Cock Cages & Chastity

timfreo

16 hours ago, fagclit87 said:

Faggots are meant to be caged. Their clits are useless. Their primary sexual organ is their pussy, which needs to be cunted by Alpha cock. Faggots should only cum from their clits if it is hands free.

Totally agree. 

On 9/16/2020 at 5:20 PM, timfreo said:

Anyone else locked up & in chastity? I've been in this cage for 9 days now. Don't think it will be coming off for a very long time. 

Being unable to cum is so frustrating, but keeps me so horny for cock. 

Strictly speaking, you're able to cum; it's completely within your power, since you have the keys; you're just not allowing yourself to do it. It's no different than willing yourself not to cum except that it's marginally more involved.

Once you've turned the keys over to someone else, of course, it's a different story. But as long as you have it within your power to unlock yourself at a moment's notice, "unable" is simply not accurate. 

Now, if you want to (at least for short periods) make it truly "unable" - you have more options.

1. You could put the keys in a small envelope, addressed to yourself with the postage in place, then mail that envelope in a larger one to a trusted friend out of town. Tell him to hold the package for X days, then mail it back. That takes the power out of your hands for the period.

2. Go rent a safe deposit box at a bank. Put the keys in it on a Friday afternoon. You won't be able to get them until the next time the bank opens, presumably on Monday morning. That makes it truly "unable" for at least the weekend.

3. Go dig a hole in your yard at least, say, 2-3 feet deep. Bury the keys in a non-degradable container and pack the earth down. If you got really horny, you'd have to dig them up, which might take long enough that the horniness passes.

There are lots of options like this - be creative. But it's not "unable to cum" until you really, truly can't just grab the keys and use them.

• Like 1

I've done it a few times as I've got a friend who is a dom top and he likes to fuck guys in chastity. Usually I've only put it on just before we fuck, but he asked if I'd do it for 2 weeks so he could try to fuck a two week load out of me. Needles to say he succeeded and that orgasm was insanely intense. Being a slutty bitch can be a lot of fun.

He wants me to do it for a month with a urethral insert, but I'm just not into that. I probably will do another two weeks at some point and his plan is to have me gang banged while in chastity.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BiAggieGuy said:

I've done it a few times as I've got a friend who is a dom top and he likes to fuck guys in chastity. Usually I've only put it on just before we fuck, but he asked if I'd do it for 2 weeks so he could try to fuck a two week load out of me. Needles to say he succeeded and that orgasm was insanely intense. Being a slutty bitch can be a lot of fun.

He wants me to do it for a month with a urethral insert, but I'm just not into that. I probably will do another two weeks at some point and his plan is to have me gang banged while in chastity.

I’d love a dom to do that to me. And I want to be gangbanged locked too.

• Like 1

I've never found a cage in which I'm confortable. Usually, they all pinch somewhere.

I got a PA in order to put a better cage, but even the CB for PA were hurtfull. It actually breaks in two and closed itself on my dick's skin.

I got an ampallang two years ago in order to get a really good steelwork cage. The ampallang is still not healed, so I can't replace it with some the cage...

But one day, I'll have a cage !!!