Miami, Florida Bathhouses

120DaysofSodom

So it looks like travel to Europe will not be open to Americans in time for December when I had planned to go to Prague. Was originally going in May but then had to postpone it and now it seems itll have to be postponed again. Was looking really forward to the sex spas there. I was deciding on whether or not I wanted to go to Vegas or Miami for 2 weeks in December instead. Its been a few years since I have been back to Miami so wanted to know what the best bathhouses were there and also if they're opened up yet. Anybody from the area know?

• 2 months later...

I think Aqua is the only one in Miami. Clubhouse and Club Lauderdale are both in FTL. The scene in Miami is pretty dead so Lauderdale is the place to be. But right now bathhouses are not really fun because they have turned off most features due to covid. A friend told me there is now a time limit, you have to wear masks everywhere and there are no steam room, sauna, or hot tub to use.

• Upvote 1

On 9/14/2020 at 3:08 PM, TwinkFoot said:

So it looks like travel to Europe will not be open to Americans in time for December when I had planned to go to Prague. Was originally going in May but then had to postpone it and now it seems itll have to be postponed again. Was looking really forward to the sex spas there. I was deciding on whether or not I wanted to go to Vegas or Miami for 2 weeks in December instead. Its been a few years since I have been back to Miami so wanted to know what the best bathhouses were there and also if they're opened up yet. Anybody from the area know?

Tell me about the bath houses in Prague please

On 11/23/2020 at 4:06 PM, abm0011 said:

I think Aqua is the only one in Miami. Clubhouse and Club Lauderdale are both in FTL. The scene in Miami is pretty dead so Lauderdale is the place to be. But right now bathhouses are not really fun because they have turned off most features due to covid. A friend told me there is now a time limit, you have to wear masks everywhere and there are no steam room, sauna, or hot tub to use.

I was under the impression that most of Florida is still open.

That really sucks about not having a steam room or a hot tub. Hot tubs are my favorite, and a good steam afterwards.

17 minutes ago, TwinkFoot said:

That really sucks about not having a steam room or a hot tub. Hot tubs are my favorite, and a good steam afterwards.

Many bars are returning to semi-normal but the baths are probably worried that they would become superspreaders.

Guest Dhhdhdns
17 hours ago, TwinkFoot said:

You could always try Leather Inn, which isn’t too far off in FTL. They have a hot tub and are an unofficial bathhouse basically. 

On 12/4/2020 at 5:00 AM, TwinkRuiner said:

You could always try Leather Inn, which isn’t too far off in FTL. They have a hot tub and are an unofficial bathhouse basically. 

I was in Inn Leather not too long ago. The pool is open but the hot tub is not. Still plenty of action tho,

On 11/23/2020 at 4:06 PM, abm0011 said:

I’ve been thinking about masked ducking and if that feels “kinky” or not. I might try the next time I go to a baths or ABS. 

it’s fairly ducking fun to keep that mask on while some rando is on his knees sucking me / I slide into his used hole.