Corrupting the straight skater boy

pervinmt

Just think about what was going through it's mind when Paul came over. Had to know he'd be taking a lot more dirty loads up that boy pussy.  Especially once he realized he had to beg for his hole to be filled if he wanted any product. 

Reminds me of being turned out when I was 19 and using. TJ got a lot more though lol. 

Part 11

I threw TJ's jeans at him as he layed there on the dirty, piss covered ground, cum leaking out of his hole. 

"Get dressed you fucking white trash cumdump!" I ordered him as I shoved the fat pug back into is ass. I just stood over him as he slowly pulled his pants on, spitting on him. "Hurry up you little faggot!" I demanded. He pulled his jeans on and I unlocked his leash. I started to lead him back out through the maze, past all the homeless guys that had just used him. He just hung his head in shame as we walked. I looked at him, his long, stringy hair matted with cum, his naked tattooed torso covered in streaks of dirt and slime and couldn't help myself. My newest prize looked so trashy and fucked up that I grabbed him by the back of his neck and shoved him against the wall, smashing his face into the cold, hard bricks. I ripped down his jeans and pulled out the plug. Cum ran out of his ass and onto my big, hard cock before I rammed it into him.TJ moaned as I slammed into him over and over while I pushed his face into the bricks, leaving scratches all over one side of his face.

"You fucking take that you little bitch!" I growled, as if he had any other choice. "You're a disgusting little meth slut, aren't you bitch? You'll do anything to get high, won't you? Come on, let me hear it bitch. Tell me what you are!"

"I'm a meth slut." TJ gurgled. "I'll do anything to get high."

"Damn straight you will, you low down, pathetic faggot!" I hissed as I pumped another of my dirty loads into his increasingly wrecked hole.

After I re-plugged him and pulled his jeans back up, I led him to the car and opened the trunk, throwing him in. "Thats where disgusting little meth pigs deserve to ride." I said as I slammed the trunk closed. 

I drove to our next destination. The bathhouse. The sleazy one where anything goes and usually does. I led TJ from the trunk to the front desk, where the desk clerk just leered at him. George, a big bear of a man, just passed me a key as I slid him a baggie of T. He knew what was up. I always bring my whores here.

The second we walked through the door, I made TJ remove his jeans and led him naked to our room. Of course I took the long route, so as many people as possible could see my newest victim in all his trashy glory. We passed one of the regulars, Ben. He wasn't that old, early 40's, but in the advanced stages of AIDS. His skin sagged off his skinny, once muscular body while his belly puffed out. He smiled at us as he looked TJ up and down with his sunken eyes.

"Any luck tonight?" I asked him.

"Naw." He replied. "But that's how it goes."

I just smiled and beckoned him to follow us. He did and soon I was shutting the door to our room. Ben sat on the bed as I pushed TJ to the floor. I dug out my supplies and handed Ben a pipe."

"Where'd you find this one?" He asked, as he got the pipe rolling. 

"Skate park." I replied.

"Damn, you're lucky." He said as exhaled a cloud.

"It's all skill my man." I laughed. "You just need to know how to trap the stupid bitches."

Ben laughed as he sat back, hitting the pipe as I pulled out another little baggie. I quickly laid out two lines on the bathhouse floor and handed TJ a little straw. He quickly snorted them up, not having any idea that is wasn't T, but K. Some good old Ketamine. In no time flat, he was collapsed on the floor as he sunk into the K-hole. Ben and I pulled him onto the bed.

"He's ready for you." I said, as Ben stroked his hardening cock. I pulled out the plug, and more cum ran out. I scooped it up and wiped it into TJ's slack, open mouth. He stared at Ben with vacant eyes, unable to move as his legs were lifted and yet another cock slid into his "straight" skaterboy cunt.

"Oh god he feels so good!" Ben moaned as he slid his 7" cock in and out of the incapacitated boy. "So loose, so juicy! I'm not gonna last long!"

I sat back, enjoying the pipe as I watched the diseased ravaged man have his way with my helpless whore. Soon, I was enjoying the site of Ben deeply kissing my whore as he  buried himself in to the hilt and pumped TJ full of a really, nasty load.

"Got another one in you?" I asked as I handed him the pipe.

