Gay sex camp?

bbgaybro

Is that more of just a party/relaxing in the woods?

I wish there were an actual gay camp with activities like swimming, baseball, hiking, sleeping in tents, but all of it would involve excessive sex and horniness. Like each tent would have a counselor and two or three campers and everyone would just be fucking and moaning. Or everyone would shower together after baseball practice and suck each other off in the shower. Or there would be an actual sex ed class with naked counselors modeling and then everyone devolving into a massive orgy.

• Like 2

TRC in Washington is a campground and they have different types of events. Sex goes on always (we are gay), but some events it's more like sex happens to be happening, and others it's the focus.

I've been chatting with a fuckbud about our fantasy. It would be more like an open air bathhouse. Get a couple acres. Everyone naked or in a jock only or harness only. Set up a dark cave like area for anon fucking. Have rows of glory holes. Put in a pit you can go in if you're a toilet pig. Harnesses of different colors to indicate positions, including ones for no load refused bottoms who live on a liquid diet to always be ready to take cum and others to show total slaves for use in any way you like. No showers except when leaving so everyone is ripe and reeks of cum and piss and ass and man. There would be counselors there to encourage everyone to push their limits, including some counselors who are slaves for use. Other counselors would use them to show what's possible and after a few weeks, there would be total depravity. It would be beautiful and hot.

• Like 2

See I'm just not into glory holes, harnesses, dark areas, scat, or the usual kink stuff, although they could definitely be a part (and I just wouldn't partake). I really do want, let's play sports, then let's all fuck in the showers. Oddly enough, feel like this is a harder fetish to satisfy.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Funnily enough I've heard about gay and lesbian young adults hooking up in those evil religious "gay conversion" or "pray the gay away" camps because, of course,  everyone sent there is  gay or lesbian or questioning. The camps probably segregate the genders also because they don't want any  hetero sex before marriage which is silly and contradictory to the camps stated goal anyhow. 

Edited by cyberdolphnow