Middle Eastern Men

BlackDude

I've been fucked with three middle eastern men and they were so hot! and two of them could cum so many times without a break. One of them I met in Palm Springs dumped 6 loads in my ass in one night, and the other guy in a bathhouse in SF fucked me and gave me 4 loads.

• Like 2

On 5/27/2021 at 3:51 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

I agree with this post.

As you see from my previous posts; I get fucked alot from Pakistani cab drivers, they just like a suck and then fuck me in their cab . Never any mention of condoms.

Spanish, Turkish and Greeks are good bets for secret bare shagging, thank the Lord. Love it, and their hairy bodies, skin tone and just good old fashioned barebacking works for me and they tell their buddies.

Is it random when you take a cab and then you just do or say something to seduce them and make them honry? Or it's arranged beforehand, on grindr for example. I'm curious, I've always wanted to do something with a cab driver or uber driver but I'm too scare to make the first move.  If you don't mind telling me 🙂

I used to manage an ADULT book store.  The best fuck I had was a middle eastern guy.   I had my head up his hot ass so fast and he fucked me bareback twice.  Some of the customers watched.   I miss him.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, luisrojas said:

Is it random when you take a cab and then you just do or say something to seduce them and make them honry? Or it's arranged beforehand, on grindr for example. I'm curious, I've always wanted to do something with a cab driver or uber driver but I'm too scare to make the first move.  If you don't mind telling me 🙂

No I dont mind, I will PM you.

On 6/7/2021 at 5:41 AM, DannyBoyCMH said:

I'm jumping on the bandwagon regarding physical and sexual attraction to Middle Eastern men.  Super hairy is one of my weak spots, and many I have met are super hairy. They catch my eye. Generalizing my experience, they have been unemotional horndogs with me.  Definitely treated me like an object (which I don't mind) and were really rough (also don't mind). More so than other tops, most didn't talk to me or really even acknowledge me. A majority of my experience with them took place here in the US at our hometown annual Arnold Schwarzenegger fitness expo. So they were from other countries and most did not speak English.  Great bare fucks though, for sure.

Yep. Everything you've said about Middle Eastern men is absolutely true from my many experiences with Arab men as well. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, luisrojas said:

I've traveled a lot in the Middle East for work - almost every country (including the "fun" ones - Iraq, Iran, Libya, Yemen)...  

I have a ton of crazy stories -- like the hot rebel soldier in Benghazi, hammam gangbangs in Istanbul, getting bred by a dude with his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet because his extremely religious parents were on the other side of the door in Tunis... 

Sex is everywhere and the tension is not just palpable but intoxicating.  Walking down the street in Cairo, guys will literally catcall and whistle. Last time, that ended with the whistling police officer breeding me in a parking garage. 

I also got very good at the cab driver seduction game.  

Guys typically sit in the front passenger seat so you just jump in and sit next to him.  You're halfway there.  

A friendly conversation starts, and of course will eventually get to family...  "Are you married?" ... "Nah man, I like sex too much...  You?" (or some variation thereof) and go from there.  

All this time you're watching his right hand out of the corner of your eye -- to see if it lands in his lap or goes back to the steering wheel/gear shift after he changes gears.  If he's picking up the cues, he'll start adjusting his bulge - casually at first but then more frequently once he sees you're doing the same.

Once you're at that point where you're both just straight up rubbing your cocks, shoot him a grin and ask him if he wants to come up to your room and "hang out."

This is where the real challenge presents itself, as most hotels won't allow outside guests.

But I'm sure you've thought of that and found a private apartment on Airbnb without a nosy receptionist... 😉🐷😈

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I lived in Saudi Arabia for three years and though I never hooked up with any Saudis myself, I can tell you that Middle Eastern culture as described above is exceptionally gay in the world, simply because they don't have access to the opposite sex like most other places in the world do. They seem to resort to same-sex sex (women as well as men) as a way just to get off. Saudi Arabia is even particularly notorious among the MENA (Middle Eastern North African) countries for being as gay as it gets. Most of my colleagues there were Egyptians and refused to put their children in Saudi schools because they both had a terrible reputation but they also thought the Saudi schools would turn their children gay.

In Turkey and other parts of the Middle East they have the saying that 'girls are for babies and boys are for fun' and that's kind of how they seem to think about it everywhere. What I've heard and believe is that they are all okay with gay sex but they don't really like the concept of two people of the same sex having a relationship into old age. Just goes to show what happens when you segregate the population like that.

