Barcelona best BB places

No one has asked, but I always use the search function. Hopefully some people looking for info about Barcelona will find this.

It's september 2020 but the following hasn't changed in the last 5 years nor I expect to change it much. Covid hasn't change much, if anything has made these venues stronger.

My top 2 cruise bars for BB in Barcelona are:

* Black Hole - Absolutely one of the best, sleaziest raw fucking, naked party style clubs in Europe. Almost every night is fun and always busy. Tends to go for mature crowd but everyone will have fun. Everything is much in the open. Butt cleaning facilities provided. Tuesdays evenings are a lot of fun, then fri to sunday. I recommend you go naked. Most guys will stop you and play with your ass right away indicating they want to fuck you. 

* Berlin Dark - Fantastic uninhibited cruise bar around parallel. Tons of action in the open, eager to breed and get bred. Butt cleaning facilites provided. Smaller which plays in its favor. 

Other recommendations:

* Open Mind. - Phenomenal great space, clearly the best in BCN. I find the people a bit clicky though and unless you are 100% their type they won't engage. Good to check it out in some of their special nights.

* XMAN club barcelona - Nice bar in eixample. Definitely skews younger. I haven't seen much BB going on here though.

As of september 2020 we are just 9 months into PrEP approval in Spain. And between the covid crisis and lack of information most folks still don't know about PrEP even when its widely available in Spain and free.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I found that the Open Mind isn't cliquey on the fisting nights - I've only been a couple of times though. 

I've only been to Xman once, also a fisting night, and there was plenty of BB going on. I'm sure fisters have more of a tendency to fuck BB though.

I personally knew about PrEP approval here and know others that do as well, so I might mention it to a few others that I haven't discussed it with, to make sure they're aware. And I kind of have my eye on one of my friends who usually uses condoms but occasionally goes bareback... We already fist each other so if I could get his leche inside me as well that would be great.

• 3 months later...
On 12/5/2020 at 10:16 PM, fisteree said:

I found that the Open Mind isn't cliquey on the fisting nights - I've only been a couple of times though. 

I've only been to Xman once, also a fisting night, and there was plenty of BB going on. I'm sure fisters have more of a tendency to fuck BB though.

I personally knew about PrEP approval here and know others that do as well, so I might mention it to a few others that I haven't discussed it with, to make sure they're aware. And I kind of have my eye on one of my friends who usually uses condoms but occasionally goes bareback... We already fist each other so if I could get his leche inside me as well that would be great.

This is great insight (that fisting nights will attract the BB fuckers). It could be the reason of my hits and misses at Open Mind and Xman, by being there at the wrong time. Will definitely try the fisting nights see if I can give or get some loads more reliably. 

BTW, it's now march 2021 and we are in covid hiatus. Black Hole got raided mid december 2020 because they were having parties closed doors (you just needed to send them a WhatsApp message) at a time where the rules were no more than 6 people per gathering....  There seems there's gonna be a change in management that wants to bring back the bar in full force when it reopens post covid/vaccine around the summer as the walk-in bar it always was. Rest assured everyone I know is absolutely dying to go to  BH and give and take all these loads they've been kept at home all this time.

Edited by rawfuckr

On 3/18/2021 at 2:01 AM, rawfuckr said:

This is great insight (that fisting nights will attract the BB fuckers). It could be the reason of my hits and misses at Open Mind and Xman, by being there at the wrong time. Will definitely try the fisting nights see if I can give or get some loads more reliably. 

BTW, it's now march 2021 and we are in covid hiatus. Black Hole got raided mid december 2020 because they were having parties closed doors (you just needed to send them a WhatsApp message) at a time where the rules were no more than 6 people per gathering....  There seems there's gonna be a change in management that wants to bring back the bar in full force when it reopens post covid/vaccine around the summer as the walk-in bar it always was. Rest assured everyone I know is absolutely dying to go to  BH and give and take all these loads they've been kept at home all this time.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if quite a few venues have been holding parties behind closed doors - I know of a few in the US and UK who did during 2020.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/13/2021 at 9:09 PM, jayshoota said:

Any update if Black Hole has reopened? 

Hello, yes! I have an update. Black Hole is doing a soft reopening.  Only Saturday,sunday and tuesdays for now. A free reservation is required at the moment to abide to covid rules. You do that sending private message on instagram [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.instagram.com/blackholebcn/    There are still some restrictions in Barcelona and they are doing 17h-22h hours. Went last saturday and it was an absolute blast. 

Black Hole changed hands during the closure and has a new owner. New owner has done some reforms on the place and hired new staff. Glad to announce I'm impressed by the changes and gives me faith this place has a good future. It's not so much that they've completely redone the place. They've just kept most of the stuff that was working and improve on it keeping most things in place. There are now many more lockers (a regular complain before), everything feels cleaner (in a sanitary sense), bar area is all redone and real nice, but people are as sleazy everywhere as before.  There's now two pseudocabins without the back, that feed people into the semi-dark room area. This is a brilliant change because it guarantees a higher flow of cock into the semi-dark room area where you are most likely to get ass/cock.  Movie theater upstairs has less sofa and more benches. So less sitting around and more fucking.

Hard to say when they'll be allowed on a normal schedule but I'd say in about a month. Cases of 5th wave (delta) are deep diving, covid vax rates are now 70% first dose and still going up. Hard to see how is getting worse from here.

