Proper douching

rawvirgin

I have good diet so cleanup is easier also as others have said being a bottom is work as not only do we have  to have clean holes but holes that are stretched out to accommodate their dicks so they are not fighting to get in. For those of us about to be fisted we have to work our hole on a regular basis.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BareDublin said:

I learned by trial and error but I can certainly relate to this! Great guide.

It's a shame that you had to figure it out on your own, and presumably defile several men in the process. I believe that young fags should hand themselves over to experienced men for extended rectal training and sexual exploitation. Self-abnegation and a dedication to service don't always come naturally. The fag must often be bent and broken into physical and psychological compliance with male requirements.

33 minutes ago, Scottyrim said:

What do people do if you have to get fucked multiple days in a row. How do you prepare for that ?

If you're in control of the schedule, I would just say "don't," especially because I think eating should be avoided beforehand. Space it out. If men are controlling you, then they have the primary responsibility both to oversee your digestive tract and maintain your health. They have to balance their greed for your cunt against its foul primary purpose.

It's especially a problem in a relationship where a normal man might reasonably want to fuck daily. He probably needs to accept the limitations of rectal sex and stick to once every two or three days, satisfying himself with the fag's throat on off days.

I'm speaking about men of substantial penis size. It's possible that a simple rectum rinse would do for a smaller penis. I have scant experience in that realm.

Edited by FaceLoad
  • Like 1

It all depends on guy you with, my husband is 10 inchs, so he gos threw second ass ring( btms will know what i.m saying) so i have to prep, and really cean out for hrs, but worth it. My tight ass ring - gapes after, ( he doesn’t know) but ass he in bathroom i will slide my cock in my open hole and dump a load( i cum alot more than him) just so i feel like a pig

• Like 1

8 hours ago, find91 said:

This may be obvious but inducing a crap before douching really speeds the process along. One of my boys uses coffee.

Even better try two Buscopan tablets first then a nice strong hot coffee after about 15 mins.....really speeds up the process as it relaxes everything ;))

• Like 1

11 hours ago, find91 said:

This may be obvious but inducing a crap before douching really speeds the process along. One of my boys uses coffee.

If you're a smoker, coffee and a cigarette in the morning does miracles for a lunchtime fuck.

One of my hung regulars used to come over for lunchtime, in that case I'd prepare myself by waking up at 7, double coffee with a spoon of Ovaltine to keep hunger away and a cigarette. Always ready by lunchtime no matter what I ate the day before.

On 9/15/2020 at 10:40 PM, Scottyrim said:

What do people do if you have to get fucked multiple days in a row. How do you prepare for that ?

If you’re going to an event for like three or four days and you want to make sure you were clean use the material they use for a colonoscopy then make sure your cleaned out with a sure shot then only have clear liquids chicken soup broth anything clear nothing solid 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Unless you’re into fisting, I really don’t see any reason to douche. Healthy diet and regular bowel movements are all you need. If your stomach is upset and you got the shits, enema isn’t really gonna help at all since it has a laxative effect. 

Also, if a man can’t deal with seeing a bit of shit on his dick (on the extremely rare occasion this had happened in my experience), then in my books he’s not man enough and I have no reason to see him again. 

I had this one time when a fairly macho guy turned to full diva mode when he saw the tiniest amount of shit on his dick. I was like “yeah, you’re fucking an ass. Shit comes out of it. Well fucking done, mate, you discovered hot water” and told him to get washed, dress up and leave. 

• Downvote 1

There are any number of threads on the forum about cleaning out, and plenty of streetwise advice about what people do, but not a lot of it seems to be based on practical knowledge of the anatomy. It’s amazing what you can find out with a bit of reading and applied mathematics.

For instance, given that the human colon is essentially a sectioned tube with each section having a known average length and diameter, we can take those figures and calculate a rough total maximum volume of water the colon could contain if filled. Very  approximately (allowing for all the kinks and wrinkles) this comes out to something like 4,450ml, or around 4.5 U.S. quarts = about a gallon. And indeed, one can purchase a gallon enema bag for administering a large-volume enema. So, visualize a jug of milk. That’s basically how much liquid your gut can hold if you were to fill up to the max. (For God’s sake don’t try any more than that, you can give yourself water poisoning. Yes, water poisoning.)

Getting it in there is a matter of preference, but note this - there’s no need to snake a tube way up into your gut to deliver water when the water is perfectly capable of getting there on its own. Water always finds a way. If you have some notion that you’re going to power-wash your insides with the nozzle, that’s just funny. What isn’t funny is the distinct possibility of perforating your bowel with a tube poked too far, too hard, the wrong way.

