TOTAL TOPPING ON TUESDAY

Guest NSAFUCKBUD

Guest NSAFUCKBUD

I have become a total pig since going on PREP.  This medication has totally changed my sexual practices.  

Yesterday, Tuesday, September 15, I drove to Los Angeles to hook up with someone I met on BBRT.  On may way to LA it became apparent the hook up was going to have to be postpone so I pulled the car over and hit the BBRT website.  Within 10 minutes I had a confirmed meeting with Damien SIlver, aka Brian.  His place  is a 3/4 acre “ranch” in Van Nuys.  He had construction going on in the main house so we met in his guest house.  Brian is an insatiable bottom and we wasted no time.  Within minuted of entering the guest house, both of us were butt naked and he was on his knees sucking my cock like a Hoover.  He then got on the bed on all fours and his firm ass and sweet hole were a sight to behold.  I immediately started rimming his hole while he was jacking his well lubed cock.  I then mounted him from behind and started to fucked him.  He loved having me thrust my cock deep into his hole an then slowly pull it back to the point of almost withdrawing.  This went on for about 15 minutes when I blew my morning load up his ass.  We said our good byes.  Brian is a great guy and an incredible, verbal bottom.  I was invited back with instruction to save my loads for him.  

I got into my car and checked my phone.  There was a message from a hot BBRT bottom that I had wanted to meet for what I thought would be a casual cum dump.  His name was Jason.  I met him about 2 hours after hooking up with Brian and for the next 2 hours we had an incredible fuck fest.  This cum dump turned into a highly passionate fuck fest with lots of deep kissing, sucking, 69ing rimming, spanking and fucking.  After depositing my first load in Jason’s ass we chatted a bit, but them we were back to the kissing, rimming and fucking.  Jason liked getting fucked rough and I obliged his request.  I flooded his ass with two loads of cum during our hook up and it was agreed we would meet again for round 2.

PREP and BBRT have fucking changed my life.

• 1 month later...