Eating ass

Bokkierob

14 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

i so appreciate this. i wonder at the number of guys who expect mind reading or unconsciously believe they can do it.  i think that is immature and inconsiderate at best.  All my profiles on hookup or dating sites are long and detailed, so anyone who can or will read, knows something about me right up front. Then, before hooking, i will communicate as much as the other will allow before getting together.

i am always bemused by guys who, essentially, have a non profile. Some of my favorites are profiles that read: "looking for fun" or a variation on that, as if  that informs the reader of what constitutes "fun" for this guy?   Worse is the guys who you try to engage and communicate with before even getting together and they say something like "i just go with the flow" or "lets get together and see what happens."   Then you get together and discover you're both Tops or both bottoms or___________.

Yeah, i agree, compatibility can be elusive, especially when looking for more than a hook up. But i usually have success hooking with guys who are open and communicative. It's the "ask me" guys that are usually closed books or afraid to say what they want... or don't know.  

i love your blow torch analogy.  A guy tweaked my tits (hard) once without asking if i was into pain/force and he ended up on the floor.  i don't respond well to force at all, and i have a fair amount of sub in me.

There is a thread elsewhere "ask me hypocrite" that his post could just be set down into.  You would probably enjoy that thread. 

(trying to stay on topic here)  Compatibility doesn't sound like an issue in this case,  or at least its only an issue from the sounds of things in this specific area.  I've never known conversation to hurt a dynamic.  Worst case everyone's up front realizes its a incompatibility issue and either drops it or moves on. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, canail said:

Honestly fresh sweat sounds like a bonus to me.  stale sweat not so much,  but fresh sweat is good.  Doesn't sound like stale sweat however.   he may dislike sweat, that is possible.  Is he one of those that just dislikes a mans natural scent?  Does he avoid sweaty pits after a work out or get his face right in there?  Perhaps he is getting a whiff of fecal and he is using sweat as a polite excuse to say he doesn't like the occasional whiff of fecal? 

I pushed him on this and he finally admitted that he holds back cuz my crack and hole are so hairy so tonight he's gunna shave my crack and then eat me out. - hopefully!

1 minute ago, Bokkierob said:

I pushed him on this and he finally admitted that he holds back cuz my crack and hole are so hairy so tonight he's gunna shave my crack and then eat me out. - hopefully!

Great!  I'd suggest getting it waxed however,  hair growing back after ones crack is shaved is torture!  Trust me.  the waxing isn't that painful and it takes ages to grow back and when it does it doesn't feel like you have a cheese grater clenched between your ass cheeks.   Hopefully when it grows back since it happens slowly he will get used to the hair as it gradually returns.

4 hours ago, canail said:

Great!  I'd suggest getting it waxed however,  hair growing back after ones crack is shaved is torture!  Trust me.  the waxing isn't that painful and it takes ages to grow back and when it does it doesn't feel like you have a cheese grater clenched between your ass cheeks.   Hopefully when it grows back since it happens slowly he will get used to the hair as it gradually returns.

I get my crack waxed and it's much better growing back after that than shaving or veet. 

Bokkierob, I'm glad you got an honest answer  from him and like Canail said, hopefully he'll get used to the hair as it grows back rather than being overwhelmed by it all in one go at the moment. I know I used to be freaked out by a hairy ass but over time got over that and a hot ass is a joy ass, hairy or smooth is irrelevant now. 

On 9/23/2020 at 5:23 PM, canail said:

I did as you suggested and got my crack waxed. Painful and now I have a totally smooth crack - a new experience for me. My boy was impressed that I did that for him. This morning he buried his face in my crack and ate my hole. I fukkin loved it. I've had better but at least he's trying now and I'm sure he will get better the more he eats me. I ate him out as a thank-you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bokkierob said:

I did as you suggested and got my crack waxed. Painful and now I have a totally smooth crack - a new experience for me. My boy was impressed that I did that for him. This morning he buried his face in my crack and ate my hole. I fukkin loved it. I've had better but at least he's trying now and I'm sure he will get better the more he eats me. I ate him out as a thank-you!

great,   sounds like the problems solved!   Yeah waxing is a bit painful,  but its bearable.  make sure o use some powder or corn starch so you don't have chafing.  doubtless he will improve- just by seeing what you react most to.  😉

46 minutes ago, canail said:

great,   sounds like the problems solved!   Yeah waxing is a bit painful,  but its bearable.  make sure o use some powder or corn starch so you don't have chafing.  doubtless he will improve- just by seeing what you react most to.  😉

I'm enjoying my new smooth ass cracked feeling Drew's tongue inside me. Tomorrow morning he's gunna eat my hole after a gym session.

17 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

That's great news! I'm glad you're getting the rimming you deserve, and I'm sure he'll get better with practice. Just give him good feedback, tell him what you like and he'll learn. 

The waxing does get less painful the more it's done. Partly as I think the hair roots aren't as deep and partly you just get used to it. 

Hard gym session this morning. Wore my unwashed gym jock. I didn't shower after. Told my boy to be ready to eat my sweaty ass. Instripped down to my jock, laid on my back and he pushed my legs apart and back. He buried his face into my crotch and inhaled the sweaty musk from my balls. He sucked on them through my jock and got me good and hard. Then to my delight he worked down to my asshole. He ran his tongue the full length of my crack and teased my hole then he shoves his tongue inside me. Man I was in fukkin heaven. His tongue in my ass and his stubble grinding into my crack had the desired effect. I told him to fuck me hard. He lined up his cock with my hole and went in balls deep in a ingle thrust. I've never enjoyed being seeded by my boy more. And I'm loving my waxed crack. Looking forward to getting i6 seeded by my regular fuck buddys. 

• Like 1

On 9/26/2020 at 6:11 PM, evilqueerpig said:

I don't just eat ass...I feast on ass.  When a guy's got a naturally smooth ass, if it's sweaty and musky, I'm good with that.  That said, if a guy's got an ass like sasquatch, I'll go into overdrive!  After all, that's what a toothbrush and dental floss is for.

I'm a bottom,  but one of the things I love to do the best besides suck dick is eat ass.  Same here! Especially the hairy ass. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, blkoraltm said:

I'm a bottom,  but one of the things I love to do the best besides suck dick is eat ass.  Same here! Especially the hairy ass. 

Agreed....i could eat arse all day. I especially like eating straight guys arses in restrooms/ cottages and some are literally blown away with it. I remember a straight hairy married guy in a toilet cubicle who I was sucking, i was moving further and further underneath balls, he stopped me, I carried on, he said wtf, by the time I finished, he was bent over the toilet bowl, overalls round his ankles ( decorator) cheeks wide open and my tongue deep licking his arse hole and he was groaning and I brought him off, his legs were trembling, I swallowed his load. Could taste and smell him on my beard for ages.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1