"You know I do!" He enthusiastically answered. "Help me roll him over."

We rolled TJ onto his stomach and Ben climbed on top of him, sliding his cock back into the barley conscious boy. He laid his body on TJ's and wrapped his arms around him as he sawed in and out of TJ's cumhole. After a little bit, TJ started coming back to reality and began moaning as his ass was fucked yet again. I smiled an evil smile as Ben deposited his second high viral load into my whore.

"Thank you." He said as he wrapped a towel around himself and opened the door.

"No, thank YOU." I smiled as I fingered TJ's cum filled hole.

After about 20 minutes TJ was back to being semi conscious and I was ready for the last part of his ordeal for the night. I gave him one, final big slam. Then I stood him up with his arm over my shoulder for support, and helped walk him out the door and down the hall.

I knew at this point, TJ's mind was more than gone. He may have been technically conscious, but he probably had no idea of where or even who he was at this point. This only made the men we passed stare more leacherously at the dirty, skanky, trashy teenager as I led him to the open play room. With a little help, I soon had him splayed on a St. Andrew's cross, his back and ass exposed and ready, his mouth gagged to help stifle the inevitable screams. Because, as fucked up as he was, he was going to feel this!

A small crowd had gathered to watch as I picked up a whip and expertly landed the first blow right in the middle of TJ's back. He screamed as his body tensed up and a dark red welt appeared. After a few more strokes, TJ just hung there blubbering. Someone took mercy on him and fed him some poppers, but I didn't stop. Not until I had landed 20 lashes across his teenage whore back. I had broken the skin in a few places, and a little bit of blood dripped down. Then I took a bandana from one of the guys and soaked it in poppers, tying it across TJ's nose. Soon, his head just kind of flopped as I picked up a cane. Looking around, I could see many men masturbating as they watched the scene in front of them.

"Don't blow your loads gents!" I said to the room. "This slut will be available as soon as I'm done!"

And with that, I raised the cane and brought it down full strength across TJ's ass cheeks. He part screamed, part whimpered, and part moaned into the gag as I watched a deep red mark appear. Three more strikes and TJ was once again blubbering. After 10, I stopped and admired what I had done. TJ's ass was just one giant, swollen, throbbing piece of flesh. It was dark purple where the cane had struck the same spot more than once, and a little blood ran down his legs.

And true to my word, I made TJ available after that. I and another guy released him from the cross and laid him on a fuck bench, strapping him down. I left the gag in, as I didn't want any loads going in his mouth. Then, I sat back and enjoyed the show, watching these men fuck my freshly beaten bitch. They ran their hands over his body, feeling the welts and the heat that radiated from them. A few of the guys even pulled their cocks out of his ass, and shot their loads across his bloodied back and ass, rubbing their, most likely, dirty semen into the fresh wounds that covered his young, teenage body. See, I told you anything goes here!

After a couple of hours, the last man dumped into TJ and it was time to leave. I had to have help getting him off the fuck bench, to the room, and out to my car, as TJ could barely stand at this point.

Once I got back to my place, I hefted him out of the trunk and carried him up the stairs over my shoulder. I dropped him on the bed where he just stared up at me with those vacant, fucked up eyes. I smiled at my toy. Then I took another syringe and gave TJ a powerful sedative that would knock his ass out for at least 12 hours. Then I pulled off his jeans and crawled next to him. I ran my hands all over his body as he lay unconscious on his stomach, feeling the damage I had inflicted on him. It made my cock hard. I spread his legs and pulled out the plug. I groaned as I looked at his hole. It wasn't even closing. It just gaped open, a very angry red as I could see some of insides poking out. Cum dripped from his new little rosebud and I fingered him, proud of myself for the destruction I had caused to his straight boy ass. Then I reached into the nightstand and pulled out a piercing. I quickly swapped my regular one for one that had several spikes poking out. Then I slid into him.

TJ didn't move a muscle in his passed out state as my huge cock and spiked piercing proceeded to shred his insides even more. His hole was just a loose, wet sloppy hole by this point. I could barely feel it around my dick. I moved my hips around as I pressed the spikes into his innards. Then, I pulled out, relishing the site of my cock covered in slime and fresh blood. I held onto his hips and slammed myself back into him and fucked his lifeless body for a good twenty minutes before I flooded it one last time for the night with another, dirty load.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 1

Guest takingdeepanal

@pervinmt - another great chapter! I love being fucked with the handle of a riding crop after my top has used it wherever he wants (the higher I get, the more places are no longer off-limiTs).

