Bi DL top wants to go raw, wwyd?

btmboi92

Hi guys, new to this site!

Not too long ago, I hooked up with this top. I'm 28m and he's 33m. Both are bi, but he's in a relationship with a female so he's super DL. I am DDF, not on prep.

First time we met, we just hung out and didn't do anything. After that he texts me he can't wait until he fucks me and texts me a pic of his hard dick. Finally we meet up. He's a tall 6'4" guy and I'm only 5'5". He lays on the bed and I go and pull down his shorts, suck his big cock for some time then he tells me to bend over. He wraps up, lubes me up, and he slowly enters me. It was lovely. I had a dry spell so he had to go easy at first but then he picked up thrust. All in all, it was great. He tells me he wanted to meet again so that was the plan.

Now a couple of days later, he texts me and asks me if we can do raw next time. He wants to nut in my hole and says he's never nutted in a guy. Initially I was omg that would be hot, but told him I was scared because I have never done full on raw. He agreed and is somewhat nervous too. I have been stealthed in the past, but made them wrap up since I was able to tell... and it felt amazing raw btw, sadly never a full session. I have been having gay sex since 17 and raw has been a fantasy of mine since then. We spoke on the phone and told him I'd feel more comfortable if we got tests, he agreed. So I told him this week get a test and I will too and I will see about letting go in raw. Mind you, he's not on prep and neither am I. He did tell he does raw with his gf. 

Once he gets tested and he shows me his paperwork, should I still trust him? What would you do in this situation? Would you let him go raw?

I like the guy, he's very nice, sweet, nerdy and introverted. You wouldn't think he could fuck so good. As I said, I'd love to go raw.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, East said:

For me it’s not the cum you feel it’s the dick pulsing. Bare is just so much better, I wouldn’t bottom with a condom.

I do agree with that, the cock does feel a lot better raw. I can easily tell the difference between condom and skin to skin.

I bet the pulsing feels amazing

52 minutes ago, btmboi92 said:

I do agree with that, the cock does feel a lot better raw. I can easily tell the difference between condom and skin to skin.

I bet the pulsing feels amazing

The first time I get it I was shocked. And hooked lol

4 hours ago, btmboi92 said:

Not too long ago, I hooked up with this top. I'm 28m and he's 33m. Both are bi, but he's in a relationship with a female so he's super DL. I am DDF, not on prep.

Why not go on PrEP?

If not becoming poz is important to you, then don't trust someone's "paperwork" - it's only as good as some point prior to the actual test being done, for starters, and that's if you'd know whether the results shown are real or fake. I guarantee you I could, in half an hour's time, craft a realistic looking lab report that would clearly indicate the subject was HIV negative, even if the "subject" didn't really exist.

If you don't want to become poz, YOU need to take responsibility for that, and get on PrEP if you're going to risk taking raw cock. Period. If you don't go on PrEP, then the fault is 100% on you if it happens - not "I was lied to", not "He promised he was safe", not "I thought I could trust him". Trust yourself and get protected.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

Why not go on PrEP?

Second this recommendation. If you are taking raw cock and loads without taking PrEP, you are effectively bugchasing.

I am not judging you; this was me before PrEP. 

I also recommend getting on Prep, I'm poz undetectable and being poz ranges from ok to being straight up a pain in the ass. Now if your into bug chasing that's cool but get your ducks in a row namely health and life insurance especially if your in the USA and if your lucky enough to have a prescription plan check what are the prices you'd have to pay.

I'm all for enjoying oneself but protect yourself as best as possible

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bihairy said:

get on PrEp and go bare and enjoy. Once you go raw you won't want anything else. I love fucking raw ass and shooting deep inside.  no pullout  raw only

Amen! I'm still bi but after getting fucked bb by men I started drifting away from females. Once you had uninhibited m2m bb that's all you fantasize and think about 😁

1 hour ago, analluv27 said:

I also recommend getting on Prep, I'm poz undetectable and being poz ranges from ok to being straight up a pain in the ass. Now if your into bug chasing that's cool but get your ducks in a row namely health and life insurance especially if your in the USA and if your lucky enough to have a prescription plan check what are the prices you'd have to pay.

I'd be hard-pressed to say it any better. If the meds don't make you wish you were dead, dealing with the US health care system will drain you of any desire to live. Heath Robinson or Rube Goldberg couldn't have designed anything more convoluted and complicated.

The verdict is in!!!!!!!!!!!! Go raw...once you do you'll NEVER again fuck w/a rubber. At the same time, unless you are bug chasin (no judgement) get on PrEP!! I've been on PrEP for the past 5 years w/NO issues...I only fuck raw, constantly ask to be bred, and Never ask a stud's status...Raw is Law!! Oink!!

• Upvote 1