Would you have sex with a nullo (due to cancer)?

Guest Rainmaker5555

I personally am a nullo and found that it is much more difficult to hook up. Makes no sense to me. I still have all the parts a top needs

11 hours ago, Rainmaker5555 said:

I personally am a nullo and found that it is much more difficult to hook up. Makes no sense to me. I still have all the parts a top needs

Technically, all a top needs is a cock and all a bottom needs is a hole. But if "needs" were all that mattered, men would never get anything else done because they'd be having sex all the time.

The reality is that there are also "wants", which can occupy at least as high if not higher a priority than "needs". Or meeting needs may be "necessary" but not "sufficient".

So, for men whose "wants" include "man with a penis", sadly, you won't suffice. This isn't to defend or attack those people; it's simply an acknowledgment of a fact.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I would honestly love to have sex with a nullo sometime. I am versatile but have fucked many bottoms who basically don't or can't use their cocks at all due to health issues basically and it felt slightly empowering to have a more functional piece and to bring pleasure to these men in a way they couldn't experience themselves, to have that power so to speak. As with any man I hook up with though, I am going to love exploring every aspect of his body and just like I could go down on a guy and suck his massive cock throbbing in my face or his small cock needing attention or even a vagina in case of someone who is FTM. In the case of no genitals at all, I know there's still a lot of nerve endings that come together around the joining of the legs and of course the anus which I love to shove my tongue in and even suck on. So, maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but I'd be more than happy to see how I could explore and pleasure the body of a nullo just like I would with any other man. I used to be all bottom so I fully understand the importance of foreplay. 😉

• Piggy 1