Small Bareback Group Gatherings

Talurim

Hey guys,

Just wondering if there are a few guys out there in Sydney that are interested in forming a small group to get together on a regular basis to breed and fuck. I am moving back to Sydney from the country in January and am a bottom slut and looking for another bottom and a few tops keen on getting together to breed. I was looking for a few guys that are genuine but sex pigs. I will be happy to host at my apartment and looking to have a few regulars to play with. Fuck, breed, seed me and another and enjoy a smoke and drink in between so also a bit social, then fuck again. No judgements. Just good old fashioned get together for fucking and relaxation. Only rule is no drugs. Reach out to me if you keen/interested in sorting out a group for when I get back.

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2020 at 8:08 PM, Talurim said:

Hey guys,

Just wondering if there are a few guys out there in Sydney that are interested in forming a small group to get together on a regular basis to breed and fuck. I am moving back to Sydney from the country in January and am a bottom slut and looking for another bottom and a few tops keen on getting together to breed. I was looking for a few guys that are genuine but sex pigs. I will be happy to host at my apartment and looking to have a few regulars to play with. Fuck, breed, seed me and another and enjoy a smoke and drink in between so also a bit social, then fuck again. No judgements. Just good old fashioned get together for fucking and relaxation. Only rule is no drugs. Reach out to me if you keen/interested in sorting out a group for when I get back.

For tops, no real requirements. Smokers turn me on. Stepping out on the balcony after being bred with cum dripping down my legs while we have a drink and smoke is what I want. If you want to join me as a bottom, be up for lots of kissing while we are both being bred and also up for some cum swapping/kissing. Love either of us or one of the tops to shoot a load over one of our faces and the other to lick it all up and share it in kisses till all cleaned up. All while we are being fucked. Also up for some piss play on balcony or in the bathroom.

On 9/29/2020 at 7:05 AM, wantingnow said:

Keen 

Thanks man - I'll message/link you on BBRTS 🙂

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...