Regulars know exactly the score

Ozpig

Nice comment from a couple who have fucked and bred me on and off for the last two years on a semi regular basis. I had not heard from them for some time and I figured it was either they had found new bottoms to have their threesome with or the COVID situation. They have been fucking me at least every three weeks – I would get a text asking me to come over to their padand take both their cocks and loads – and I always went and enjoyed both of them very much especially as part of the play was always them DP’ing me. Out of the blue last night I get a text “bring your cunt over tonight.” I got ready and went. As part of their conversation as I was on my knees sucking their cocks, one said “we are glad things are easing down for months we have tried to stay away from filthy fucking sluts and cumdumps like you.” They both bred me twice, which in these hard times is a blessing – and I left proud of what they think of me.

• Like 2