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Part 12

Late the next day TJ finally started stirring from his sedative induced state. I sat in a chair in the corner along with Paul, sharing a joint as we watched the boy slowly regain consciousness. He softly moaned as he started to feel the pain from his fresh wounds and over fucked hole. I knew his insides must be aching and I smiled at his torment as I stroked my hard cock. And it was far from over.

I had decided not to plug his hole after I last dumped in it. Instead, I had diapered the bitch, knowing the cum would leak out of him and that he would piss himself in his sleep, making a wet slimy mess that would further humiliate the "straight" boy still left in him. I also knew he would be VERY thirsty at this point and had attached a rubber piss gag to him. This consisted of a rubber part that covered his mouth with a tube that passed through it so that his mouth was perfectly sealed off. He would be forced to swallow whatever was forced into his mouth through the attached funnel or drown.

I had contemplated blindfolding him, but I wanted to see the terror in his eyes when he realized he would be forced to swallow piss. I gave him a little shot of T, just enough to make him fully regain consciousness. Then Paul and I began by spitting into the funnel. TJ shook his head in protest, but as he was tied spread eagle, it did nothing to stop us. We hocked a couple loogies each as well as copious amounts of saliva. It didn't slide easily through the tube so Paul leaned down and removed the funnel and blew into the tube, forcing the snot and spit into TJ's mouth. TJ gagged as the slime entered his mouth, but he could do nothing to stop it. Paul and I just laughed.

Then I held up a glass that was half full of cum that I had been collecting and freezing. TJ's eyes just grew big as he protested into the gag. It's one thing to swallow cum from a cock you've been sucking, but it's another story to be forced to swallow cum that's been collected for the purpose of humiliation, and TJ knew that as his eyes pleaded for mercy. I picked up a baggie and waved it in front of TJ's face. Then I sprinkled a little bit of the powder into the funnel and poured the cum in. TJ's face wrinkled up as the slimy concoction slid into his mouth. He wretched a bit and I'm sure a little vomit rose into his mouth, but he had no choice but to swallow everything back down.

Humiliating TJ had my cock rock hard and it took a lot of will power to get it soft enough to piss. But eventually I did and I dangled my piercing over the funnel and let go of my stream. TJ was begging and pleading into the gag as much as he could, and tears formed in his eyes, which only made me smile. He was wretching again and I saw his cheeks expand as he struggled in his bonds. But eventually his survival instinct to not drown in my piss took over and he started gulping it down. It took everything I had not to get hard again as I watched TJ's Adams apple bob up and down as my piss made its way to his stomach.

Eventually all good things must come to an end and I ran out of piss. But luckily Paul was ready to go and TJ didn't even get a break before more piss was being forced into his body. He had obviously resigned himself to his fate as he no longer struggled, but just lay there gulping it down. His stomach started to make gurgling sounds as it was quickly filled up.

After Paul had finished, I felt TJ's diaper and it still had a lot of room left in it, so I decided to leave him be for a while. I knew the recycled piss wouldn't take long to go through his body, and soon he would be pissing himself again. Only this time, he would be conscious, which would be even more humiliating. And I couldn't wait to watch it.

We left TJ alone for a while, after attaching clamps to his nipples, and went into the living room to make some plans for later. After about an hour we returned to the room. TJ hadn't pissed himself yet, which was good. He was trying to hold it. I loaded up a fat pipe and removed the funnel from the tube. Paul and I took turns hitting the pipe and exhaling into TJ's tube, giving the boy lots of hits.

"Do you have to piss yet boy?" I asked him. He just shook his head yes. "Well, get on with it pig. You're going to piss in the diaper while we watch." To my surprise, TJ didn't even try to protest. I guess he knew it wouldn't matter anyway. He just took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Then the diaper started to swell and I instantly boned up as I watched my straight skaterboy meth whore fall one more notch down the inescapable rabbit hole.

