Proper douching

rawvirgin

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I didn't know where else

I could ask this.

My question is how do I do proper douching so I'm totally clean.

I use a bulb and douche with warm water 3 or 4 times until it is clean.

When I used to go to the Toronto Spa Excess bathhouse (still closed due to Covid)

I would douche in one of the two douche

bathrooms in the basement as soon as I got there and in most cases it would be OK.

I did have the odd accident but usually it was tops with large/long cocks

who would go real deep or after a long fucking.

Never had the problem with average cocks even when sometimes  I didn't douche at all.

Now I've met a nice top on line who I've met a few times who has an 8" cock,

so he says. I didn't measure but it sure  is long.

Anyway now I douche at home around 3 hours before I meet him at his place.

It starts off OK but  after maybe 20 minutes it gets messy.

He is always nice about it and still shoots his load but it's embarrassing.

Also he would like to do ass to mouth but obviously we can't do that.

I've read about changing diets or taking Imodium.

What advice would you guys give me?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think in your case I would take a couple of Imodium once you’ve finished douching.  3 hours between your last douche and actually meeting the guy is quite a long time, and I can understand why you don’t want to re-douche once you get to his (it’s a bit of a boner-killer).  I’ve been in similar situations to yours, and only recently started doing the Imodium thing: it’s really helped- I haven’t had any trouble since.  Not something I would want to do every day coz it messes up your natural ‘flow’, but once in a while should be okay.

Changing your diet and introducing some extra fibre in the form of a supplement isn’t a bad idea either...

Some guys here will recommend a full ‘deep’ clean before you go, and while that would certainly do the trick, I rarely have 2 or 3 hours to spare beforehand, and frankly don’t think I could be bothered to go to all that effort for a single fuck, no matter how good. Generally I use a bulb douche like you do, though I also include a dildo or butt plug in my routine, just to tease out anything that might be lurking a little bit deeper.

Edited by Spunkinmyarse
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I think in your case I would take a couple of Imodium once you’ve finished douching.  3 hours between your last douche and actually meeting the guy is quite a long time, and I can understand why you don’t want to re-douche once you get to his (it’s a bit of a boner-killer).  I’ve been in similar situations to yours, and only recently started doing the Imodium thing: it’s really helped- I haven’t had any trouble since.  Not something I would want to do every day coz it messes up your natural ‘flow’, but once in a while should be okay.

Changing your diet and introducing some extra fibre in the form of a supplement isn’t a bad idea either...

Some guys here will recommend a full ‘deep’ clean before you go, and while that would certainly do the trick, I rarely have 2 or 3 hours to spare beforehand, and frankly don’t think I could be bothered to go to all that effort for a single fuck, no matter how good. Generally I use a bulb douche like you do, though I also include a dildo or butt plug in my routine, just to tease out anything that might be lurking a little bit deeper.

Really good response, it’s something we all experience. You do get to learn how your own body behaves, but I thought your comment about Imodium was interesting after douche. I’m not familiar with how it works, so would be good to know more. I tend to be happy when I’ve left for a night out, but after a few hrs of drinking and cruising I do often worry about how clean I still am when it comes to the main event!

Guest shyslut
28 minutes ago, Hairybttmcub43 said:

I have a shower shot and it normally takes me an hour to get a good deep clean before playing. I’ve learned how my body feels and how to relax to make sure all the water is out. PURE for men is also a good fiber supplement that makes cleaning out easier. 

PURE is great! But if you want a cheaper option you can also get Psyllium Husk. Since PURE is literally just psyllium husk, flaks seed, and chia seeds, it'll work exactly the same. For me it's made a huge difference, especially for the deep clean. 

Imodium basically just slows down your digestive system: if you imagine your lower gut as a slow but constantly moving river of shit, Imodium simply brings this flow to a temporary halt. It’s designed primarily to provide diarrhea relief, but the effect is the same whether you have diarrhea or not.

While I’m actually douching, I like things to continue to flow naturally, so that I can flush out as much as possible.  That’s why I take it just afterwards.  But it takes an hour or two to take effect, so you could take it just before.  It just means that once I’m clean, I’m gonna stay that way for quite a while, because nothing is moving downwards.

For me, things don’t seem to start moving again till the following day.  So far I’ve been able to fuck hard all evening and take multiple loads without any mishap, and if I get the urge to poo before I go to bed, all that comes out is sperm (love that!).

Bear in mind that this is still in the experimental phase for me, though- I’m sure there are others here with more experience of it.  In the past, if I was out and about on the road, I would simply stop in a pub or a bar or a public toilet and have a quick check with my portable bulb douche to make sure things were still as they should be.  But what with coronavirus, that option has become more difficult as so many of those places have either closed or become less convenient.  I don’t like putting chemicals into my body when not strictly necessary, but times have changed, and us sluts must learn to adapt!

Edited by Spunkinmyarse
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have a rubber douche thing that attaches to the shower hose. It's about 14" long and 1" diameter. Once you have one it then become necessary to study pictures of hotel bathrooms to determine if the shower is plumbed in or has a hose... 

If it's a quickie and going to be very short time between cleaning and play I then I do a shallow douche not beyond the second hole. 

If I know he's well endowed or it's a longer session or there is travel time involved then a deeper douche is called for with several iterations and I also use Immodium. 

Also I'll pack a portable douche kit, just in case. Normally it's my trusty black bulb and nozzle douche, but more recently I found some on AliExpress that cost <£1 and is a douche nozzle on a squeezey concertina bottle that packs flat. They are also great for j-lube. I want to find some nozzles that fit on most standard water bottles to try as well.  

Everyone is different - there is no right answer - just plenty of ideas to try and see what works reliably for you. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

I have a rubber douche thing that attaches to the shower hose. It's about 14" long and 1" diameter. Once you have one it then become necessary to study pictures of hotel bathrooms to determine if the shower is plumbed in or has a hose... 

If it's a quickie and going to be very short time between cleaning and play I then I do a shallow douche not beyond the second hole. 

If I know he's well endowed or it's a longer session or there is travel time involved then a deeper douche is called for with several iterations and I also use Immodium. 

Also I'll pack a portable douche kit, just in case. Normally it's my trusty black bulb and nozzle douche, but more recently I found some on AliExpress that cost <£1 and is a douche nozzle on a squeezey concertina bottle that packs flat. They are also great for j-lube. I want to find some nozzles that fit on most standard water bottles to try as well.  

Everyone is different - there is no right answer - just plenty of ideas to try and see what works reliably for you. 

That 14" rubber douche thing sounds hot LOL.

AliExpress that cost <£1 and is a douche nozzle on a squeezey concertina bottle that packs flat.

I'm going to try and get something like that. Thanks for the info.

I have been a vegetarian so I get plenty of roughage so clean out is easy but taking psyllium helps. Now how much is you are just going to take dick your basic clean out is enough, but if you are going to be fisted a deep clean out is needed even with your diet a few days before and its also true if you are chasing pop loads. As with fisting you might be in the sling or on your hands and knees for hours especially if you are parTing. You will find the long skinny shower shot can go deep up to your colon starts.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1