Fun night in Vegas

occumhungry

Spent a night in Las Vegas for work. I have a bottom fuckbud that I connected with and we decided to go to Entourage. I was super excited since COVID had me singing the bathhouse blues. Couple things, I had never been to Entourage before but because of the pandemic, the sauna, jacuzzi, a number of showers, and most of the dark areas were closed. Everyone has to get a room, no lockers, but they have a 4 hour deal for $20.

We met up there around 7:30. There was a decent crowd, but not much action. My friend showed up and we immediately went to his room to plant the first seed. He sucked my cock so good, and I sank my cock in his tight hole. After a couple positions, I quickly shot my 3-day load deep in his ass. We went out to explore and see what was happening. For a while, the crowd got stagnant but soon more guys came in. He fucked around with a couple guys, a younger twink, and a muscle latino with a big cock. I just cruised around a bit until he was loaded up more. We went back to his room and I fucked his sloppy hole; even with all the cock he takes, he stays tight, which made me blow my second load of the night in a few minutes.

Later, we go to one of the theater areas with some fuck benches. There we have a little group fun with some guys, some sucking and stroking, until another guy tries to fuck him but can't get it going because of his tight hole. The crowd doesn't last so we go back to make our rounds. Towards the end of the night, I suck his cock a bit, but his super thick shaft locks my jaw up. I end up fucking him in his room with the door open, but I cant squeeze out another load. A couple guys come in and fuck his has and a crowd gathers outside his room. After about 10 minutes no one cums in him and so we just close up shop and decide to leave.

I grab some food and head back to my hotel. After bathhouses my, feet and legs hurt from all the walking so I had no plans to go back out...until a guy pops up on BBRT close by. Hes a 30 is white cumdump pig bottom, just my type, so i walk 10 minutes to his hotel. We get up to his room and i lube up and fuck his hairy hole. He has a nice skinny and hairy body, with a tight ass that was loaded up with one deposit. I fuck him near a mirror which we get into and I blow my 3rd load of the night. We decide to meet up again in the morning; I go back to his room, spit all over his face as he wanted, and gave him my 4th load in 12 hours.

I love Vegas, and I love cumdumps.

• Like 5