As soon as he finished pissing himself, I grabbed a rig as Paul undid his bonds. TJ looked at me with that glazed look of apprehension as he knew he was about to get his reward. Paul tied off his arm and I stuck the needle in and soon TJ was flying again. I ripped the diaper off of him and threw him face down. The diaper was a wet, soggy mess, especially where the red tainted cum had leaked from his damaged hole. I decided to let Paul go first, but without any lube. He just spit on TJ's hole a couple of times and rammed himself in. TJ let out a howl as his very tender hole was ripped open yet again. I shoved the cummy part of the diaper into his open mouth, gagging him with the filth. Then I pushed his head into the piss soaked diaper, soaking his entire face and hair in the piss while Paul held onto his shoulders and Jack hammered him. Paul was so turned on it didn't take him long before he was shooting his dirty seed into TJ's aching hole.

When Paul finished dumping, I flipped the teenager over and placed his ankles over my shoulders. Then, without even spitting, I rammed my 11 inches all the way home. I pounded TJ's broken pussy with all my might as I pressed the pissy diaper into his face. TJ could hardly breath as I smothered him. I held the diaper over his mouth and nose as I raped his hairy hole. I would only lift it up when he was fighting for air, and then only long enough to let him get a couple quick gasps in before I smothered him again. Paul did his part by pinching and abusing the boys nips, adding to his torment.

I fucked TJ for a solid 20 minutes, never letting him get enough air. Then the most amazing thing happened. TJ started convulsing and his caged cock started spewing a huge load of watery cum, soaking his stomach and the sheets. As he convulsed, his ass squeezed and milked my cock and I shot off a huge load deep inside him. 

As I pulled out and admired my red streaked cock, I grabbed TJ's stringy hair and forced my half hard cock down his semi-conscious throat, causing it to bulge. Then I let loose with a little bit more piss straight down into his stomach.

When I had finished, I threw a sputtering TJ onto the floor where the trash belonged. Then for good measure, I gave him a swift kick to the balls, causing him to double over.

"He gonna be ok to meet your dealer later?" Paul asked me.

"Like I give a fuck about that meth whore." I replied. "He'll take whatever he's given!"

• Like 5
  • Piggy 12

Part 13

I pulled up to my dealers house. It was a real shit hole, which suited me just fine. I unlocked the trunk and Paul and I lifted a bound and gagged TJ out of it. I had tied his hands behind his back and had attached clamps to his nipples. I used the chain to drag TJ behind me, making sure to yank on them to elicit whimpers from the gagged boy. He stumbled along in his barefoot state wearing only his dirty, torn jeans as usual. I knocked on the door using our code and one of my dealers "associates" answered. He was a young black man with an impressive gold grill. I knew his name was Deshawn, even though we never really talked much. There wasn't really a reason to. He eyed TJ up and down and just smiled his big gold smile.

"Boss is gonna like this one." Is all he said as he started walking to the basement. The basement is where my dealer, Big Sam did all his business as it was totally blacked out and sound proofed. Perfect for hiding the screams of whatever current boy he owned as they suffered hard abuse at his hands.

As we entered the main room I could see a boy on a dirty mattress in the corner taking the dick of a random black man. The boy had a vacant stare as he laid there, barely moving as the black man plundered his hole. He was probably doped up on K, or H. His name was Tommy. I know this because he had been my latest conquest before TJ. You see, once I corrupt a straight boy and ruin his life, I eventually get bored of him so I pass him along to Big Sam. Big Sam will keep him until I give him his next boy, then the current boy will just "disappear". No one ever looks for the used up piece of trash again.

Now I have to say, Tommy was a unique case. Where I usually go for the grungy street trash, Tommy was different. He was really more of a preppy kid. Clean cut, no tattoos or piercings. He had run away from an abusive home. (Oh the irony!) I had met him on the streets and played the "nice" guy, giving him a place to stay and eventually getting him hooked on meth like usual. And now, here he was, a pathetic meth slut. His body that used to be kind of muscular was now a veritable skeleton. He was covered in tattoos and piercings as well as deep scars caused by various whips and canes. His once beautiful head of brown hair had been permanently removed and he had also been castrated. 

Poor TJ had no idea this was going to be his ultimate fate as well.

