the door. I made TJ kneel in the middle of the living room with his legs spread, his arms behind his back and his head bowed. I grabbed a blindfold and put it on him before I answered the door. 

I already knew who it was before I even answered. It was a guy from down the hall that I sold weed to. He stopped by every other Friday when he got paid for a sack and a little extra. He was cool with me being gay and having subs. In fact, the little extra he came for was a blowjob from whatever whore I currently had. His fat bitch of a wife wouldn't put out any more, so he got some relief at my place. 

After we did our deal, I walked him over to my newest whore. Juan dropped his pants and grabbed TJ's head and yanked it back. He opened his mouth in surprise and Juan put his fat Mexican cock into his mouth. 

My slave instantly closed his mouth and started sucking. He raised his hands and tried to put his hands on the cock he was sucking, but Carlos pulled out and slapped him hard across his face. TJ cried out in pain and surprise!

"Keep your hands behind your back gringo faggot!" He ordered my whore in his thick Mexican accent.

"I'm sorry." TJ replied in a scared voice. 

Carlos just grabbed his hair and stuck his cock back in. He held a fistful of TJ's hair as skull fucked the kid. I just stood back and hit the pipe, enjoying the show. I didn't know what I liked more....watching my straight skaterboy take cock his mouth or his ass! They BOTH were hot. I handed Carlos some poppers and he held them under TJ's nose, making the boy take several hits in each nostril. 

"Oh yeah..........breathe in you faggot whore!" Juan demanded. TJ breathed in the fumes until I could see he was a little wobbly. Then Juan really went to town on the teenager. He pounded TJ's face as the kid choked and gagged, coughing up spit whenever Juan pulled his cock out long enough for TJ to breath. Juan kept up the brutal face fuck until he smashed TJ's face into his pubes and held him there tight as he pumped his pent up load into the teenage whore. TJ just struggled and flailed as he was drowned in cum.

After Juan left I got TJ dressed to go out. Well, dressed consisted of just his leather items and a pair of ripped up jeans. He looked so hot and dirty as I led him on a leash, barefoot to the car, like a good slave. And like a slave, I was really going to put him through the wringer tonight.

Our first stop was the bookstore. It was the perfect time, Friday night at 5. There would be lots of available cocks to suck. Married guys loved to stop by on their way home to their bitch wives for a quick blowjob. And sure enough, there were quite a few cars there. We paid and luckily my favourite booth was open. And there was an extra treat waiting.

Someone had jizzed on the dirty floor, and I used the opportunity to further degrade TJ. I mixed a little T into the cum and pushed TJ's face toward it. He tried to avoid doing what he knew I wanted him to do, but I quickly backhanded him and grabbed his hair.

"You will lick that up you filthy little whore!" I said as I pushed his face into it. "Or you will never get another thing from me!" TJ hesitantly stuck his tongue out and I pushed him down into it. "Lick it whore!" I demanded him again. He lapped it up as I held his head down. Soon it was all gone. "Now, start sucking!" 

TJ crawled to a hole, and soon a cock was poking through and he took it into his mouth. I smiled as I watched him swallow the strangers cum that was soon pumped into his straight boy teenage mouth. 

After I had watched him suck off 4 more cocks, I went on a little mission. I searched the empty rooms and the various garbages and soon had found 5 used condoms with loads still in them. I went back to the booth to find TJ exactly where he should be. On his hands and knees with a cock in his mouth. I undid his jeans and pulled them down exposing his hairy ass. I grabbed the plug and pulled it out as TJ groaned with the cock in his mouth. I stuck my finger in him, enjoying how loose his hole was becoming. I carefully emptied all the cum into one condom, then stuffed that condom into TJ's hole. With a little dexterity, I squeezed out the contents into my little skater whore. Then I took a nice sized shard and pushed it into his cummy hole. I made sure to rub the shard into his intestine walls while I enjoyed the wetness I felt. TJ whined a bit as his insides started burning again, and grunted in pain as I shoved the plug back into him. I left his jeans down, enjoying how slutty he looked giving head like that with his ass exposed.

After a couple of hours and 12 loads in TJ's stomach, I decided it was time to move to the next stop on our little journey. There was an area of the city that had a large homeless population. It also happened to be in a couple of abandoned  buildings. The cops didn't really patrol the area. I know this because I frequently would take my whores there to service the homeless guys. Tonight it was TJ's turn. I gave him some laced Gatorade to drink on our drive over there, and I let him hit the pipe a few times as well. By the time we got there, he was visibly fucked up. I led his barefoot ass into one of the buildings and through a little maze. We passed many homeless guys on the way, and most of them knew what was up. A couple of them started following us. The place stunk. It reeked like piss and body odor, and that actually aroused me a bit knowing TJ was about to be debased like he had never been before.

We reached a room that had some exposed pipes, and I attached TJ's leash to one, locking it so he couldn't go anywhere. Then I stripped him of his jeans, totally exposing him. He looked frightened as he saw people moving in the shadows. Even in his fucked up state, he knew what was up. I didn't say anything as I produced a syringe and quickly stuck TJ. Then I pulled the plug out of his ass and retreated to the shadows to stand back and watch.

The first guy that approached TJ pushed him to his knees before fishing out a soft cock. TJ was so fucked up that he didn't even hesitate. He just opened his mouth and the homeless guy stuck his cock right in. I could see him gag  from the smell of the dirty cock he was sucking, and that made my dick twitch. The homeless guy just held TJ's head as his hips pounded his average size cock into the warm, wet hole. A couple more guys were standing around, rubbing their cocks through their pants, waiting for their turn.

The guy fucking TJ's mouth didn't last very long, and was soon pumping his load into my straight skater whore. As soon as he stepped away, another guy took his place. He grabbed TJ's hair and slammed what had to be an 8 inch cock all the way down TJ's throat. TJ gagged as the man held him there. Meanwhile, another man had come up behind TJ. He just dropped his pants and rammed a nice thick cock balls deep in TJ's ass. TJ let out a muffled scream as his hole was suddenly stretched open. The guy in TJ's throat pulled out and TJ coughed out some phlegm. The guy in TJ's pussy grabbed his skinny waist and pounded away. The other guy rammed his cock back down TJ's throat. I just stood back and enjoyed the show, rubbing my hard cock through my pants. This is what I love about the homeless guys. They don't make gentle love, they are rough and  brutal. It's probably been months for them without a hole to cum in, so when they finally get one, they pound it for all its worth. Even the straight guys will partake because for them it's not a gay thing. It's just a warm, wet hole to dump in. Like in prison. I smiled as I watched the men dump their loads in my drugged up teenage whore. This was a place I would bring TJ to many times in the future.

In all, I watched 10 guys dump into TJ's pussy, and another 14 down his throat. By the time they were finished, TJ was a mess lying in the dirt, where the little piece of trash belonged. But his night was far from over, and we had one more stop to make.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 4

Pervinmt  love your stories on one hand it’s big turn on and get me off every time and yet they are so wicked and nasty that I sometimes feel bad/ ashamed for wanting more and wishing it was me that got used/ abused that way.

keep up the good writing and big respect for you writing only on your phone.

Edited by BBottom28
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lucky little fag!

I used to do this for free with dirty old men and anyone.

Go out for drinks with my straight mates, then why waste time trying to pull a hot girl to fuck?

used to sneak out to the local bear late at night.

the thrill when a dirty old man yanks your jeans down and you feel exposed in the cool night air. The feeling of him shoving his dirty tongue up my arse and then roughly finger fucking me! It’s better than any straight sex.

I was happy to be used by anyone! The filthier the better! 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...