While slutting/cruising do you kiss in the mouth?

1000GUYS

I don’t initiate kissing, but I don’t refuse a Top who does. I find that those who kiss me usually do it aggressively and penetratingly, putting their tongues deep inside my mouth. I actually find that particularly Dominating, in some ways more even than putting a cock in my mouth - it’s a much more intimate invasion. 

Guest faggotbitchboi

I let the top initiate it.  I am very happy to kiss, but prefer it is the top as then there is no misunderstanding as to whether he's into it or not.  I do like it though, especially during rough sex. 

From my point of view beggars can't be choosers. So in this regard, as I'm the horny slut in need for a man's cock I take the kissing as a part of the whole breeding package. I wouldn't dodge it if Top implys he wants to engage in it. I believe when a man is banging my bussy, for that moment I'm under his ownership, so basically he can do whatever he likes to me. 

I usually iniciate it when I want to reassure him he's doing good job or to encourage him to fuck me harder or deeper. 

Kissing is very intimate to me. I don't do it much at all even to my closest friends... But I do have a kink for being forced into a kiss the moment they finish inside me, forcing me into some kind of gay loving embrace.

Regardless of a planned hookup or cruise, I need to be kissed to get in the mood. But I always let the top make the first move.
I want my mouth to be explored with his tongue. I want to smell and Inhale his breath, taste his sticky spit  

When he explores the inside of me, I feel like the object of his desire. I almost always precum with a tongue in my mouth and fingers on my nipple. 

I want my top to explore all of my orifices. I let him guide me. If he’s a good kisser with strong, manly breath (u know the scent) then I’m a goner. He can do whatever he wants to me, with me, in me

Depends on the situation. I usually won’t initiate it during a brief encounter, say in a bath house where I’m getting fucked in a corridor.

On the other hand, if it’s a longer session, say a group lasting several hours, I often will end up getting really into one or two of the guys. Then yeah, I’ll totally end up kissing him/them.

If a Top kisses me, as in the Top initiates it, I’ll kiss him back. A Top who is fucking me is entitled to enjoy my body in any way he wants.