As we walked further into the basement, Big Sam stood up from his chair. And this man was called Big Sam for a reason! At 6'6" and over 300 lbs, he wasn't a man, he was a mountain! And he had the cock to match! It was a huge 13 1/2 inch monster and almost as thick as a coke can. And to make it even more impressive, it was heavily pierced. Not only did it sport a fat p.a., he had a full Jacob's ladder. 10 thick bars ran down the underside of his cock, and if that weren't enough, he had 10 matching balls inserted under his skin along the top side of his shaft. His cock had been turned into a true monster designed to inflict major pain on the unlucky bottom.

As the unfortunate TJ was about to find out.

The great thing about Big Sam is he is a man of few words. When you're the size of him, you don't have to be. All he had to say was,

"Prepare the bitch!"

Deshawn instantly produced two prepared rigs. Fat ones. TJ's glazed eyes sparkled as he looked at the rigs. Little did he know what was about to happen to him. Paul and I sat TJ on the dirty couch, tied off his arms and removed his gag. Big Sam liked to hear his boys screams. Deshawn found two veins and stuck the needles in. Then he pushed the plungers and TJ was sent into another world. 

Big Sam wasted no time and ripped TJ's jeans off of him. Then he dropped his own pants and released the Kraken. And no matter how many times I've seen it, it always fills me with awe. The sheer size and all the metal always sends a shiver down my spine. TJ's hole was about to get totally destroyed!

Big Sam lubed up his cock and squirted some into TJ's hole. TJ was so far gone, I don't think he even saw the cock that was about to ruin him. Big Sam just covered TJ's so much smaller body and lifted his legs up. Then he placed the head of his cock against TJ's hairy hole, took a deep breath, and rammed it into the skanky teen, burying himself to the hilt.

TJ's eyes flew wide open, as did his mouth, but for a moment, no sound escaped as he went into shock. Then it happened. He let out a blood curdling scream as Big Sam began sawing in and out of the destroyed straight boy pussy.

"Oh God please!" TJ screamed, trying to fight off his rapist, even though he was sorely outweighed. "Please stop! Oh fuck. Oh my God. PLEASE! Please stop. Oh God it hurts so bad!" He pleaded, half screaming, half sobbing. But Big Sam did not slow down for a second. Deshawn covered TJ's mouth and nose with a popper soaked rag, and eventually the boy started to go a little limp. The screaming died down but the sobbing continued, as did the begging. This only spurred Big Sam on more.

He wrapped his arms around the crying boy and stood up with TJ still impaled on his metal encrusted cock. This new position allowed Big Sam to use his powerful arms to lift the boy up a good 8 or 9 inches, then dropping him so TJ's  full body weight caused the torture pole to slam back into him even harder. The teen just wrapped his arms around Big Sam's thick neck and held on for dear life, all the while continuing to sob uncontrollably.

After Big Sam tired of this position, he threw the boy over the arm of the couch so TJ's ass was sticking up in the air. Then he grabbed the skinny hips beneath him with his huge paws and rammed himself back in. TJ screamed a little more and started begging again for him to stop. Deshawn just held a fresh popper rag over TJ's nose and mouth again and the boy calmed down a bit again.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity, Big Sam went ridged and let out a bellow. As he pumped his highly toxic load deep into TJ's battered guts, deeper than any load had been pumped into him before, he reached under TJ's chest and ripped the clamps off his tits causing a fresh, blood curdling scream. I knew TJ's insides were a bloody mess at this point, and this new strain would instantly be absorbed into his body.

I couldn't have been more turned on!

After Big Sam pulled out, I knew it was my turn. TJ just laid over the arm of the couch and didn't even move as I slid my 11 inches into him. His ass had never felt more glorious! His insides were red hot and mushy as hell, and made squishy, schloopy sounds as I dicked him as hard as I could. It didn't take long before I was adding my load into his flaming insides.

After I pulled out, Deshawn moved in next. He had a very decent 9 inches, which TJ probably wouldn't even feel at this point. But it didn't matter. The meth whore was only there for one reason. To take our dirty loads. After Deshawn dumped in the straight cumdump, Paul added his dirty load to the mix.

By then, Big Sam was ready for round two. And this time he would be able to fuck for about an hour. TJ's straight boy hole would never be the same again!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 11