Barcelona best BB places

19 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

It's a shame everything starts so late there. I love daytime sex, which limits it there big time. 

Well, Basement in barcelona is opening 17-22 precisely because there's tons of folks that'd rather do an afternoon session instead of late nights.  Unsure what they'll do moving forward.. I'm starting to be of certain age that I'd rather be at bed at midnight.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Really want to take multiple loads this weekend, what's the best idea? cruising? berlin dark or rectum on sunday? Condal? Machobb just seems to be a bit of a waste of time, met people there but also a lot of messing around. 

Never had the opportunity to do this, was at the condal last weekend and went into the dark room a really sexy guy followed me up the stairs and fucked me, cum inside and then waited a little before leaving.  I thought WOW, this is brilliant, so I went back several times, but each time, even though I was laying on the bed, people wanted me to fuck them, I am vers but I am tired of being top all the time, one guy got on top of me and almost pinned me down, I thought he was going to and then he started sitting on my dick.  Slid out from that mess and another one came, grabbed my dick, made an excited sound and got on all fours....grabbed my towel and left disappointed with one load. 

Edited by BCNverspas

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2023 at 5:34 AM, VersPasBCN said:

Really want to take multiple loads this weekend, what's the best idea? cruising? berlin dark or rectum on sunday? Condal? Machobb just seems to be a bit of a waste of time, met people there but also a lot of messing around. 

Never had the opportunity to do this, was at the condal last weekend and went into the dark room a really sexy guy followed me up the stairs and fucked me, cum inside and then waited a little before leaving.  I thought WOW, this is brilliant, so I went back several times, but each time, even though I was laying on the bed, people wanted me to fuck them, I am vers but I am tired of being top all the time, one guy got on top of me and almost pinned me down, I thought he was going to and then he started sitting on my dick.  Slid out from that mess and another one came, grabbed my dick, made an excited sound and got on all fours....grabbed my towel and left disappointed with one load. 

Your expectations are a bit too high...

Bottoms are a dime a dozen everywhere so competition is fierce for loads (90% bottoms/10% tops at Condal?). Don't believe the 'got XXX loads last night around here', it's mostly imagination. Tops are are going to cherish their load quite a bit. Most folks are done for the day once they come so has to be quite right for them to breed. If you want multiple loads it all comes down to skill and work!  

At condal try to get guys into a cabin. Is a lot more work, but you'll get their full concentration and a higher bar for them just to walk away. It's also a better fuck. Once doors are closed its a lot easier for a top fuck you properly and breed you when you are the only thing in their mind at the moment. Be also sure to quickly disregard any guy that's not meeting your expectations. 

Edited by rawfuckr

3 minutes ago, rawfuckr said:

Your expectations are a bit too high...

Bottoms are a dime a dozen everywhere so competition is fierce for loads (90% bottoms/10% tops at Condal?). Don't believe the 'got XXX loads last night around here', it's mostly imagination. Tops are are going to cherish their load quite a bit. Most folks are done for the day once they come so has to be quite right for them to breed. If you want multiple loads it all comes down to skill and work!  

And timing I might add...With very few exceptions, most tops will fuck but not cum at the beginning of the party. IF I bottom and I want the load I will start the chase in the last third of the party. So if the party goes 10pm to 4 am, I would start active chasing the loads after 1:30 am. Sure there are tops who want to cum and go home early but that is very much dependent on what kind of an audience is at the party or venue. Overall, I agree with @rawfuckr: most of the bottoms do tend to heavily exagerate their intake. On a very busy night, a hard-working bottom may take a dozen loads, max. But most of the nights, you end up with 3-5 loads. You may get fucked a lot, but not loaded....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EuRawBull said:

And timing I might add...With very few exceptions, most tops will fuck but not cum at the beginning of the party. IF I bottom and I want the load I will start the chase in the last third of the party. So if the party goes 10pm to 4 am, I would start active chasing the loads after 1:30 am. Sure there are tops who want to cum and go home early but that is very much dependent on what kind of an audience is at the party or venue. Overall, I agree with @rawfuckr: most of the bottoms do tend to heavily exagerate their intake. On a very busy night, a hard-working bottom may take a dozen loads, max. But most of the nights, you end up with 3-5 loads. You may get fucked a lot, but not loaded....

Lol... seems I need to step my game up. My best nights ever are 5 loads max.  My "raw cock to load ratio" is not good... like I need to get fucked by 10 raw cocks just to get one load. 

Completely agree with timing! This past summer in Torremolinos at cuero, at the end of the night, everyone was ready to dump, and one guy started breeding me and a line formed to give deposits just for me while there were 4 other bottoms on their fours next to me. Had the first guy not started, nothing would have happened. Timing and luck are important.

