Running toward the point.

readyforwild

I was on my daily hike in the woods. It was an ordinary day. My mind was wondering. I got to thinking about past mistakes. About the meth use from a few years ago I'd fought hard to get past. I was proud of myself, but every time I thought of it there was a sense of longing there. Of wanting to get to the point again. 

I brushed it off thought. every time. I'd finally gotten my shit together and everyone in my life was so pleased. But inside i felt the call. Do you know the one? The one that says you had it right before and that societally together is boring. It was way more fun to be wild and free. 

I stopped running. i downloaded grindr for the first time in two years. I kept running. I stopped again ten minutes later and made a profile, took some pics and started chatting. I was now deep in the woods. I kept running. ping. and running. Ping. I checked. Found a guy and  exchanged pics. Damn he was hot. Sexy underwear slut. harness pic. nice cock and ass. Within 5 minutes of convo found out he was a partier who was looking. He loved to get wild when he partied.  He had stuff and liked to slam. My heart beat. I said yes. I kept running. the run to my car i tried to talk myself out of it. I tried to convince myself it wasn't worth it. But i knew I was going. I knew that It was long past due for me to answer the call. 

I ran toward my freedom. When I was in my car we talked more. He sent his location. It's amazing how the horniest hookups happen without a ton of chat.  I started to drive to him. I was ready.

Let me know if you think I should continue.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 10
  • Thanks 2