Eating ass

Bokkierob

On 9/20/2020 at 1:58 PM, endowed said:

I love to get rimmed but I can't find anyone who is willing to do it.  I would never force someone to do it, though.

I'd LOVE to rim your ass whenever I'm in San Jose. Love to get my tongue deep up inside a guys hole. 

• 2 months later...
On 9/20/2020 at 4:58 PM, endowed said:

I love to get rimmed but I can't find anyone who is willing to do it.  I would never force someone to do it, though.

Initially, as a confirmed sub-bottom, I never thought I would have any use in licking a guy's asshole since I would not be fucking anyone.  Then, I cross paths with a dom top who insisted that I rim his ass under very unusual circumstances that maybe I will share in another threat.  The top presented his request as proof of my submissiveness to him so I just did it not sure what to expect.  I was pleasantly surprised by the manly, musky, sweaty scent of his asshole and I rimmed him with enthusiasm.  I question how true bottoms would take raw loads deep in their asses and then flinch when requested to lick the top's hole.  

On 9/11/2020 at 5:49 PM, Bokkierob said:

I've got a young inexperienced fuck boy. I'm now breeding him regularly and he enjoys taking my loads. Thing is, I love having my ass eaten - not just licked, I want his tongue in my hole. He's having trouble satisfying me and is reluctant to go in deep - says I'm too sweaty. How do I get him to enjoy rimming me - do i put him in his back and grind my hole on his mouth or do i rim him and teach him how i like it?

Trust me he will fight it but respond better, and enjoy it more, if you just take control and make him eat it the way YOU want, and make that clear, firm but clear that its for your pleasure and he needs to be a good lad and do it to earn the load.