While slutting/cruising do you kiss in the mouth?

1000GUYS

I like reading them because I see that we all understand that a kiss is a matter of feeling and lust when it comes to cruising. Like most of here, I love kisses and it is my favorite part, ass to mouth, felching, snowballs, swallowing included, everything that is oral sex turns me on, but in cruising kiss only if we both attract each other, no I'm looking at kissing. My few limits refer to hygiene (paradoxically XD) because I don't like bad breath, nor do people who smoke cigarettes or tobacco (those who smoke cannabis are more pleasant in a way).

I just let the guys do whatever they want to me and do whatever they tell me to. some guys wanna make out with me while they fuck me. specially when I am dressed as a slutty t-girl. some guys also like to make out with me while another guy breeds me. black men are really into stuffing their tongue in my mouth while their cock is up my ass, particularly when they blow their loads in me. my boyfriend used to like watching old men make out with me while they bred me with me blindfolded. its just another part of being a faggot that men use for fun. my boyfriend said he liked it cause it was another great way to degrade me

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

I just let the guys do whatever they want to me and do whatever they tell me to. some guys wanna make out with me while they fuck me. specially when I am dressed as a slutty t-girl. some guys also like to make out with me while another guy breeds me. black men are really into stuffing their tongue in my mouth while their cock is up my ass, particularly when they blow their loads in me. my boyfriend used to like watching old men make out with me while they bred me with me blindfolded. its just another part of being a faggot that men use for fun. my boyfriend said he liked it cause it was another great way to degrade me

Every guy that kisses you is tasting the last dick and cum you gobbled, not particularly hot for a straight man like me. 

• Like 2

On 11/20/2020 at 4:45 AM, PowerTopper said:

Every guy that kisses you is tasting the last dick and cum you gobbled, not particularly hot for a straight man like me. 

when I started getting gangfucked by anonymous strangers in public I was actually surprised how many men wanted to make out with a dirty bareback bathhouse gangbang cumdumpster like me, just laying there taking loads from ANYONE and a gallon between breedings. most guys just use me for a fuckhole then move along, most don't even speak to me. but I guess some guys are just so turned on by fucking some hot sexy slut that they can't resist. I actually had a boy in high school who preferred to make out with me when he could taste other guys loads in my mouth or smell cum on my breath cause I sucked so much cock. I have had straight guys fuck me and tell me how disgusting it was that my breath literally smelled like cum

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

when I started getting gangfucked by anonymous strangers in public I was actually surprised how many men wanted to make out with a dirty bareback bathhouse gangbang cumdumpster like me, just laying there taking loads from ANYONE and a gallon between breedings. most guys just use me for a fuckhole then move along, most don't even speak to me. but I guess some guys are just so turned on by fucking some hot sexy slut that they can't resist. I actually had a boy in high school who preferred to make out with me when he could taste other guys loads in my mouth or smell cum on my breath cause I sucked so much cock. I have had straight guys fuck me and tell me how disgusting it was that my breath literally smelled like cum

I love that you are a complete whore, and you are right on that point, many men love to kiss to feel the breath of sperm or the taste / stench of sweaty cock. And more than you can imagine, straight men who go cruising or sauna go out of their way to kiss whores who have swallowed several cocks.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, manux32ccs said:

I love that you are a complete whore, and you are right on that point, many men love to kiss to feel the breath of sperm or the taste / stench of sweaty cock. And more than you can imagine, straight men who go cruising or sauna go out of their way to kiss whores who have swallowed several cocks.

No cum breath is gross to kiss

Just suck me off since I now know your cocksucking slut.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

It is disgusting 

I'm not interested in tasting cum, or dick for that matter

• Like 1

• 1 month later...