The Student

readyforwild

I breathed a huge sigh of relief...

I was alone. I'd been counting the days for a week. I love my husband but this business trip of his seemed like the perfect timing for us both. We had been fighting for months and now he was gone for two weeks. I loved him but things had never been easy with us and I think we both wanted this time to breathe. I had the house to myself and could just be. I had settled in to watch tv in my briefs and oversized tee shirt. I had finished my dinner and had started to doze. There was a late summer rain outside, the kind that's perfect to sleep to. I awoke to the sound of a knock at the door. I was confused and disoriented from having not meant to fall asleep. I went to the door and opened it. There stood Eli, my former student. 

Seeing Eli's 19 year old frame on my doorstep did little to help my confusion. I hadn't spoken to him in weeks and have no idea how he knew where I lived. Still the rain was coming down, I had to get him off the street.

"Eli? What are you doing here?" I asked "Come in, you are soaked".

I ushered Eli into my home and notice him looking at me in a way I had never seen before. Realizing I was standing in my briefs i blushed and tried to cover myself and i grabbed my discarded jeans and pulled them on. "Sorry Eli, I wasn't expecting anyone. Clearly". When my jeans were on I looked at this kid. Soaked to the bone with this sad expression on his face. 

"I shouldn't have come, I didn't know where to go. I'm sorry" His tone wavered on a voice break that told me he was barely holding it together. I'd known Eli since he was 14 and a student in my music class. His family life had always been shit. Absentee father and a mother who had no time for him and didn't understand his artistically driven mind. I'd become a mentor an d pseudo father figure to him. Many were the talks we had. I was so proud of how far he'd come. He graduated last year and was thriving in college. He still kept in touch for advice and to check in and I had seen him over Christmas and spring break when he stopped by the school. He was seeing another boy, school seemed to be going well and his family life seemed to have finally settled. I was confused by how we could go from there a few weeks ago to where we were now. I was glad he knew he could always come to me.

"Oh Eli, I'm glad you came. You're always welcome. Are you ok?" I asked, and with those words it's like the little resolve he had left evaporated and he started to cry i brought him into a hug, enveloping him in my fit frame. Holding tight so he knew I was there, I let him cry it out. Not minding that his rain soaked clothes were making my clothes rain soaked. I just held him and held him. 

End part 1

*I promise there's a reason this is in the chem fiction section and we will get plenty of sleaze going on. But this is where we start.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4

Part 2

"Eli, We're both soaked and it's nearing midnight. Why don't you stay here. We can talk more in the morning and get your sorted out. But for now- let's get you set up with some dry things and get you to bed. You must be exhausted."

"It's been a long day- I don't have anything else to wear i just grabbed my bag and left. Are you sure it's alright if I stay? I didn't know where else to go. All my friends from school are away or not someone i'd want to bother. but you- you were the one person I thought could understand." Eli stammered out, his exhaustion coming through. I got him set up with a towel and showed him to the bathroom to shower the day away. As he showered my phone chirped, surprising me. I answered.

"You're still up?" It was my husband.

"Yes, still up. Just got up. Heading to bed soon."

"Was just gonna leave a message I've arrived and am safe at the hotel. Are you alright? You sound surprised."

"Fine, Dennis. I'm doing fine. I was just asleep on the couch when- your call woke me and surprised me is all" Why didn't I tell him about Eli? I felt instinct tell me not to. I heard the shower shut off. Dennis was going on about the plane and how he had yelled at some woman whose children were too loud. He could be a prick. I cut him off. "Dennis- I really must go...to bed.  I have an early start tomorrow and am knackered"

"Oh alright. Talk soon. Love you" and hung up without waiting for a reply. Like I said, he could be a prick. I shut my phone off and turned just as Eli emerged from the bathroom. I took a moment as my breathe was taken away by his beauty to admire him.

His raven hair was stark against his pale white skin- He used to be scrawny but had grown into his slender frame more since graduation. He was now a man. slight muscles on his chest and arms. Still skinny. A tuft of black hair between his pecs and a slight treasure trail leading to below the towel. I met his eyes. I blushed at how indiscrete my oogling had been. His smile quirked and he said "That was refreshing. Thanks for that"

End of Part Two

• Like 12
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

PART THREE

A half hour later I entered my bedroom having set Eli up in the guest room. I had given him a pair of my pajama pants and a teeshirt and left him to change and get some peace. My head was swimming and trying to make sense of it all why me? Why had he come here. Why did seeing him in a towel cause such a reaction in me. I stripped off my still damp clothes and put on a pair of boxer briefs to sleep in. 

I shut out the light and crawled into bed. I read a little then tried to listen to an audiobook- try as I may, I couldn’t pass out. It had been about an hour and I noticed the hallway light switch on under my door. I got out of bed, concerned Eli might need me. Need something, rather. I crossed to the doorway and noticed the shadow of his feet arrive at the other side. Something held me from opening the door to see what he wanted. The gentlest knock followed and startled me. I don't know why but I moved away from the door. I sat on the edge of my bed. What was going on? My mind was racing. The knock came again, this time the door opened and Eli stood in the doorway as light spilled in from the hallway. He looked ridiculous and adorable in my pj’s a few sizes too large for his slender frame.

“Eli- Everything ok?” He took a step back.

“I’m sorry- I… we can talk in the morning like you said. I just can’t get to sleep.” 

“Eli, Come on in. I’m happy to talk.” I said as i turned the light by my bed on. Eli turned off the hallway light and came in joining me on the edge of the bed. For the second time that night I became aware of the fact I was only in my underwear. 

“Not a PJ fan?” Eli asked?

“I don’t usually sleep in them- give me a second and I’ll change.” I went to stand but Eli stood first.

“No need, I don’t usually sleep in them either.” he stammered as he pulled off his borrowed shirt and Pj pants. “These didn’t fit too well anyway.”He sat back down on the edge of the bed. I was stunned. Turned on but stunned. Eli was beautiful in nothing but a pair of blue ane white striped briefs that clung to him deliciously. 

“I...Eli, I don’t know how appropriate this is.” 

“You’re not my teacher anymore. I’m not telling anyone, and I’m sure you won’t. You just said you’re more comfortable like this. So let’s both be comfortable.” 

I was married. I used to be his teacher. There were a million reasons this was wrong but I felt a pulling inside me saying it was right to give in. So I gave in. I gesture to the other side of the bed and laid back, he moved to the other side of the bed and laid down as well and we started to talk. We started to connect.

The next hour or so Eli spilled everything. He was staying with his mother and they had been fighting for days. Eli had invited someone over and his mother came home and caught them as they were in the process of getting naked. She flipped out and kicked him out. “She was sick of my shit and wanted me gone” So- he left. Then he came here. The whole while he told his story I kept stealing glances at his near naked frame and started to think he might be doing the same.

“Eli, you have to be careful. I understand you want to experiment but having a hookup at your parents? It just sounds risky.”

“It wasn’t even about the guy. I just wanted…”

“What?”

“Nevermind, I can’t tell you.”

“Eli, I promise I’m not judging- I used to be young and figuring things out too. There’s a lot I got into that maybe I shouldn’t have.”

“Like what?” 

“I’m not falling for that. I’m not confessing to my past right now.”

“Okay, we’ll make it a game. Tell me one thing you did in your “wild youth” and for each thing you tell me, I’ll tell you what I’ve been up to.” I thought long and hard. This kids was getting to me. 

“Deal” I said.

END PART THREE

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3