New Phenomenon during COVID

Read1

Hi, sexpigs! I would like to ask the wider community of sexpigs on Breeding Zone if they have come across this phenomenon during COVID. A little background is needed. I've only seen this with guys off Grindr. Since COVID began, sex is scare but it's still happening. I've run into guys wanting (extorting is more like it) money for sex from e. I thought (and am currently thinking) that sex should be free. I do live in Canada, a fairly prosperous country (part of the G7) with a good health system. This is a new phenomenon (it's happened on three different occasions for me while negotiating for sex) during COVID. I'm not about to shell out money each time for sex. Has this happened to anyone else?

All the time, even before Covid. Seems like in the last few years, more and more people are asking for money. 

Sex work is valid work, but like you, I don’t feel the need or want to pay for sex. 

Sometimes the person is super rude on the other end. Always a fun time to call them a prostitute. They take such offense. “I’m not a whore, I’m just looking for a little [insert whatever excuse for charging they have]”. 

• Upvote 1

I've had a guy on here send me a convoluted, unsolicited message 'assuming' I could help him out with restoring his complex and expensive live-style, whatever. Helping him move to like Mexico City from like somewhere in the US... all seemed absurd and wishful thinking. I never answered. Saw that he was banned later from this site...

Locally, I see young punks making 'needy requests' wanting Ubers paid for and what not. 

• Upvote 1

I've noticed it happens with the oft-entitled younger generations. I'm not what you would call muscled or toned and they think to get to play with them would only be worth it if they got paid. Anyone older would just say "no thanks" or ignore me but Gen z asks for money instead. 

I'm not sure why you think that's a covid phenomenon...  prostitution and paying has been around since money was invented.  There's absolutely nothing wrong with it and sex work should be decriminalized.  Regardless of generation or so called entitlement, people are perfectly within their rights to charge for sex or cab fare etc.  Get over yourselves, thinking you should have it for free makes you sound like the entitles ones.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Read1 said:

Hi, sexpigs! I would like to ask the wider community of sexpigs on Breeding Zone if they have come across this phenomenon during COVID. A little background is needed. I've only seen this with guys off Grindr. Since COVID began, sex is scare but it's still happening. I've run into guys wanting (extorting is more like it) money for sex from e. I thought (and am currently thinking) that sex should be free. I do live in Canada, a fairly prosperous country (part of the G7) with a good health system. This is a new phenomenon (it's happened on three different occasions for me while negotiating for sex) during COVID. I'm not about to shell out money each time for sex. Has this happened to anyone else?

This seems to be happening a bit more than in the past as more people come to view sex work as a way of earning a living, which may be legitimate.  At the same time as asking to pay for the cab ride, I think it's totally legitimate to ask to be reimbursed for use of your space, utilities, and other expenses related to making your space available to play in.  After all, it's overhead and a legitimate factor in the exchange.  I wonder what the reaction to that would be and how that might impact the conversation over payment.

Whenever a 'rent boy' initiates contact with me, I ask him if he's cold calling.  Then I ask him to contact me on his day off. 

But, what I really dislike are baggie chasers.   Guys (of all ages) who expect free favours and are really lame con men. 

• Upvote 1

I paid all my college expenses by being a Sex Worker is a real job I know many who do it of all from the LGBTQ community. Right now a lot can’t pay their bills and need money to live as they are unemployed and are willing to sell their body. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

The point to my story. I don't mind guys charging for sex on whatever site or app you meet them. If you like to pay for sex, please do so. But what got me, right before I was to give my contact info and address, they snuck in this statement, "Oh, by the way I charge $$$ for us hooking up!" When one side wants your money and the other side does not, this is trickery, and not a treat. Be upfront!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Read1 said:

The point to my story. I don't mind guys charging for sex on whatever site or app you meet them. If you like to pay for sex, please do so. But what got me, right before I was to give my contact info and address, they snuck in this statement, "Oh, by the way I charge $$$ for us hooking up!" When one side wants your money and the other side does not, this is trickery, and not a treat. Be upfront!

I was just about to type a response--and Read1's  came in.  This is pretty much what I was going to say.   It is the surprise factor that I hate.   If I know you only sell, I might move on, or not, depending....but I need to know that from the first sentence.

• Upvote 2