Edited by omniumrex
  • Like 2

Although I live in NYC, it is extremely rare to find a Middle Eastern Man on any of the typical apps. Those that do appear tend to be second or third generation American. It’s very unfortunate.

What I appreciate about them however, is how straightforward they are IRL. Many have come up to me on the street or try to engage with me while in a Uber. Needless to say they end up fucking me as I would never deny them and honestly, they deserve to use a slut like me  

It’s fascinating how dejected from the “gay community” they are. I’ve talked to them and many don’t even know what things like ‘Grindr’ or ‘PrEP’ are. I wish we would more welcoming of them and reassure them that we don’t intend to out or expose them. That tends to be their brightest concern. It’s pretty obvious they carry a lot of the anxieties they had in their original countries. Overall, I love them and I’m happy they have the opportunity  to live out all their fantasies in their new home. 😊

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TallHungNYC said:

I've traveled a lot in the Middle East for work - almost every country (including the "fun" ones - Iraq, Iran, Libya, Yemen)...  

I have a ton of crazy stories -- like the hot rebel soldier in Benghazi, hammam gangbangs in Istanbul, getting bred by a dude with his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet because his extremely religious parents were on the other side of the door in Tunis... 

Sex is everywhere and the tension is not just palpable but intoxicating.  Walking down the street in Cairo, guys will literally catcall and whistle. Last time, that ended with the whistling police officer breeding me in a parking garage. 

Guys typically sit in the front passenger seat so you just jump in and sit next to him.  You're halfway there.  

A friendly conversation starts, and of course will eventually get to family...  "Are you married?" ... "Nah man, I like sex too much...  You?" (or some variation thereof) and go from there.  

All this time you're watching his right hand out of the corner of your eye -- to see if it lands in his lap or goes back to the steering wheel/gear shift after he changes gears.  If he's picking up the cues, he'll start adjusting his bulge - casually at first but then more frequently once he sees you're doing the same.

Once you're at that point where you're both just straight up rubbing your cocks, shoot him a grin and ask him if he wants to come up to your room and "hang out."

This is where the real challenge presents itself, as most hotels won't allow outside guests.

But I'm sure you've thought of that and found a private apartment on Airbnb without a nosy receptionist... 😉🐷😈

Spot on, its a great game to play and the rewards are Fullfilling.

One of the best fucks I've had was with a student from Turkey studying in my city.... We met on average once a week.... He would fill me up all night 5 or 6 times..... Really hot sweaty spunky sex for 8 or 9 hours during the night..... It was through him I discovered my hole was self lubricating..... Seen him for about 1 year and he was leaving to go home to be married..... Our final fuck was the best as we knew we wouldn't see each other again..... BTW this was about 25 yrs ago..... He will be 45 now. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Middle Eastern men are so fukkin hot. Because of their culture and the separation of the sexes, Middle Eastern men are at ease with male intimacy. Just never expect them to suck your cock or get fucked. When I was younger I used to go every summer to Mykanos, it’s a hot bed of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern men. I got fucked every night by several men. The best was 2 Lebanese brothers who pounded my hole for hours. They’ve got big handsome, thick cocks with heavy balls. FUck I want one now!

• Like 2

I would love to visit a hammam, not sure if sex happens there, but a hot hairy man soaping me up and scrubbing my balls is the next best thing.

On 6/10/2021 at 3:09 AM, TallHungNYC said:

WOw, that's fucking hot, you're so lucky.
I wish I could experience the same.
Thank you for your advice, man. I'll keep it in mind if I travel to one of those countries.😈

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

my experience in turkey was great.  the cultural thing seems to be if they top then that's not gay (only bottoming means your gay). this means most don't like kissing but eventually you can get them too.  it is easy to find turkish guys in the evening walking looking for fun. 

it is true what others have said that hotels are very strict and you would find it difficult to sneak anyone in + the turkish guys know that and wont try.  the weather makes this not an issue with usually a dark spot somewhere that will do fine.  its nicer in the heat anyway to be outside and enjoy the slight dusty breeze.  i had luck in the deserted market, beach, back street all good.

the turkish guys can be rather straight to the point. most seem to be big and hairy. they don;t seem to put any effert in and come as they are (sweaty and manly which i loved) .  they know what we are there for and happy to oblige.  no small talk after they just pull up trousers and go.  leaving my ass dripping and me happy.