Quite often a top early in the session will pull out and say he is saving himself for later. Although I respect this it's frustrating to get 6-10 fucks and just one or two loads.
I imagine this isn't any different at gangbang events or Horse Fairs, from what I have seen from the videos. I just enjoy what's on offer anyway.

Yup, this has been a learning curve, not quite what I planned or imagined lol 

Guys will start fucking and you think, yes come on baby! and then they will before cumming, give a little slap and move on looking for the next.  I have though had one follow me back upstairs to the dark room on the top of Condal and come straight at me, fuck me and breed me.  I was told if you lay on the bed, its to get bred, but following that, two more came, and as soon as they grabbed my cock, they wanted me inside them, I wanted a couple more loads, at least one more before I was ready to breed someone.  I also had a guy follow me around on the naked night at Bruc, come into a cabin with me (doors are off on naked night) and fuck me like crazy, there was one or two behind him, one asked for a go, it all got a bit intense in there with a lot of people and we ended up going to one of the two cabins that have a door and lock and he bred me there, by the time we came out it felt like things were calming down.  @rawfuckr I agree, I think this city being a lot more bottom than top, I heard madrid is more top than bottom, tops are going to cherish their load more, gonna spread themself out a bit edge it until they get the one they want to blow inside.  I kinda do that when I top.  I also think I have got my expectations from what I have heard with bottoms saying they have had so many loads, I have thought, how the hell is this possible? what am I doing wrong? I think a bit is high expectations, a bit timing, and maybe a bit my own timidity of not going for it when I have the opportunity, I found Mens Factory the most comfortable for me, Berlin dark, despite having a fucking sexy guy around me wanting something, all I could see was this group of people all kinda out in the open fucking, should have just gone with it, but I have always been a bit more 'go to a cabin' kinda guy.  Need to open up a bit more and let go of inhibitions more.  @EuRawBull I imagine where you are you have a lot more choice than here? I was thinking to go to GC and give it a go for a few days of just fucking in a place where no one knows me, been told it is amazing, but then had one friend who went and didnt get anything hardly, are there particular times of the year to avoid? 

On 10/2/2023 at 10:00 PM, JamesL100 said:

Quite often a top early in the session will pull out and say he is saving himself for later. Although I respect this it's frustrating to get 6-10 fucks and just one or two loads.
I imagine this isn't any different at gangbang events or Horse Fairs, from what I have seen from the videos. I just enjoy what's on offer anyway.

Well, 6-10 fucks and one or two loads yeah, frustrating, however, I think I would also see a bit of an achievement in that, since hitting the BB scene, I have been based here and found that everyone wants me to fuck them and I dont tend to get it in me.  Thats really frustrating lol 

(BTW am a Kent lad also, from the Medway Towns).

4 hours ago, VersPasBCN said:

I was thinking to go to GC and give it a go for a few days of just fucking in a place where no one knows me, been told it is amazing, but then had one friend who went and didnt get anything hardly, are there particular times of the year to avoid? 

@VersPasBCN GC is slightly different then most other places due to its favourable climate year-round. Different times of year have different demographics: Oct & Nov is gay high season. There's Fetish Pride Week now (just starting) and then in November you have the Winter Pride. These two main events attract thousands of gay men all over Europe. And they come in all shapes, heights, weights, and preferred prositions. December to mid-Jan is mostly vacationeers from Europe and peninsulares. A lot of families, young and old come here for the end of year celebrations. Oddly enough, this is the time when clubs are busy with "hetero" men who are looking for something on the side. While wifes are having their fun sipping champagne on the terraces, the husbands get down on their knees, or step in front of the glory holes, pretending that it wasn't them. Funny to watch them though. Feb-to Easter is a again a mix of everyone, with Easter seeing again an influx of mostly peninsulares. April-May is high gay time again. There is the spring Pride in May and the weather is absolutely fantastic with men having fun mostly outdoors in the dunes. It's just awesome. June to August is young hetero couples with newborn babies. June is when the Finns come, July is Swedes time, and August is the Frenchies, the Italians, and again the Spaniards. As for the Germans, well, they are counting GC as part of their backyard. They are here year round and they're always fun.

