Most holes fucked in one day/night

holefucker

What's the most holes you've fucked in one night? Not necessarily bred but just fucked. 

My highest is about 40 on naked night at the Laboratory in Berlin during gay pride weekend. You literally had to queue up for an hour to get in there it was so full. Whenever I'm at the Lab, I have a few drinks and get super horny, and the place is full of guys of all ages with their asses up the air or in slings taking all comers. I find myself almost manically going from one to another trying to fuck as many holes as possible. I delay cumming as much as possible so I don't peter out too fast. I dumped my load in about three or four asses that night. Afterwards I went to the Bull bar and fuck another handful of wasted guys and got home about 10am. I dumped my last load in a muscled young guy bent naked over a barrel taking dick after dick. 

Berlin is unbelievable for this sort of thing. If you're in decent shape, you could easily fuck hundreds of holes in a week there. 

Edited by marconi
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 1

hi  holefucker, very hot topic . I too love to fuck many holes in a night . My most holes fucked in 1 night   would be 12 , happened in a bathhouse in Montreal ( the Gi Joe )  a few years ago.  Usually i would fuck around 5  different holes when at the bathhouse, and i would breed 2 or 3 holes .

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

17 hours ago, holefucker said:

What's the most holes you've fucked in one night? Not necessarily bred but just fucked. 

My highest is about 40 on naked night at the Laboratory in Berlin during gay pride weekend. You literally had to queue up for an hour to get in there it was so full. Whenever I'm at the Lab, I have a few drinks and get super horny, and the place is full of guys of all ages with their asses up the air or in slings taking all comers. I find myself almost manically going from one to another trying to fuck as many holes as possible. I delay cumming as much as possible so I don't peter out too fast. I dumped my load in about three or four asses that night. Afterwards I went to the Bull bar and fuck another handful of wasted guys and got home about 10am. I dumped my last load in a muscled young guy bent naked over a barrel taking dick after dick. 

Berlin is unbelievable for this sort of thing. If you're in decent shape, you could easily fuck hundreds of holes in a week there. 

You are hot... i wish I was one of the fuckees...

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, holefucker said:

I want to lick your balls while you fuck ass.

Interesting topic, @holefucker.  We usually hear about this kind of thing from the bottom’s perspective, ie: how many loads have you taken in one session, etc.

It seems to me that you are a bit of an exception.  In my experience, when presented with a row of willing arses, most tops don’t move from one to the next in the way you describe, which surprised me when I first started frequenting cruise clubs, etc.  Most seem to pick one, seemingly at random, and stick with it for the duration.  It’s rare  that they move down the line, trying each one in turn.  And then other tops will gather round the one getting fucked, and wait for their own opportunity to fuck it, often complete ignoring perfectly acceptable arses on either side.

From a bottom’s point of view, this is obviously great if you are the ‘chosen one’, but baffling if you are one of the ones on either side.  Age, looks, etc. rarely seem to have much to do with it.

A long time ago I came to the conclusion that from a top’s point of view, the hottest arse in the room is the one some other guy is fucking.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

A couple time in Berlin during Folsom at the friday Biohazard party..there were lots of guys just bent over taking cock after cock (and most were in good shape 20's to 40's).. my cock went into over 20 each time I went (long way from Australia).. Unfortunately I picked up a dose of hep C the first time - 2015, so was a bit more selective the next time..  great memories. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

From a bottom’s point of view, this is obviously great if you are the ‘chosen one’, but baffling if you are one of the ones on either side.  Age, looks, etc. rarely seem to have much to do with it.

A long time ago I came to the conclusion that from a top’s point of view, the hottest arse in the room is the one some other guy is fucking.

You're absolutely right. I only started getting into sex parties the last few years and I could wander round getting no action for ages then the instant I got one guy in me, they'd all be queuing up. Best way to get action as a bottom at those was to go with a pal, or find a wingman there and fuck each other a bit in front of everyone and suddenly they all want some. I was then getting fucked constantly for a few hours. It was heaven. 

As a top, the most I got in was probably 8 asses spread across the event. Fucked each for a while before moving on. Only loaded one gorgeous Australian twink, as once I got into being gangbanged I went into bottom mood.

Used to go to this really hot sex club that had a long leather bench.  On busy nights there would be 8 or 9 guys all bent over it, taking cock from anyone who walked by.  Loved going down that line, sticking my cock in each one.  Trying to decide which one was going to get my load was half the fun!

• Like 2

At IML a few years back I went to a bb party one of the evenings. I was a bit buzzed and horny as fuck. I can’t remember for sure but I think I put my bare dick in about 20-25 guys that night. I’ll never forget at the end I was sobering up and I remember how different each guys ass felt. I bred 4 guys and took 4 loads. I had about 15 guys dick me through the evening It was one of the best parties I’ve been to to this day. I’ve still never seen so many guys breeding each other in person.

• Like 4

It is so hard to know.  When I am at a leather weekend or go the piss party in Chicago or head to Toronto for Fukdto, I fuck a ton of guys.  Sometimes it can be 20 to 25 different men and sometimes it's more like 12 to 15--as I keep fucking the best 6 or 7 more than once over the four or five hours I'm at the event.  I can fuck forever.  And the length of play makes for a massive load when I finally decide who is going to get it.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

this is so fucking hot! its sexy to hear about how slutty and promiscuous tops can be too. us powerbottoms are always bragging about all the men who fuck us but we never get to hear about all the holes powertops are out there fucking. plus these are our fave tops cause they clearly don't give a fuck about the boys they use. We are clearly just fuckholes to these men. guys who go around sliding their raw cocks into faggot after faggot, breeding whoever they want and not even bothering to ask our name or get a number or pretend to give a fuck about a bunch of dirty cumdumps are amazing. Breeding random faggots, married men on the DL, and knowing that so many bottoms are easy whores that thy can fuck with no strings attached, no questions asked and spreading their seed around to as many holes as they want. I had a boyfriend who would take me to the bathhouse and blindfold me in our room, ass up towards the door and hole lubed then would go around fucking sluts while I took loads and see if he could fuck more faggots than I took loads. what's surprising is I won half the time.plus he would come back and get me to suck his cock clean after each ass he fucked (covered in random guys loads) and I always got to take his last load of the day/night in my sloppy used up pussy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...