While slutting/cruising do you kiss in the mouth?

1000GUYS

On 9/27/2020 at 5:32 AM, chemslut84 said:

Is it because kissing implies intimacy and emotional involvement?

Yes, particularly if one or both of the partners are married/partnered.

I have several long-term fuck buds who use me as their ‘bit on the side’, and for them, kissing is definitely [banned word].  Pounding my throat or drilling my hole is all very well- it happens ‘down there’, at a  safe distance.  Kissing by its very nature is in your face, and seems to be a line they don’t want to cross.  And if they do, in the heat of the moment, then it does indeed alter the dynamic, and must be quickly swept under the carpet again if the stable, mutually beneficial status quo of the fuck bud arrangement is to be preserved.

As for random strangers and one-offs, kissing can be very hot in the right circumstances-but it’s always something I would let the top initiate.

I just love the tongue swirling kisses. To me, kisses have no emotional attachment. It is just purely the sensation that I am enjoying. I find it incredibly sexy, a huge turn-on to me. I definitely feel something missing if the guy fucking me does not kiss. However, I would hope that at least he would spit on my face or even in my mouth love. That would be so hot.  

Edited by chemslut84
clarification

Guest JackEdJIZZ

Not actually but a situation that shocked me.   Several years ago a series of things aligned for me to experience one of the most unusual but educational events. of my life.   After some years of getting to know a crew of meth whores, pimps, dealers and other low economic folks of the night.   

Curiosity and stupitity combined and I requested to be whored out the same as the girls..  With some discussion, I was place "on the line"  As an older and unusual offering, my service charge was $25.   I would have no input, do as required and the pimp would get all the income. 

READ THAT, the low economic client would by $25 to do to me sexually what he wanted for 20 minutes.   Not exactly the top rate or customers who would be expected to be clean.

In my "training" KISSING was not encouraged.  Not for the girl (or the queer) and not for the trick.  It simply made it harder for someone to finish the job clean up a bit and get out.  

Still, that act was the most requested as I serviced the clients..   More than blow jobs and much more than anal.   Not sure if the girls saw that for their extra option.

I think the touch or connection that a kiss brings is more personal than even sex.  The lives they lead are missing much.  A kiss with a quick poke might be the only touch they get..  Teeth, hair, beards, bathing, breath are all on limited care.   They are used to it and you are not.  You might have some connections, they may not.   

As an example, most nights the crew that I was with usually had a fresh room.   There were rules but the crew had someone   for comfort and although crude, a sexual relationship with the pimp or another worker.  The tricks may have no homan input for weeks.

That part of the American economy has little safety.  Those folks know if they do not try, no body else will.   If you are hunting or working in that area, know some will want that touch.   But  you must be bold to supply it.

As a reformed street whore myself, the folks there are at the end.  One push and all is lots.

I like kissing while fucking, whether it's a fuckbud or a hookup.   You can have an intimate kiss or one that's rough and animalistic just like you can have a slow, intimate fuck or 2 guys rutting.  I usually go  for the rough and rutting meets, but there's times for the other way too.

• 3 weeks later...

If I don't like the guy, I either won't kiss, or will do it but not really be into it. And good dental hygiene is important, I don't want to be swallowing someone else's dental plaque.  I don't have an emotional attachment to kissing or anything, I just have taste buds.