Eating ass

Bokkierob

I've got a young inexperienced fuck boy. I'm now breeding him regularly and he enjoys taking my loads. Thing is, I love having my ass eaten - not just licked, I want his tongue in my hole. He's having trouble satisfying me and is reluctant to go in deep - says I'm too sweaty. How do I get him to enjoy rimming me - do i put him in his back and grind my hole on his mouth or do i rim him and teach him how i like it?

37 minutes ago, evilqueerpig said:

If you think parking your arse on his face and telling him would be too much, show him and let him feel your tongue eating him.  Personally, they don't call me RIMBO for nothing!

Man, you'd look good with yer tongue up my asshole. I showed him how I like my hole eaten out, I licked. out his crack and worked his hole. He was squirming n moaning saying how good of felt. Then I told him, ok boy, my turn now. I put him on his back and sat on his chest with my balls on his mouth n ordered him to suck on my nuts. After a bit I loved up and planted my hole on his mouth. I ground my hole on it and ordered him to tongue me out. He responds better to orders than requests. He did ok so 'I fucked him as a reward.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/11/2020 at 5:49 PM, Bokkierob said:

I've got a young inexperienced fuck boy. I'm now breeding him regularly and he enjoys taking my loads. Thing is, I love having my ass eaten - not just licked, I want his tongue in my hole. He's having trouble satisfying me and is reluctant to go in deep - says I'm too sweaty. How do I get him to enjoy rimming me - do i put him in his back and grind my hole on his mouth or do i rim him and teach him how i like it?

If he says you're too sweaty, are you sweaty? Would cleaning off better help for him, or is he just making excuses cos he's not used to rimming?

3 hours ago, TheMoreTheMerrier said:

If he says you're too sweaty, are you sweaty? Would cleaning off better help for him, or is he just making excuses cos he's not used to rimming?

I'm always clean but when I cum home from the gym freshly sweated I feel he should gratefully bury his face in my ass and best my hole. I eat him out so I feel he needs to learn to service me.

45 minutes ago, Bokkierob said:

I'm always clean but when I cum home from the gym freshly sweated I feel he should gratefully bury his face in my ass and best my hole. I eat him out so I feel he needs to learn to service me.

If he isn't in to sweaty ass then expecting a shower or a flannel wipe isn't unreasonable. You're being reasonable too, expecting rimming reciprocation. As I see it you two need to decide if you'll wash when sweaty or he'll learn to like the sweat, or if you're just not compatible in this regard. 

1 hour ago, Bokkierob said:

Honestly fresh sweat sounds like a bonus to me.  stale sweat not so much,  but fresh sweat is good.  Doesn't sound like stale sweat however.   he may dislike sweat, that is possible.  Is he one of those that just dislikes a mans natural scent?  Does he avoid sweaty pits after a work out or get his face right in there?  Perhaps he is getting a whiff of fecal and he is using sweat as a polite excuse to say he doesn't like the occasional whiff of fecal? 

• Upvote 1

i'm big on compatibility.  i never want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me, nor do i want to make anyone do anything.  my connection with a guy is symbiotic, both of our needs and desires feeding the others.  

That can be challenging with an inexperienced guy who may not yet know what he wants or needs.  But if you take him at his word and the only impediment to him rimming (or wanting to rim) you is drying your sweaty ass, then how hard is that?  Why not keep a towel nearby and dry it.  If it turns out that he's got some sub in him, maybe he want's to be pushed... but that is trickier in my view. i don't literally think anyone should be truly 'forced' to do something without consent, and it can be hard know whether to push someone who wants that vs pushing someone when only you want that.  Not always sexy or spontaneous, but i think communication is key. Not everyone wants or responds well to being "pushed," so i think it's important to know, or at least have a sense of the persons wants/needs before pushing.

14 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

i'm big on compatibility.  i never want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me, nor do i want to make anyone do anything.  my connection with a guy is symbiotic, both of our needs and desires feeding the others.  

<snip> 

Not always sexy or spontaneous, but i think communication is key. Not everyone wants or responds well to being "pushed," so i think it's important to know, or at least have a sense of the persons wants/needs before pushing.

agreed, on the first bit that can be a bit harder to achieve.  Total agreement on the second bit.  Pushing me is like trying to make ice with a blow torch.  Just not going to work ever.  Communication is certainly key,  not just what is said but often what is not said.  Certainly wiping away the sweat is easy enough if that's really the issue, but is it the issue?  hopefully by this stage in the game you have a good gauge on him and know when there is something not being said.  Tallslenderguy is right,  if in doubt go back to step one communication. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, canail said:

agreed, on the first bit that can be a bit harder to achieve.  Total agreement on the second bit.  Pushing me is like trying to make ice with a blow torch.  Just not going to work ever.  Communication is certainly key,  not just what is said but often what is not said.  Certainly wiping away the sweat is easy enough if that's really the issue, but is it the issue?  hopefully by this stage in the game you have a good gauge on him and know when there is something not being said.  Tallslenderguy is right,  if in doubt go back to step one communication. 

i so appreciate this. i wonder at the number of guys who expect mind reading or unconsciously believe they can do it.  i think that is immature and inconsiderate at best.  All my profiles on hookup or dating sites are long and detailed, so anyone who can or will read, knows something about me right up front. Then, before hooking, i will communicate as much as the other will allow before getting together.

i am always bemused by guys who, essentially, have a non profile. Some of my favorites are profiles that read: "looking for fun" or a variation on that, as if  that informs the reader of what constitutes "fun" for this guy?   Worse is the guys who you try to engage and communicate with before even getting together and they say something like "i just go with the flow" or "lets get together and see what happens."   Then you get together and discover you're both Tops or both bottoms or___________.

Yeah, i agree, compatibility can be elusive, especially when looking for more than a hook up. But i usually have success hooking with guys who are open and communicative. It's the "ask me" guys that are usually closed books or afraid to say what they want... or don't know.  

i love your blow torch analogy.  A guy tweaked my tits (hard) once without asking if i was into pain/force and he ended up on the floor.  i don't respond well to force at all, and i have a fair amount of sub in me.

• Like 1