While slutting/cruising do you kiss in the mouth?

1000GUYS

51 minutes ago, Rubberbanned said:

I kiss but only when it's torrid. Passionate/romantic kissing kills the sleazy and dirty feel of cruising.

That’s how I feel. If it’s a hookup, maybe, but if I’m at the dirty book store, all I want on my lips is cock.

Most guys around here don't kiss me, and I'm a-ok with that. I just want the load. A few of my more regular buddies will throw in some kissing, and it's fucking hot, but... I know them. I know their names. For anon fucks, if they initiate, I'll follow their load, but generally I'm just a hole to be used. And kissing feels waaaaay more personal than getting a top's seed in me. 

• Like 1

Guest CuriousDallas

I love to kiss, even if it’s with a stranger. But it depends on the guy and some guys don’t want it and say so. That’s cool and I understand. It depends on if you’re getting fucked or doing the fucking too and who’s taking the lead. 

39 minutes ago, CuriousDallas said:

I love to kiss, even if it’s with a stranger. But it depends on the guy and some guys don’t want it and say so. That’s cool and I understand. It depends on if you’re getting fucked or doing the fucking too and who’s taking the lead. 

I'll kiss you anytime.

7 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

Same here. I love kissing, with anyone! And you are right that many guys don’t do that. Come to think of it, I find it kind of ironic that while many guys would be gladly to receive cum or even piss in their mouth and yet they don’t like to kiss. Why? Is it because kissing implies intimacy and emotional involvement? Or are people afraid of bad breath? LOL

14 hours ago, crawford912 said:

Most guys around here don't kiss me, and I'm a-ok with that. I just want the load. A few of my more regular buddies will throw in some kissing, and it's fucking hot, but... I know them. I know their names. For anon fucks, if they initiate, I'll follow their load, but generally I'm just a hole to be used. And kissing feels waaaaay more personal than getting a top's seed in me. 

Isn’t it strange how human beings perceive kissing.  We are letting each other’s dicks getting in each other’s asses. There is nothing more personal than that and yet some people are feeling uncomfortable about kissing.

Kissing is an essential need for me. I stop kissing only when I feel that the other can’t kiss. I like kissing with full mouth, fighting with tongues, sucking each other’s tongue, with huge amount of saliva. I hate the small mouth dry kiss. And it never embarrasses me if I feel that the kissed mouth met a cock or ass before or it was dull with jism.  Feeling that makes me just hornier. 

• Upvote 2