Topping a Cute Enby

latinobb

I had hooked up with this cute enby a couple times before, but they were only in Seattle for a brief time. I got a message yesterday that they were back in town and we agreed to meet today. I originally thought we'd swap loads, but I've been crazy horny to top and just crazy horny in general. I jerked off three times yesterday.

We got naked and they got on their stomach. They asked for a massage and I rubbed their back and hips and pretty soon I couldn't resist their sweet pussy. I went in tongue first (I have a really long tongue) and began fucking their hole deep with my tongue. They hit the poppers and I felt their hole open up so I could get my tongue well past the outer ring and truly tongue fuck them. They moaned and ground on my face and then started begging me to fuck them.

I obliged. I put my cock in and started fucking them rough and hard like they enjoy. They moan so loud when you can hear flesh slapping. They wanted to jerk off so they flipped onto their back and I resumed fucking harder. They moaned more and said they were going to cum. As I felt their tight pussy squeeze my cock with each shot of cum erupting from their cock, I grunted and began blasting my cum in their pussy. I wasn't done though. I began thrusting again slowly and after adding some more lube at their request began fucking for real again. I didn't last long and put a second load in. I rested for a minute and started fucking again. When I get in certain moods I just become a machine. They started jerking off again and this time I came first. They shot pretty fast after I bred them a third time. I tried to keep going, but after three in such a short time, I finally went soft. We cuddled a bit and then I went back to working.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Justaholeff said:

Ok....First, I want you to fuck me!....I'd make sure you and your dick would feel really good!....second, not to be daft but, what is a Cute "Enby?"....

I had to look it up to be sure, but it is a non-binary person in terms of gender.

• Like 1