But even when you get it all in, it’s not as simple as pouring a gallon of water into your ass and expecting it to all run right back out and leave everything squeaky clean - that’s not how enemas work. Enemas work by causing the bowel to expand and begin peristalsis, the contractions and movements that propel waste to the exit. That is, you don’t just run water over the conveyer belt, you need to get it moving as well.

For this reason, plain water isn’t the best option. Castile soap is often used because it’s safe and mildly irritates the bowel, causing expansion and peristalsis to commence. Fleet enemas use a different chemical that is harsher and more irritating, not good to use in a regular basis, and definitely not for use by the gallon. Some of the other things people talk about - coffee, for instance - are medically not recommended and have no scientific evidence for actually doing anything except making your ass smell like coffee.

An important distinction: Douching is not necessarily an enema. If you want to deep-clean, you need the enema, and for that, once you get whatever liquid in you, it needs to stay in you for at least 5-10 minutes. If not, the gut doesn’t have a chance to react to it and you haven’t given yourself an enema, you’ve only rinsed out/douched. This is the main reason why deep-cleans can become such drawn-out, messy chores for some guys - they’re not using the right technique.

Now, about Imodium - the idea that one could take a tiny little pill and the whole nasty problem would just disappear is very tempting, but... no. Imodium not only simply postpones the inevitable to some point when you least want it to happen, but it also shuts down the exact mechanism that you need to help you get yourself cleaned out the quickest: peristalsis.

One other thing to remember is that as much as you may want to take cock, you need to poop. Don’t get things twisted. The colon is made of muscle tissue, and taking multiple enemas a week can cause that muscle to lose its tone because it’s not doing work anymore. Likewise, overuse of Imodium can do this, and both scenarios can leave you constipated. Better to keep things in motion.

Speaking of which, a lot of guys talk about fasting and not eating for days before fucking... that’s crazy talk. Anything you eat is going to enter your large intestine 6-8 hours after you swallow it. That’s it. From that point, it’s fair game for your clean-out. If you’re not going to do the full cleaning, it then takes about 36 hours for what you eat to make the trip from the far end of your colon to the exit. So, two full days from chew to poo - if you want to eat then fast for two solid days, knock yourself out, you definitely won’t have much need to douche - but you won’t have any energy to fuck, either. Instead, Think about the integrating the timing of your meals and the timing of your cleanouts, and take plenty of psyllium husk between meals to encapsulate that waste and make it easier to ship out when the time comes.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
On 9/8/2020 at 10:07 PM, rawvirgin said:

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I didn't know where else

I could ask this.

My question is how do I do proper douching so I'm totally clean.

I use a bulb and douche with warm water 3 or 4 times until it is clean.

When I used to go to the Toronto Spa Excess bathhouse (still closed due to Covid)

I would douche in one of the two douche

bathrooms in the basement as soon as I got there and in most cases it would be OK.

I did have the odd accident but usually it was tops with large/long cocks

who would go real deep or after a long fucking.

Never had the problem with average cocks even when sometimes  I didn't douche at all.

Now I've met a nice top on line who I've met a few times who has an 8" cock,

so he says. I didn't measure but it sure  is long.

Anyway now I douche at home around 3 hours before I meet him at his place.

It starts off OK but  after maybe 20 minutes it gets messy.

He is always nice about it and still shoots his load but it's embarrassing.

Also he would like to do ass to mouth but obviously we can't do that.

I've read about changing diets or taking Imodium.

What advice would you guys give me?

I definitely agree with everyone about the time thing. I'm usually douching starting an hr before. May take the whole hr maybe less. But I prefer I veeeery small window between the time I'm done douching and the time I fuck. My hole feels wetter and and I pretty much never have a problem. If I go too early it's like my body says "guess we'll keep shitting"😂

• 2 months later...

Amen, brothers! I love and appreciate this collection of shared experiences - no matter how "eeeew" or [banned word].

The PDF guide is both hilarious and awesome. It would have been extremely helpful to have as a young bottom.

I like to avoid any mess as it certainly makes the fuck more fun. It is also incredibly arousing to put that spent cock back in your mouth and suck it clean. 

I am sad that it removes the romantic idea of a spontaneous fuck. I do not think they are compatible. We all have so many spontaneous fuck stories, how many have a dirty (e.g. poopy) but happy ending? lol

• 1 month later...
On 5/3/2021 at 8:48 AM, ErosWired said:

Think about the integrating the timing of your meals and the timing of your cleanouts, and take plenty of psyllium husk between meals to encapsulate that waste and make it easier to ship out when the time comes.

I'm adding here the same remark as the one I've just added to another thread:

For those of us who are under medication, we should not take fiber supplementation such as spyllium just before/after our meds. Some of those supplements may act as gastric & intestinal bandage, and they lower absorption capacity. A time lapse of 2 hours or more is ok.

• Upvote 2