Nipple Piercing

Sharp-edge

I had a Prince Albert and loved it - took it out a few years ago when I got an infection, but the hole is still there and I might try to get it back in again. I loved it, felt amazing to wank and fuck with. The only drawback I found with it is that I needed to sit to piss otherwise I'd end up spraying my trousers, shoes, and floor.

I was a bit scared when I got my nipple pierced as everyone always says how painful it is. But actually I haven‘t felt anything. It got ignited some days after, that wasn‘t too nice, but it was okay again after some days.

Sometimes the seat belt when sitting on the driver side of a car (I only have my right nipple pierced) is a bit annoying, but all in all I like having it. It‘s anice feeling when you‘re into nipple play 🙂

• Like 2

You'll love both and will look great on you. Just my personal experience here. I found the PA piercing more painful as the needle went in then there was another sharp jab of pain again when (I think) it was pulled out. With my nipples it didn't seem so bad, one very quick jab and that's all I really recall. Take two Panadol or a product containing codeine before any piercing but most definitely do not anything that has Aspirin in it as you may bleed (a lot). Make sure the nipple piercings are not too shallow otherwise the rings will slowly 'migrate' out when wearing larger size rings only leaving the ring secured by a small skin tag. The salt washes for my nipples didn't work for me and healing was very slow but antiseptic ointment (marketed as Savlon in UK) worked brilliantly and very quick healing but obviously properly cleaning the wound daily with an antibacterial soap. I personally find nipple rings rub and can be sore when wearing clothing but with bars I don't feel a thing so alternate. Upsizing PA's can be sore as hell if you don't give each stage time to properly heal and the hole time to settle down but even then there will be pain when much larger rings go in as the increase in sizing is getting incrementally larger. Getting to a zero gauge could take 12 months. But bigger is ultimately more comfortable. And yes, you really need to sit down to piss. But so worth the initial discomfort. I find with a larger PA ring that chafing can be a problem so normally wear a large barbell ring which, like the nipple bars, doesn't cause any discomfort. Take the PA out though and the hole closes quickly so the original gauge will be painful to get back in. I use an equally large sized plastic PA for airport security screening. Would be interesting reading other's experiences and updates on how you get on. Go for it Bro.

Edited by CumWhoreNZ
omitted word

Agree with all the comments re the nip piercing but add one more comment... make sure that U move it back and forth at least a couple times a day for the first couple weeks as your skin adjacent to the hole will attach itself to the piercing and believe me that is almost as painful as getting the original. Re stretching the pa... I went from the basic to 7mm in a bit over 12 months..left it at that for quite a few years, then decided to stretch it up at then end of 2018.. and got it to 10mm (00g) in 6 months...had to take it out for a few weeks (surgery - hip replacement last year) and that took it back to the original 7mm.. worked at it and got it up to 12mm (000G) within 5 months.. I went down to Melbourne for a weekend just before the chinese virus took off (NUD @ 80).. fucking was great, until I ran into a really tight hole and that was a bit painful. In short get it done - you won't regret it and going thru airport security can be very amusing!! 

I got my left nipple done, did it my self, i sweated alot, got half in, and didn’t  think i finish , nut i man up- i was high when i got threw, had a big hard one dripping precum in stains, felt amazing, was horned- ( my nipples are wired and long) was hot heat dull ach , for hrs after and was horny for hrs- felt dull sting for days after, keep turning it, scabs up if not done, love mine

• Like 1

Just did my nipples myself a few weeks ago and love them. Unbelievably painful cuz it took me so long to get the needle through but love them now. Would have been way less painful going somewhere, but tough to get an appointment right now.

3 minutes ago, Sharp-edge said:

I  do hope that having un uncut dick won't be a problem. I'dalso love to see a pierced dick but no one has one in greece (at least no one that I  have ever met or chatted). I also want a pa hole so as for my cum to leak from  there too 🙂

I’m uncut and never had an issue with my PA. 

• Upvote 1

Bet you’d look amazing with both piercings man! hope we find out what you decide. 😈

I can only speak to having my nipples pierced, and wish it had been better. First, it’s by far the worst I can recall, and I’ve broken bones, had major survived, etc. I’m glad I got them both done in the same session because I definitely would not have gone back for the second after the first. 

Definitely agree with other posts about how often they snag on things, and just how often that happens. What I haven’t seen mentioned, and forgive me if I missed it, is how they’re an instant target  anytime you’re shirtless for any random person that wants to cop a feel. I had to get really good at deflecting on coming hands going to pull and pinch my nipples. 

Finally, I had mine in for a little over two years and they never fully healed. I had to remove them for an MRI at one point and when it hurt too much to get them back in I took it as a sign that it wasn’t meant to be. 

Definitely hope that your experience is infinitely better if you go for them. Really wish I still had mine. Good luck!

12 minutes ago, CABttm4Txc said:

Bet you’d look amazing with both piercings man! hope we find out what you decide. 😈

I can only speak to having my nipples pierced, and wish it had been better. First, it’s by far the worst I can recall, and I’ve broken bones, had major survived, etc. I’m glad I got them both done in the same session because I definitely would not have gone back for the second after the first. 

Definitely agree with other posts about how often they snag on things, and just how often that happens. What I haven’t seen mentioned, and forgive me if I missed it, is how they’re an instant target  anytime you’re shirtless for any random person that wants to cop a feel. I had to get really good at deflecting on coming hands going to pull and pinch my nipples. 

This. They are a magnet for tops and sometimes they bleed. For whatever reason that is especially true when I'm in the sling. So, after a really rough fuck right around the holidays a couple of years ago (that left my shirt bloody after I put it back on), the one got a little inflamed and so (just like you) I took them both out.

The thing that was different for me was the pain. I did not think getting my nipples pierced hurt all that much. One quick feeling and it was done (until the first top started tugging on them ha).

Guest beardedbastard

My nipples never healed after years. I am into pain so the actual act of getting pierced was actually climatic for me. The sad part was that they never healed and during play after a year or more of being pierced took them off. They were totally healed within a few hours. 

So Fucking HOT and Beautiful having those done - at 1 or 2 times thinking of doing my nipples and doing my uncut dick - love the idea changing the piercing rings - shirts be  transparent showing them off .

I wanted to transforming my nipples / breasts - making them Bigger - guys wants to touch and sucking them .

I wanted to making my balls bigger - have vacuumed them for awhile - careful of sitting down - thought of saline or silicone injections !

Wondering if anyone have done it ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/20/2020 at 8:24 AM, bbpigbtm said:

I got my left nipple done, did it my self, i sweated alot, got half in, and didn’t  think i finish , nut i man up- i was high when i got threw, had a big hard one dripping precum in stains, felt amazing, was horned- ( my nipples are wired and long) was hot heat dull ach , for hrs after and was horny for hrs- felt dull sting for days after, keep turning it, scabs up if not done, love mine

That's sexy.