While slutting/cruising do you kiss in the mouth?

1000GUYS

I went to a bath house near my house today, and while sucking a guy he attempted and kissed me in the mouth, i refused as i find it TOO much, i only kiss when theres feelings behind it, not only sex... as I am new slut, this was the first time it happened to me and from this moment on ill refuse any kiss in the mouth... what do u guys think about kissing in the mouth while slutting?

I love kissing. That said, It does make it better if I am attracted to the guy/guys.  I fucked a guy several times and we started kissing and both of us got so hard. It made me fuck him harder and I shot nice big loads.  We both are attracted to one another (we told each other) and when we have sex we always kiss.  Just thinking about him makes my cock hard. 

Another guy I fuck has a great ass and is very sweet. He treats me well and I load his hole multiple times. I'm not super attracted to him but he just loves how I fuck etc. We kiss a little but I'm not into it much.  I just love dumping my loads deep inside him. In fact I saw him today and shot 3 loads deep inside his hole.  He was so happy with "daddy". He is sweet and has a great hole so of course I will continue breeding him.

• Like 1

I love it.  Sex is literally the most intimate you can be with someone so to remove kissing from that equation doesn’t work for me.  
I can agree that not all kisses are equal.  Some guys have kissed me either before or after fucking me and it’s been “meh.”

There are two guys I hook up with from time to time who can make me so fucking weak and horny when they kiss me that nothing compares.  We all know it’s just sex. There’s no deeper connection than the physical, even though I do find them both very hot. But, for me at least, great kissing takes ok sex up a notch to “do whatever you want to me!” sex.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3