Breeding from a hung daddy

Guest blmusc1985

Guest blmusc1985

I was horny as fuck all day running errands wishing I could bend over for any hard cock I could find. As soon as I get home, I log onto BBRT and start hitting on any top nearby. I was fucking desperate. This older guy hits me up. He's 58, 5'9", about 275lbs, not someone people would expect that I would hook up with, but he had a huge 9" cock. I was salivating over it. His third message to me is "Get your ass over here, slut". I could not get out the door fast enough.

I get to his place - not the nicest place, but I was there to take his dick, not marry him. He answers the door, takes one look at me and says "Wow, you look even sluttier in person." He pulled me in and in the front room, starts undressing me, losing a couple buttons on my shirt and tearing off my pants.  He grabs me by my hair and tells me to suck his cock and forces my mouth on his cock. He is not holding back, face fucking me, getting his entire hard cock in my mouth. I was gagging and my eyes were watering. He is hard as fuck and after a few minutes, he says "I want to get into that ass." He pulls me up by my hair and leads me to his bedroom. He points to the bed and tells me to get on all fours. He rims me for about 30 seconds then has me suck him a bit again to get him hard, as he tells me how he is going to breed my slutty ass.  He gets behind me, grabs a fistful of my hair and shoves all 9" in me. I was almost screaming but then it felt fucking amazing. He kept pumping his raw cock in my bubble butt, telling me what a whore I am and how i was a worthless cumdump. I could feel his fat resting on my back, which i didn't mind, especially with his massive cock. Five minutes in, he cums in me. Fucking huge load, immediately starts leaking out. I thought, shit, is that it? But he goes, "I'm not done yet, give me a couple minutes." We continue to play around and then he gets hard again. He gets his dick back in me and this time, he is just pounding me, tearing up my hole. He got rough too, felt like he was pulling the hair out of my head, slapping me, reminding me that I was just his cumdump. About 20 minutes in, he makes a loud groan and shoots another load in me. After he catches his breathe, he says, "Thanks slut, now get out." I collect my clothes and as I walk out, his neighbor is heading out of his apartment. I am sweaty, hair is a mess, cum leaking out of my ass into my pants and my shirt is half on. The neighbor stares at me for a second, then the top comes out, grabs my ass and kisses me in front of he neighbor. He whispers in my ear, "everyone will know I bred your ass. I am going to tell everyone I fucked you, slut." Then shuts the door. I walk home, finally feeling satisfied.

7 hours ago, blmusc1985 said:

This older guy hits me up. He's 58, 5'9", about 275lbs, not someone people would expect that I would hook up with, but he had a huge 9" cock. I was salivating over it. His third message to me is "Get your ass over here, slut". I could not get out the door fast enough.

This really proves the point for some of us sluts -- that we really respond well to those tops who know that we are sluts and treat us that way, no matter what they may look like.  It's the openness and honesty, and how easily we can be identified as sluts.  Your top knew exactly what to say to you to overcome any hesitation you might have had about his weight.  And that he used you twice indicates he really knew you were all about the fucking and breeding!

• Upvote 1

Over the last couple of years, one of the changes that I am most happy with is that I have totally stopped caring about who fucks me.  This was one of the last hurdles for becoming a total cumwhore.  I used to turn down guys that were much older or out of shape, until I realized how much enthusiasm, gratitude and cum they would bring to the fuck session.  And almost all of them tops.  Have done several guys in their 70s who have been so grateful for the session that I often get several loads out of each of them.  Score!   Same with out of shape guys.  They almost assume you're going to turn them down, until you actually don't and they are blown away and ready to engage with you.  Love getting between their legs to suck on their half-hidden cocks and pull all that juice out of them.  This has opened up the availability of a lot more cock and cum.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, piglooking4pigs said:

Over the last couple of years, one of the changes that I am most happy with is that I have totally stopped caring about who fucks me.  This was one of the last hurdles for becoming a total cumwhore.  I used to turn down guys that were much older or out of shape, until I realized how much enthusiasm, gratitude and cum they would bring to the fuck session.  And almost all of them tops.  Have done several guys in their 70s who have been so grateful for the session that I often get several loads out of each of them.  Score!   Same with out of shape guys.  They almost assume you're going to turn them down, until you actually don't and they are blown away and ready to engage with you.  Love getting between their legs to suck on their half-hidden cocks and pull all that juice out of them.  This has opened up the availability of a lot more cock and cum.

I agree, its all about getting all the cock and cum you can get.

Very hot! When I'm cruising outside, I live to let the oldest or fattest guys use me in front of others. Makes me feel more line a slut. I especially love sucking off really old guys who don't expect that someone like me would want their load. They're always enthusiastic and a lot of them haven't cum in a while so I get a surprisingly large load.

• Like 1

Guest beardedbastard

It’s always been my policy to never turn any cock/load down. For the Same reason as others here have discussed. I love being a total cum white. It’s how I became poz. I am Poz and proud. And if by chance I happen to get another fuck flu the better.