Middle Eastern Men

BlackDude

Mediterranean Men probably need their own topic too!

All these men with their olive and brown skin and sexy masculine chiseled features turn me on. I could go on and on and on, but my fellow BZoners have successfully done that for me. Please add me to the list who would likely never refuse any middle eastern or Mediterranean man or men who wanted to use my sweet blonde sexy talented holes.

Guest Alphpig
On 9/21/2020 at 2:39 PM, Muscledadbod said:

Everybody likes dark and hairy, and us smooth Irish guys always get passed up.

Irish men turn me on a lot. Seriously, I get weak when I see one. Even in a non sexual settings. I rarely get tongue twisted but put an Irishman in front of me and I’m like a HS girl. 

1 hour ago, Alphpig said:

Irish men turn me on a lot. Seriously, I get weak when I see one. Even in a non sexual settings. I rarely get tongue twisted but put an Irishman in front of me and I’m like a HS girl. 

Am I the only one who can't imagine that Alpha is *ever* like a HS girl? (Asking for a friend.)

• Haha 1

I've been fucked by two Arabic men and they were both smoking hot and dominant in bed -- fucked bare and bred with zero discussion (as it should be!) This channel is making me miss non-online hook-ups -- situations where men catch one another's eye and it leads to quick, uncomplicated sex... bars, dry cleaners, the beach, saunas, wherever. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I've spoken to several arab/ south asian guys on dating sites and the theme is always the same - there are just as many homos among them as other groups but due to religion and traditional family values ( bare in mind they may be murdered) there are so few unwilling to take the risk. They can literally lose everything. So they keep it very hush hush and usually between themselves. But yeah hopefully over time more guys who break away from the grip of Islam can come out as gay.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, parvenu said:

I've spoken to several arab/ south asian guys on dating sites and the theme is always the same - there are just as many homos among them as other groups but due to religion and traditional family values ( bare in mind they may be murdered) there are so few unwilling to take the risk. They can literally lose everything. So they keep it very hush hush and usually between themselves. But yeah hopefully over time more guys who break away from the grip of Islam can come out as gay.

I agree with this post.

As you see from my previous posts; I get fucked alot from Pakistani cab drivers, they just like a suck and then fuck me in their cab . Never any mention of condoms.

Spanish, Turkish and Greeks are good bets for secret bare shagging, thank the Lord. Love it, and their hairy bodies, skin tone and just good old fashioned barebacking works for me and they tell their buddies.

Edited by DarkroomTaker
Wanking
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I don’t see a lot of Middle Eastern men in my home city. I do recall during my condom days (more than 6 years ago) lying in a room in a local bathhouse with the door open and suddenly looking up and seeing a stunning Arab guy at the foot of the bed. He indicated he wanted to fuck me and I showed my willingness.  I motioned towards some condoms. He said he didn’t want to use them and encouraged me to go raw. He was so hairy (not what I was used to), so good looking  and with a beautiful big hard cock I agtreed, which was very unusual for me at that time. He was a great fuck and I don’t know if he came in or on me. I do remember not worrying in the way I normally did when I occasionally ‘lapsed’ into barebacking - I had enjoyed it too much. 

• Like 3

I'm from Detroit and we have a really large Arab community here. My first experience was with a Lebanese man at the now defunct TNT Complex (Bathhouse). He was incredibly hot. Big, thick, muscular bear with a really nice thick cock. I was still pretty inexperienced at the time so he took his time to gently open up my hole and as he felt me getting more and more relaxed finished off by pounding me really good. I've hooked up with a handful of Iraqis since and I can only point to one bad experience and it was just because the guy talked too much.

I've always had a thing Middle Eastern/Arab men. It started in college for me. The University I attended in the USA had a large Middle Eastern Studies Department. So there were a lot of Arab students on campus. They were super masculine and str8. But, when they were drunk, a male hole to get them off was easier for them to find, than female.  I learned quickly that they only saw me as a way to get off. And I was always happy to be that hole for them to use. 
Over the years I have had some very romantic and sensual relationships with gay Arab men. One from Iran. One from Egypt. Several Syrian men. And several Turkish men. Those dark, hairy Arab chests are a huge turn on for me. The Turks I've played with are the hairiest men I've ever seen.
At one point in my life, I owned a home accessory store. There were several straight Turkish rug and Turkish antique dealers that would flirt with me as a way to close a sale with me. It was a turn on. And I do have to say it worked. When these handsome, charming, super masculine guys were flirting with me, then offer to fuck me or to let me suck them off, it was always so hot. I'm sure they came on to their female clients as well. It seemed like just a rule of business with them. 
For the past 10 years, my job took me to Europe a lot. In London and Amsterdam I stayed in hotels in parts of town with huge Arab populations. Finding sex with Arab men was really easy. The encounters were normally very quick. And they'd usually be very clear that there would be no kissing, nor would they get fucked or suck me. I was there strictly to get them off. And I'm totally fine with that. they were normally very aggressive and could be on the rough side. Which I really like. I enjoyed being in a submissive role with these dominant str8 arabs. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

In my experiences with Middle Eastern or Arab men they have always been been rough and dominant. I remember meeting this Arab twink that I thought I was going to top boy was I wrong. He went in bare with no lube and pounded me till he came. Hot. An Iraqi daddy fucked me rough no lube or anything- I squirmed and even bled a little but LOVED it. I’m sure that not all Arab men are the same but the ones I encounter always turn me into a bitch.

• Like 2

On 5/21/2021 at 7:10 AM, Alphpig said:

It's the accent isn't it? I'm 98% Irish in my DNA so I have the Irish about me, but I'm Australian so the accent doesn't match up.

I just had a middle eastern dude fix my AC. Between his striking good looks, super  alpha attitude and intoxicating masculine musk from working in the hot sun all day, I mesmerized. If he would have pulled his pants down, I would have sucked his dick right there. And absolute 10.

No wedding ring BTW. Women are such fools. 

• Like 3

Guest Alphpig
14 hours ago, blackrobe said:

It's the accent isn't it? I'm 98% Irish in my DNA so I have the Irish about me, but I'm Australian so the accent doesn't match up.

Yeah it’s def the accent. Though Irish Australian, woof. I could go for that. Fuck yeah. 

I'm jumping on the bandwagon regarding physical and sexual attraction to Middle Eastern men.  Super hairy is one of my weak spots, and many I have met are super hairy. They catch my eye. Generalizing my experience, they have been unemotional horndogs with me.  Definitely treated me like an object (which I don't mind) and were really rough (also don't mind). More so than other tops, most didn't talk to me or really even acknowledge me. A majority of my experience with them took place here in the US at our hometown annual Arnold Schwarzenegger fitness expo. So they were from other countries and most did not speak English.  Great bare fucks though, for sure.

I am conflicted on this topic. In general life, I do not seem to get along well with Middle Eastern men. My experience with them has been that they almost universally treat me with suspicion, callousness, disdain, or arrogant contempt, even though I’ve only just met them. This could be entirely a matter of my own Autistic difficulty in interpreting emotional expression - it’s possible that Middle Eastern men are just particularly inscrutable to me. Nonetheless, in terms of interaction, things most often do not go well.

If a Middle Eastern man wishes to breed me, however, his right to do so is the same as any other man’s, and I submit without question or hesitation. It’s possible that I may feel a shade of deeper humiliation when such a man seeds me than when other men do, but that has nothing to do with him. He simply becomes one of a very large and growing brotherhood of men, of many races, colors, ethnicities and creeds, who have each left their essence inside me, and claimed a piece of me for their own.

• Like 1