Now, let me explain the sex bit now... If you are a top, obviously you know, you will find a hole to fuck anywhere. GC is no exception. However, if you are a bottom, it comes down to your scene and preferences. For example, if you are a truly dedicated cumdump head to Reds, Noxon, Construction and Cruise. If you are somewhat pickier and want the top to be in the top 5%OF, then head to the Factory. The Factory is a newer-ish place and tends to cater for a younger crowd, more in tune with the Instagram account than with the others surrounding them. Construction is quite a big place and their dark room areas never disappoint. TimeOfF is for the fisting and a very nice place to be. Zoo Bar is an odd one. As the name implies, there are men representing any possible kink or fetish: from the vanilla top with painted nails and make-up to bodybuilder bottoms on their knees sucking a twinks cock while being fucked by a 70 yo pensioner from Sweden who's on Trimix. Then, there's Bunker and Box: always a hit and miss. Their facilities are getting a bit work out and more suited for after 3am crowd when then hunt for the load is on. 

I am 100% vers. I love getting fucked as much as I love fucking a hungry hole. But, if I top, I won't just cum in the first hole right away. I will pace myself. Not because I am not satsified with the quality, but because I want to experience as many asses as I can. And of course, when I bottom, I know damn well that I will get fucked but I will not get all the loads. And certainly nowhere near as many as 25, 50 or 100 loads in a night. These are from gay version of the fairy tales. The only place where you *may* get a high number of loads is in Berlin at the Lab, due to the sheer number of men, and mostly on a Thursday night. That's because many locals have to work the next day so they only have a very short time span to nut.  

In conclusion, GC is really fun and outside Jun-Sep, you can have fun any other time. But, it's all down to expectations: if you think you'll get gallons of cum in your guts, you'll be sorely disappointed. If you aim for 3-5 loads a night, then anything more it's just a bonus.  Also, it's everyone's particular attitude. If you are a bottom looking for loads, get yout ass up in the air and take all the cock you can. I guarantee you that once you have a load in you other will follow. However, if you are more selective as to who fucks you than you also need to lower the expectations of loads. 

Happy fucks people!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, EuRawBull said:

@VersPasBCN GC is slightly different then most other places due to its favourable climate year-round. Different times of year have different demographics: Oct & Nov is gay high season. There's Fetish Pride Week now (just starting) and then in November you have the Winter Pride. These two main events attract thousands of gay men all over Europe. And they come in all shapes, heights, weights, and preferred prositions. December to mid-Jan is mostly vacationeers from Europe and peninsulares. A lot of families, young and old come here for the end of year celebrations. Oddly enough, this is the time when clubs are busy with "hetero" men who are looking for something on the side. While wifes are having their fun sipping champagne on the terraces, the husbands get down on their knees, or step in front of the glory holes, pretending that it wasn't them. Funny to watch them though. Feb-to Easter is a again a mix of everyone, with Easter seeing again an influx of mostly peninsulares. April-May is high gay time again. There is the spring Pride in May and the weather is absolutely fantastic with men having fun mostly outdoors in the dunes. It's just awesome. June to August is young hetero couples with newborn babies. June is when the Finns come, July is Swedes time, and August is the Frenchies, the Italians, and again the Spaniards. As for the Germans, well, they are counting GC as part of their backyard. They are here year round and they're always fun.

Now, let me explain the sex bit now... If you are a top, obviously you know, you will find a hole to fuck anywhere. GC is no exception. However, if you are a bottom, it comes down to your scene and preferences. For example, if you are a truly dedicated cumdump head to Reds, Noxon, Construction and Cruise. If you are somewhat pickier and want the top to be in the top 5%OF, then head to the Factory. The Factory is a newer-ish place and tends to cater for a younger crowd, more in tune with the Instagram account than with the others surrounding them. Construction is quite a big place and their dark room areas never disappoint. TimeOfF is for the fisting and a very nice place to be. Zoo Bar is an odd one. As the name implies, there are men representing any possible kink or fetish: from the vanilla top with painted nails and make-up to bodybuilder bottoms on their knees sucking a twinks cock while being fucked by a 70 yo pensioner from Sweden who's on Trimix. Then, there's Bunker and Box: always a hit and miss. Their facilities are getting a bit work out and more suited for after 3am crowd when then hunt for the load is on. 

I am 100% vers. I love getting fucked as much as I love fucking a hungry hole. But, if I top, I won't just cum in the first hole right away. I will pace myself. Not because I am not satsified with the quality, but because I want to experience as many asses as I can. And of course, when I bottom, I know damn well that I will get fucked but I will not get all the loads. And certainly nowhere near as many as 25, 50 or 100 loads in a night. These are from gay version of the fairy tales. The only place where you *may* get a high number of loads is in Berlin at the Lab, due to the sheer number of men, and mostly on a Thursday night. That's because many locals have to work the next day so they only have a very short time span to nut.  

