Hot Filth

BlackDude

So there is this guy that I see at the park and riding his bike around  my neighborhood. From my guess I would say mid 20s. Im not sure if he lives in his car or what, but he makes my fucking cock throb. Yes, I know he sketchy as fuck, prob bad news, maybe a delinquent and more than likely starting to use drugs (which I don’t do). But I still think he’s hot and I want to fuck him until I bust. And I’m sure he’s not getting any from a woman. How (or should) I approach him? If I want to approach him, I want to soon before he gets too deep into whatever he gets into. To make it a little more complicated, I see him at times hanging with this other dude who seems like a more unfriendly. 

• Like 1

Think about is it worth it. Do you want some guy around you that might get you in trouble with the law if he is doing or selling drugs. But who knows maybe hes not that bad but still there are always things to watch out about. Trust your mind not you dick

I don't know about you, but my instincts rarely fail me.  Ask him to get coffee and see if you can feel him out.  Maybe he needs a guy to show him some kindness, which might lead to something more.  If he does turn out to be sketchy, you've lost nothing more than the cost of a coffee.  Hope you'll update this post one way or another.