šŸ· in the Park

LoadMyHoleSF

My pig side is definitely returning despite the COVID-19 risk. After my escapades at the beach Iā€™ve definitely been hungry for more.

Ā 

Sunday evening I texted one of my fuck buds to see if he was available. Heā€™s what I call my preloader. Heā€™s always desirous and willing to fuck my ass so I used to take advantage of him to preload my ass before going to communion or other sex parties. It was great to arrive already with a load up my ass.

Ā 

Sunday night I just wanted raw, dirty, anonymous sex. After I got my load from him I headed to cruise the park. With the virus Iā€™ve definitely noticed an uptick in the amount of cruising happening in the parks. They were quite a few guys out but I was drawn to this older black guy with grey dreadlocks. Probably because he had this big floppy dick hanging out of his unzipped pants. I felt itā€™s substantial girth and weight in my palm before getting down on my knees to open my mouth up as wide as I could. As his dick grew harder, he took control of my head to force it deeper in my mouth. After a while, I shifted to a squatting position pulling down my gym shorts to expose my ass. I was hoping he wasnā€™t just looking for a blow job. Luckily he wasnā€™t and after stroking my cheeks and fingering my hole,Ā Ā he bent me over a water fountain and started to shove his way into my post COVID-19 tight ass. He blew while telling me that I had a good pussy for black dick.

Ā 

With two loads in me, I decided to check out the bathrooms. They are filthy and disgusting; mainly used by the homeless but guys do fuck in there. I walked in to find a masked Latino guy with his shirt and pants undone hanging out in one of the stalls. He beckoned me to join him and once I did, he didnā€™t waste any time. I didnā€™t even need to suck him! He had one of those uncut solid dicks thatā€™s like a log. No taper to it. While fucking me he kept on asking me ā€œdo you like it? ā€œ until he spurted his wad into me.Ā 

Ā 

I was hoping for one more before I needed to head home to at least get five hours of sleep before work. I ran into a sweet black guy with glasses that enjoyed my hole for a while but didnā€™t cum.Ā 

Ā 

I swear after this whole thing is over Iā€™m going to be an open hole for an entire year to get all the dick Iā€™ve lost during the pandemic!

• Like 9
  • Piggy 1