In conclusion, GC is really fun and outside Jun-Sep, you can have fun any other time. But, it's all down to expectations: if you think you'll get gallons of cum in your guts, you'll be sorely disappointed. If you aim for 3-5 loads a night, then anything more it's just a bonus.  Also, it's everyone's particular attitude. If you are a bottom looking for loads, get yout ass up in the air and take all the cock you can. I guarantee you that once you have a load in you other will follow. However, if you are more selective as to who fucks you than you also need to lower the expectations of loads. 

Happy fucks people!

Wow, thanks for taking the time to write all of that! I was actually thinking of maybe coming around xmas time, but I am not sure yet.  I am a bit picky I guess, but I dont like the a list queens, I go more for the bear scene, rugged guys turn me on, but am open to others also 😉 Especially Spanish, italians, and germans (they are proper dirty bastards).  

Berlin is another place I woud love to try, the Lab sounds right up my street! 

Honestly, I would be happy with 2-3 loads in one night, I took one last night from a fuck buddy and another coming this evening, not sure if that will leave me with ganas for more or I will be able to rest a bit lol 

I will use that info when I can get over there! Thank you again! 

25 minutes ago, VersPasBCN said:

Berlin is another place I woud love to try, the Lab sounds right up my street! 

From the experience of the past ten years I would say the best periods to visit Berlin and its Lab, Bull, KitKat, Scheune and all other clubs are the foloowing:

1. 1-20 December: A lot of locals go in the xmas mode and work is easier, the atmosphere is more relaxed and a lot of tourists from neighbouring countries are flocking to Berlin for long weekends. 

2. July- August: it's the Pride and vacation season: many tourists as well as locals. It's the time when the Arabs from Middle East travel to Europe to escape the hot summers. 

3. mid-April 25 to beginning of June: A string of holidays, both secular and religious, make it easy for a lot of men to come over for a few days. 

4. Folsom (September): great numbers and good fun. This year was great. The Pig party at the Alte Muenze didn't disappoint in both fucks and loads. But again, this is merely a reflection of my horniness than a reflection of general mood. To make my point, I met a wonderful North American man, who was great conversationalist and with a super body holding a super-model face. He was complaining that he can't find anyone there because he was looking for his Prince Charming. Well, love, you won't find him here. Men were fucking like pigs around us and squirting cum everywhere. That was not the place for the Danielle Steele romance....

Another good place in Berlin is Ajpnia. Although they are open only twice a week on Wed and Sat, they are known for no nonsense sex. However, the average age is decidedly over 45. They are just a bunch of regular men, with mostly big cocks, looking to fuck and get fucked. While you may not leave with tens of loads, the few you may get will really be worth it. I always pay them a visit on their poz nights on Saturdays. 

Until then, I will get myself ready for the LOAD night here at Noxon in GC.  Let the cum flow! 

• Upvote 2

On 10/6/2023 at 3:50 PM, EuRawBull said:

From the experience of the past ten years I would say the best periods to visit Berlin and its Lab, Bull, KitKat, Scheune and all other clubs are the foloowing:

1. 1-20 December: A lot of locals go in the xmas mode and work is easier, the atmosphere is more relaxed and a lot of tourists from neighbouring countries are flocking to Berlin for long weekends. 

2. July- August: it's the Pride and vacation season: many tourists as well as locals. It's the time when the Arabs from Middle East travel to Europe to escape the hot summers. 

3. mid-April 25 to beginning of June: A string of holidays, both secular and religious, make it easy for a lot of men to come over for a few days. 

4. Folsom (September): great numbers and good fun. This year was great. The Pig party at the Alte Muenze didn't disappoint in both fucks and loads. But again, this is merely a reflection of my horniness than a reflection of general mood. To make my point, I met a wonderful North American man, who was great conversationalist and with a super body holding a super-model face. He was complaining that he can't find anyone there because he was looking for his Prince Charming. Well, love, you won't find him here. Men were fucking like pigs around us and squirting cum everywhere. That was not the place for the Danielle Steele romance....

Another good place in Berlin is Ajpnia. Although they are open only twice a week on Wed and Sat, they are known for no nonsense sex. However, the average age is decidedly over 45. They are just a bunch of regular men, with mostly big cocks, looking to fuck and get fucked. While you may not leave with tens of loads, the few you may get will really be worth it. I always pay them a visit on their poz nights on Saturdays. 

Until then, I will get myself ready for the LOAD night here at Noxon in GC.  Let the cum flow! 

Good to know. I will spend Christmas there - will be between Sitges and Barcelona for 5 days. So I will visit Condal and maybe some others. 
BTW, try to pay cash in the saunas. I am pretty sure my card got duplicated in one of them last time I visited.