Nipple Piercing

Sharp-edge

Hey guys. I'm planning to get one of my nipples pierced. Question, though. Does it get in the way of sex, like you have to constantly worry about it tearing off? Does it make nipple play more pleasurable? I intend to get a barbell nipple piercing. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

You had better love having guys savagely bite your nipples like they’re going to tear them off, because when I had mine done, every time a nipple-biter saw my metal, it was all fucking teeth. And the one thing that kills my arousal instantly is sharp pain to my nipples.

I have an ampallang - a bar straight through my cockhead - and getting that tickled compared to having my nipples done. I saw stars. What’s worse, mine never properly healed in spite of careful treatment, and if I had to take the metal out they would start closing up within hours. I didn’t have very sizeable nipples to start with, so if you have more material to work with you may have better luck.

As far as tearing off, just make sure you get a bar that’s well fitted to you, without much overage sticking out on either side that coild get hung on something.

Guest JackEdJIZZ

had mine pierced years ago.   was amazing how they hardwired my nips to every nerve in my ass.  As i sized up, it only got more intense.  And my nips just got more erect and stayed that way.

agree that most who see them wanna use them to really give you a tit work out...and i loved it.

But about ten years ago i was involved with a sadistic dom.   He put together a complex sex scene in an old church.  He had a number of his other subs there as well.  But I was the focus of the erotic crucifixtion/freak fuck session.   The climax was me strapped to a cross and chains attached to nip rings and my PA.   As he commended my faggot soul to hell, I was garroted to full black out.  During that, the chains were yanked I felt a burn as all turned red.   When i was back to breathing, i was on the floor and my right tit was bleeding and then I saw my cock was bleeding even more.  My body stung all over.  The right tit ring was ripped from my nipped fully destroying the beautiful eraser point i loved  Equally the PA  ripped one side of my cock head fully.   In essence splitting one side of my meat.   Both wounds are still quite obvious.   As i said he was a sadistic bastard...but i kept going back to keep pushing my limits to match the evil he inflicted upon me.

Quick side story my last session with him was at his house.   He was dry fucking me hard bent over his pool table when his wife and daughter came home.   My clothes were locked in the truck of his car.   And it was a huge shouting scene.  But that sick fuck kept pumping my ass as his wife called him every thing she could.  He only pulled out once he dumped a load.   Now that is a top who is gonna finish the job.    But i never went back.... and have seldom played with a married dude since.   

I had mine pierce about 7 years ago. I had 0 gauge and loved the look. The problem I had was I developed zero sensation and men that would go to town on them would look for a reaction that I couldn’t have. I don’t like to fake anything so I took them out.

If you have sensitive nipples, piercing will decrease that sensitivity. If you are going to play with rough guys..get it pierced deep so it won't  able to be pulled out (it will be painful but in the long term it's great). Remember to move it back and forth so that the skin won't attach to the new piercing (That is painful believe me) . In short get it done.. in time U won't regret it.

My nipples were the last piercing I got about 3+ years ago; my guiche (curved barbell) was first, then a lorum (captive ball ring) and finally the nipples. (straight barbells).  Loved all the piercings and did have problems with guiche (one of the balls fell off and had to go back to piercer for another ball, luckily piercing did NOT close up), the same issue with the nipples, right nipple lost one ball TWICE so had to go back to get another ball (again lucky that piercing did NOT close up).  

Certainly love being naked on a sling to show off all the peircings and yes, some tops did love to suck and bite the nipples...a great feeling!!!

Only problem I had were that the nipple piercings developed  "bumps" around the barbell where it came out of the nipple; think it was catching on clothes....

About a month and half ago, had to remove the peircings as I was getting a MRI, so NOT metal in body...needed help getting the lorum off...loved that people saw all my peircings...LOL!!! Really miss teh piercings now... :(

I had my nipples for the first time 20 years ago, but they both migrate out after a few years. I waited a year and had them pierced again, and this time they stayed. I was going for a small surgery and one I could not get back as that one was always hurting. Today I have only one nipple pierced along with my P.A. and my 8 scrotum piercings. I might want to get that nipple pierced again.

On 5/3/2020 at 2:22 AM, JackEdJIZZ said:

had mine pierced years ago.   was amazing how they hardwired my nips to every nerve in my ass.  As i sized up, it only got more intense.  And my nips just got more erect and stayed that way.

agree that most who see them wanna use them to really give you a tit work out...and i loved it.

But about ten years ago i was involved with a sadistic dom.   He put together a complex sex scene in an old church.  He had a number of his other subs there as well.  But I was the focus of the erotic crucifixtion/freak fuck session.   The climax was me strapped to a cross and chains attached to nip rings and my PA.   As he commended my faggot soul to hell, I was garroted to full black out.  During that, the chains were yanked I felt a burn as all turned red.   When i was back to breathing, i was on the floor and my right tit was bleeding and then I saw my cock was bleeding even more.  My body stung all over.  The right tit ring was ripped from my nipped fully destroying the beautiful eraser point i loved  Equally the PA  ripped one side of my cock head fully.   In essence splitting one side of my meat.   Both wounds are still quite obvious.   As i said he was a sadistic bastard...but i kept going back to keep pushing my limits to match the evil he inflicted upon me.

Quick side story my last session with him was at his house.   He was dry fucking me hard bent over his pool table when his wife and daughter came home.   My clothes were locked in the truck of his car.   And it was a huge shouting scene.  But that sick fuck kept pumping my ass as his wife called him every thing she could.  He only pulled out once he dumped a load.   Now that is a top who is gonna finish the job.    But i never went back.... and have seldom played with a married dude since.   

Jesus fucking Christ. I would’ve seriously 100% killed the guy who did that to me.

• 4 months later...

I got my nipples done a few months ago. Hurt pretty bad but was quick. Only took some pain meds that night so I could sleep. Hurt a little the next day but has been fine ever since. Definitely recommend.

Very nice pics. I can't comment on the PA but nipple piercings are painful when they're done, though it's a quick procedure. I have sensitive nipples and they were mildly sore the day i got them done but that passed relatively quickly.

Bear in mind that your piercer will tell you how to care for your piercings and you should follow their instructions. With that said, here's some thoughts that come to mind

Maintenance while they are healing is pretty simple. I just shower as normal, maybe give them a salt water soak and/or spray them with saline if they're irritated (only once every few days). As long as you follow your piercers advice and dont touch them you should be fine.

One thing to be aware of is nipple piercings can be easy to snag on things. I had a brief adjustment period for the first couple weeks as my earbud cables kept catching on my piercings. If you don't notice and pull the piercing too hard you're gonna feel a little pain and/or trigger some very light bleeding.

Finally nipple piercings take a while to heal (several months). With lockdown ongoing now is probably a good time to get them done.

My only regret with regards to nipple piercings is i wish i had got them done sooner. I hemmed and hawed for ages before i finally got them done. 

Good luck.