Middle Eastern Men

BlackDude

Just now, find91 said:

Holy grail??? Most middle Eastern I know are bottoms. Don't let the body hair fool you. Quite a bit are even very effeminate.

Both of the middle eastern men I have been with are bottoms. No complaints, or taking it slow from either. And both pursued me.  It bragging, just agreeing with your point 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BlackDude said:

Both of the middle eastern men I have been with are bottoms. No complaints, or taking it slow from either. And both pursued me.  It bragging, just agreeing with your point 

The ones I know do have great asses

14 hours ago, find91 said:

Holy grail??? Most middle Eastern I know are bottoms. Don't let the body hair fool you. Quite a bit are even very effeminate.

The "straight" ones tend to be top only.

I used to talk to random middle eastern guys on wechat in Malaysia, met with about half of them. They are super horny 😂

41 minutes ago, SFSloppyAznBottom said:

The "straight" ones tend to be top only.

I used to talk to random middle eastern guys on wechat in Malaysia, met with about half of them. They are super horny 😂

Until they leave their country they are all straight. Homosexuality is outlawed in most middle eastern countries.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, find91 said:

Until they leave their country they are all straight. Homosexuality is outlawed in most middle eastern countries.

True. My experience is they almost always take a blow job that is offered- tho that was in Malaysia where the hook up culture wasn't that great with the straights. Many men take what they find when they're horny.

• Like 1

I hooked up with a really attractive 28 year old Asian guy last week. I was having quite a frantic session with a guy from the next building I’d hooked up with from BBRT and we looked for a third. There was quite a hot poz top from Liverpool who was interested but didn’t want to travel the 40 miles over and we were about to give up when this lad messaged us, also on BBRT.  He got an Uber* over and the night became rather special as he was vers and up for anything. He has a CND tattoo, which was a throwback to the 80s, when he wasn’t even born.

* Uber drivers are often a good bet during Ramadan - at least in Manchester. They’re usually gagging for it. Apologies if anyone finds this offensively flippant but it’s borne out of long experience. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/21/2020 at 6:08 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

Got to say I agree.

About 10 years ago, I holidayed in Egypt and was fucked BB alot, more so in day to day situations. I remembered a day trip out on a coach and the driver was friendly, no English, the rep who was english was irritating, anyway, whilst I got back to the coach earlier, he gestured to have a smoke with me, I did, stood at back of coach, he was fiddling with himself alot, i smiled and looked, he got it out, I wanked and sucked him whilst he smoked, he then openedvside door and fucked me on the back seat.

On that trip, I had 2 waiters, a bloke in a cafe and a middle aged man who was hard and fucked me at the back of a shop.None wore condoms.

Pakistanis are my favourite, I have had most of my cab drivers and they seem to know me, even the new ones.

Damn, where are you?  I need to take some taxis in your town.  And plan a Middle East vacation soon.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Middle Eastern men are a big yes for me 😛 Not sure if they are ever ignored or 'undertalked', at least in Europe. Those men are pure masculine fire lol

I always loved me some straight Arab or Turkish dude, can never get enough of them. There are some peculiarities that come with getting Middle Eastern cock but it's all worth it.

From my experience a lot of them are repressed sexually and at the same time are very much horndogs all of the time. So providing them relief and having fun with them feels like a dream cum true for a bottom slut. Although you need to keep in mind, due to some of their circumstances (speaking about the straight dudes because...straight boys for this slut lol), you need to put up with a bit of fuss. Sneaking around, very short and curt chats, being a hole-for-the-time only.

But y'all, Middle Eastern dudes are so fucking hot haha

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 months later...
On 12/2/2020 at 5:02 AM, sick2thecore said:

Middle Eastern men are a big yes for me 😛 Not sure if they are ever ignored or 'undertalked', at least in Europe. Those men are pure masculine fire lol

I always loved me some straight Arab or Turkish dude, can never get enough of them. There are some peculiarities that come with getting Middle Eastern cock but it's all worth it.

From my experience a lot of them are repressed sexually and at the same time are very much horndogs all of the time. So providing them relief and having fun with them feels like a dream cum true for a bottom slut. Although you need to keep in mind, due to some of their circumstances (speaking about the straight dudes because...straight boys for this slut lol), you need to put up with a bit of fuss. Sneaking around, very short and curt chats, being a hole-for-the-time only.

But y'all, Middle Eastern dudes are so fucking hot haha

Yep, agree, great post.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I’ve had hot fun with younger Middle Eastern men at both Toronto bathhouses in the past . Their tanned bodies do contrast with my pale Caucasian-ness!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1