First Leather Adventure

Fiction/Fantasy all wrapped in one with a pinch of "I want this" too 🙂

I have been wanting to get into the leather scene for some time now. Add this to me slut tendencies and it is probably the perfect storm.

I have been working in the country for the past 5 years and am now moving back to the city and have decided to pursue my leather dreams. I am 5'7" tall and athletic build in my early 40's, so a bit of a late bloomer. Naturally smooth accept down below and I have been on PreP for the past 3 years. Just before my move, I decided to go off PreP to give my body a break. I knew it was risky, but I figured if it is going to happen, it will. One thing I intended on doing as soon as I got back to the city was get as much cock and cum as possible.

I have always been turned on by dominant and confident tops in leather. Being the submissive bottom I got myself a black leather vest and a black leather kilt. It was quite short and it only went down just below my arse. I started talking to a guy on Recon named Mike who was a leather top who frequented the leather bars and events and he offered to show me around and introduce me to the scene. We never discussed status.

Come Friday night he picked me up and under my kilt I wore a pair of black jocks and nothing else. I get turned on too easy and I needed some control over my cock especially when simply socializing. I got in the car and Mike lent over and kissed me right there out the front of my apartment block and slid his hand up the front of my kilt and grabbed my hardening cock. "Good - that needs to be kept under control - based on that kilt, all the action will be at the back" He then licked his middle finger and slid his hand under and slid his finger up my arsehole. "nice and clean. I think a lot of the guys tonight are going to be real happy to meet you". 

Mike was only a few inches taller than me, but he was built like a brick house. He was wearing a leather harness and chaps with a jock strap and boots. He was really muscly and really hairy with dark hair. He was only 35 years old. He had a 3d growth on his face that ground my face when he kiss me. And of course he was a smoker. The taste when he kissed me was intoxicating. He lent back and lit up a smoke and we drove off too the leather bar. As we drove to the bar Mike is telling me a bit about himself and that on occasions he let's guys fuck him too, but predominantly that he is a top. "That's all it takes, but that's a discussion for later. Tonight you are mine. My date. My man. Sometimes it can get a little dirty at the bar, but I will look after you" he says while his hand stays on my thigh the whole drive. "I know most of the guys there and I think you will be pretty popular in that kilt. So, as I said, you're my date tonight. But if a guy hits on you or tries to play with you, only the guys I approve can play with you." He moves his hand up to my cock again and it is straining against the jock strap. "Hmmm you like the sound of that don't you?" I smile at him and say "Fuck yeah". He then states "no matter what happens, I get to be the last one in you tonight though" and he flashes me a cheeky smile. "Actually, why don't you come back to my place tonight and spend the night. There is a lot I would like to give, I mean show, you".

We get to the bar and I am surprised at how many people Mike knows. He pretty much knows everyone. He introduces me to heaps of guys all in various forms of leather and they are all really nice. We stand at a round table drinking when a guy my own height comes up and hugs Mike and looks at me and says "fuck, who is this?" Mike introduces me as his date. The guy's name is Dave and he goes off to get a beer and returns to us and tells me he is Mikes "brother". I think how cool is that to have a brother also being gay. As we are talking I feel Dave's hand on my arse and go under and I feel him start to try to finger my hole, but it is pretty dry. I look at Mike and I see that Mike knows what is going on. Mike kisses me and whispers in my ear. "Dave is a brother and a good friend. You let him do whatever he wants to you, ok?" I nod and Mike winks at Dave. Dave leans in and says "I am just gonna lube and loosen you up. Come with me. He grabs my hand and leads me to a corridor just off the bar area and before I know it i am leaning against the wall and Dave is rimming me like a pro. Guys are walking past and complementing him and slapping my kilted arse while Dave is under the back of my kilt. Dave stands up and kisses the back of my neck and whispers "Mike told me he was bringing you tonight, so I haven't cum all week and I really got to bust a load quickly now or I will explode". Without further warning he shoves his thick 7 inch cock in me right there in the hallway. "This is a gift I have been saving all week for you, and there will be more to come" and within minutes he is flooding my insides with his seed. He was horny!

We walk back to Mike at our table and Mike kisses me and puts his hand under my kilt again and slides his finger in my arse and pulls it out and holds it up between us. "Fuck Dave, you have been saving it. I like Dave's cum, it is special" He licks it off his finger and then kisses me and we fight for every drop kissing. We have another drink and another of Mikes friends cums up and I am not even told his name. But Mike knows him. "Mate I have to head off, got an early start, but I really need to seed" And Mike laughs and says "sure, throw one in quickly and we can catch up  on the weekend." I was expecting to go back tot he hallway or somewhere, but this guy literally pulls out his hard cock right there and steps in behind me and lifts the back of my kilt and just slides right in. "Oh nice man, all prepared - who's is it?" "Dave's" Mike says and and the guy says "hot - the special mix". I cannot believe this guy is standing behind me fucking me in the bar area. No one seems to care though. I feel a couple of deep thrusts and the guy says "here you go, my gift for you tonight" and he grunts and I can feel my arse filling with his seed. He just slides out, slaps my are and says good bye and leaves.

As the night goes on I am fucked by 3 more guys all the while at the bar with Mike. Mike seems pretty proud of my arse, but after 5 loads Mike says it is getting late and it's getting time he gave me his seed. We walk out to the car and I can feel drops of cum down my legs. As we get to the car, with no warning, Mike pushes me down over the bonet of the car and shoves his 9 inch cock in me with one thrust. "Fuck yeah, wet, slippery and ready to receive my special seed" Mike fucks me hard and he is loud. A few guys have started to watch and one or two of them are telling me that Mike's cum will be the prize of the night. After 5 minutes Mike is balls deep inside me shooting rope after rope of his seed inside me and saying "take it, take my special gift tonight" I am flattered he considers his cum a  gift to me.

When he is done, he says stay that way. I am thinking he is gonna let more guys fuck me but he doesn't. "I could feel some cum dripping down your leg. It shouldn't be wasted". He kneels down and starts licking my arse hole and inner thighs cleaning all the cum up, and then standup and kisses me with it. After the kiss he says "would be a shame to waste it". We drive back to his place where we step out on to the balcony still in out leather gear and have a smoke and another drink. It is not long before I am bent over the railing and he is flooding my insides with another load of his seed. After the second load he sits on the chair and I straddle him and we kiss like that for a while. He looks me in the eyes and says "You like having my seed in you?" I am in heaven and I say "I love it" and kiss him again. 

We head inside and get out of our leathers and go to bed where we snuggle and kiss some more. Mike is smiling and says "Let me relieve some of your pressure now." He gives me the best head job I have ever had and after i shoot my seed in his mouth he moves up and dribbles it all back into my mouth. When his mouth is empty, he says "enjoy it. It's probably the last neg load you will ever shoot" and smiles and kisses me until it is all gone.

After we have finished kissing with the load I am looking at him surprised, but weirdly turned on even more. He can tell. "Dave has a very high viral load, so I am pretty sure he would have done the deed. But all the other guys that I let fuck you were un-medicated poz." I reply "And you?" Mike kisses me again "I haven't been on meds for years". I don't understand what happened, but it was like a switch turning in my head. I grab his face and kiss him harder than ever and say "Then why the fuck did you stop?" Mike fucks me three more times that night, only those times he does it with purpose. He invites Dave and a few of his mates around over the rest of the weekend and they all repeatedly fuck me. Only then when totally naked do I see various forms of bio hazard tattoos on them. 

• Like 22
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2