Edited by rawfuckr
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2021 at 6:54 AM, rawfuckr said:

Hello, yes! I have an update. Black Hole is doing a soft reopening.  Only Saturday,sunday and tuesdays for now. A free reservation is required at the moment to abide to covid rules. You do that sending private message on instagram [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.instagram.com/blackholebcn/    There are still some restrictions in Barcelona and they are doing 17h-22h hours. Went last saturday and it was an absolute blast. 

Black Hole changed hands during the closure and has a new owner. New owner has done some reforms on the place and hired new staff. Glad to announce I'm impressed by the changes and gives me faith this place has a good future. It's not so much that they've completely redone the place. They've just kept most of the stuff that was working and improve on it keeping most things in place. There are now many more lockers (a regular complain before), everything feels cleaner (in a sanitary sense), bar area is all redone and real nice, but people are as sleazy everywhere as before.  There's now two pseudocabins without the back, that feed people into the semi-dark room area. This is a brilliant change because it guarantees a higher flow of cock into the semi-dark room area where you are most likely to get ass/cock.  Movie theater upstairs has less sofa and more benches. So less sitting around and more fucking.

Hard to say when they'll be allowed on a normal schedule but I'd say in about a month. Cases of 5th wave (delta) are deep diving, covid vax rates are now 70% first dose and still going up. Hard to see how is getting worse from here.

Thank you so much for the info!!

Rawfuckr made me laugh out loud 

“Open Mind. - Phenomenal great space, clearly the best in BCN. I find the people a bit clicky though and unless you are 100% their type they won't engage. Good to check it out in some of their special nights.”

Open Amin that is clicky, the irony  lol

• 1 month later...
On 8/24/2021 at 7:11 AM, skinbastard said:

Is Black hole now more secure ? I've hear they don't have emergency exit and can be difficult to escape in case of fire for instance.

This is a good question. I'd assume venue is up to code with Barcelona standards, they are a fully licensed business and it's not an underground operation or anything like that. AFAIK only way out is the main door but given the density of people and layout of the place you could empty the place in 60 seconds if there was a problem. If you have any concerns you can ask them on social media, they are super responsive.

• 8 months later...

Here's an update as of June 2022 which I guess we can call 'post covid'. All places mentioned in the OP have reopened. In general things are getting back to normal but you can tell there's still a lack of fresh meat from the tourists, but summer looks very promising.

In order of breeding importance:

BlackHole has now rebranded to "The Basement" and moved to a new location. Venue is actually great and with ample possibilities for breeding. It's the same clientele as the old blackhole so minimal rubbers and tons of bare fucking going on. Basement just reopened so they are starting to pick up steam. Tuesdays are always great. Doing 17h-22h at the moment but could change. Check their instagram/twitter/google maps for more info. No webpage yet for new place. This is where you'll find the most fucking, the least rubbers, least clickiness. 

BerlinDark has had a very strong comeback from the pandemic. Sundays are tons of fun and it's hours of fucking non stop, they've even extended hours a bit.

OpenMind is also getting slowly back to their party schedule. While they've been opening whenever they could all through the pandemic the place has lacked a bit due to the lack of fresh meat. It's all coming back to the old normal. their website is well updated and has a nice calendar of parties.

Special mentions:

If you like the mature, do not miss the 'naturist' part first Saturday of every month at Sauna Bruc. I always come out of that party with hole dripping cum into my legs. 

Sundays afternoon upstairs in the darkroom at Sauna Condal can be quite the fuck fest with lots of tops willing to give it all in the dark. A bit of hit&miss but when it works is great.

Edited by rawfuckr
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, rawfuckr said:

Here's an update as of June 2022 which I guess we can call 'post covid'. All places mentioned in the OP have reopened. In general things are getting back to normal but you can tell there's still a lack of fresh meat from the tourists, but summer looks very promising.

In order of breeding importance:

BlackHole has now rebranded to "The Basement" and moved to a new location. Venue is actually great and with ample possibilities for breeding. It's the same clientele as the old blackhole so minimal rubbers and tons of bare fucking going on. Basement just reopened so they are starting to pick up steam. Tuesdays are always great. Doing 17h-22h at the moment but could change. Check their instagram/twitter/google maps for more info. No webpage yet for new place. This is where you'll find the most fucking, the least rubbers, least clickiness. 

BerlinDark has had a very strong comeback from the pandemic. Sundays are tons of fun and it's hours of fucking non stop, they've even extended hours a bit.

OpenMind is also getting slowly back to their party schedule. While they've been opening whenever they could all through the pandemic the place has lacked a bit due to the lack of fresh meat. It's all coming back to the old normal. their website is well updated and has a nice calendar of parties.

Special mentions:

If you like the mature, do not miss the 'naturist' part first Saturday of every month at Sauna Bruc. I always come out of that party with hole dripping cum into my legs. 

Sundays afternoon upstairs in the darkroom at Sauna Condal can be quite the fuck fest with lots of tops willing to give it all in the dark. A bit of hit&miss but when it works is great.

This is great information @rawfuckr - even although I’m not leaving the UK this year - it’s like ‘The Rough Guide’ series, but for barebackers!  ‘The Rough ‘n’ Raw Guide’??? 😜 You should start a series around the globe! 

8 hours ago, gingerdaddyG said:

This is great information @rawfuckr - even although I’m not leaving the UK this year - it’s like ‘The Rough Guide’ series, but for barebackers!  ‘The Rough ‘n’ Raw Guide’??? 😜 You should start a series around the globe! 

Hehe. Believe me I could write those series already. The money and time I spend traveling and going to saunas/cruise bars all over the world is insane. Definitely my main hobby! But it's sure worth that next load/s

• Like 1