While slutting/cruising do you kiss in the mouth?

1000GUYS

On 9/26/2020 at 9:37 PM, chemslut84 said:

Isn’t it strange how human beings perceive kissing.  We are letting each other’s dicks getting in each other’s asses. There is nothing more personal than that and yet some people are feeling uncomfortable about kissing.

I think it’s all relative. To me, I don’t see any objective truth to the claim that “there’s nothing more personal” than intercourse. For me, kissing is more personal than intercourse because I perceive my consciousness and others’ consciousness as being located in the head—thinking, seeing, tasting, smelling, and our primary means of communicating. Putting your mouth together with another person’s mouth implicitly requires most of your primary conscious sensation organs are close together. That makes more sense to me subjectively (although I don’t think there’s any objective truth to any particular view).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Upstateguy518

I always avoid kissing. If I wanna fuck/get fucked or suck/get sucked then just do it. I don't need to be kissed, That comes off as just weirdly intimate and is a total turn off for me.

On 9/27/2020 at 9:35 AM, bareback-flipflop said:

Kissing is an essential need for me. I stop kissing only when I feel that the other can’t kiss. I like kissing with full mouth, fighting with tongues, sucking each other’s tongue, with huge amount of saliva. I hate the small mouth dry kiss. And it never embarrasses me if I feel that the kissed mouth met a cock or ass before or it was dull with jism.  Feeling that makes me just hornier. 

Oh yes, I agree, Gotta kiss. Gonna kiss you deep bareback- flipflop.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, DarkroomTaker said:

23 minutes ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Yes please.  

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I love kissing especially when I am on my back with his cock inside me.  A lot of guys don’t though so it’s OK but just that makes it hotter for me if he tongue fucks my mouth while he fucks my cunt

On 9/26/2020 at 8:37 AM, Rubberbanned said:

I kiss but only when it's torrid. Passionate/romantic kissing kills the sleazy and dirty feel of cruising.

That is very hot, but I'm pretty submissive so if whoever is using me wants to kiss, I kiss. It's about his needs. 

Personally I love kissing random, anon guys.

Of course I do prefer getting bred by them, and if they don’t want to kiss that’s perfectly fine. 😊

I love the idea of kissing strangers and swapping saliva with them. I mean it has DNA just like cum does, so it’s okay in my book. I also thinks it’s hot when they spit heavily in my mouth. I always shallow it. 😇

• Like 2