what does rimming/felching feel like again?

TwubbyBunny

so, it's been years since i've last eaten ass, and i've never felched an ass before. in your own words, what does it feel like? how does it taste? how does it make you feel? it's one of the hottest things ever in my opinion, i wish i can try it soon.

• 7 months later...

I've never felched, nor been felched; I'd be delighted to try it some time.  Probably to get felched would be better to start with.

I do get rimmed often enough, it seems.  I have a great FWB, and he is in profound lust with my ass.  After a sufficient volume of clouds has been created, he often has me get on all fours, while he positions himself on his all fours right behind me, and first, it's his fingers that begin stroking my now throbbing hole, and after just a very few minutes, something much broader, much softer, much wetter, and much warmer than the tenderest of his fingers is scouting its way, first, around the outside of my hole, and after he's adjudged my panting and moaning to have reached suitable levels, then to the inside of my hole itself.  I find I cannot help it; in spite of myself, I feel my anal muscles pushing back, against not simply his tongue, but against the very air in the room.  When we've planned adequately, my friend has carefully trimmed his beard and moustache, which I feel on those occasions tenderly - well, not so tenderly actually, driving my hole nuts as their stiff bristles scrape along the soft and tender skin of my orifice.  As  often as not, that's the point at which my shoulders collapse in runaway lust, and I fold my arms in front of me and rest my head where they cross while my friend continues his oral ministrations to my person.  My thoughts become incoherent, all I do is moan and whimper, and all he does is eat and snicker.  Lastly, the pointy tongue becomes the wide shovel, and my hole is being partially eaten in this latest onslaught.  If I was moaning and whimpering before, I'm sometimes sobbing now, with lust and depraved enjoyment of what he is doing to me.  At least a few times it becomes his object to see just how far inside me he can shove it, and when he does so, he maintains it there for at least a few seconds and wiggles it up and down, back and forth and around, and sometimes he just lets it lie there inside me where he's put it and enjoys my reacting to it so stridently, and every few moments, this low-pitched rumbling chuckle quietly spills forth from his mouth, softly vibrating my soft tissues.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

Feels awesome to get rimmed and felched!  My husband always starts off lubing me up with a good rim job.  Feels so awesome with his tongue working into my hole along with his spit to lube it up a bit for getting fucked.  He's a big time multi cummer, so it generally isn't long and he's shooting a load in there getting it wetter.  He'll fuck me a bit, shoot a few loads and then rim me tasting his cum and my ass juices.  While it still feels fuckin hot having his tongue inside me, it's even hotter knowing that he's licking my hole out and tasting his cum and my ass juice.  Something about it being so incredibly nasty and hot at the same time!  As far as taste goes, everyone is different, assuming you've swallowed, you know this.  My husband tends to be rather sweet and a bit salty.  Kissing him after he's felched or cleaning off his dick, it tastes like cum but a bit more musky.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 5/15/2021 at 3:47 AM, pushmylimits said:

I've never felched, nor been felched; I'd be delighted to try it some time.  Probably to get felched would be better to start with.

I do get rimmed often enough, it seems.  I have a great FWB, and he is in profound lust with my ass.  After a sufficient volume of clouds has been created, he often has me get on all fours, while he positions himself on his all fours right behind me, and first, it's his fingers that begin stroking my now throbbing hole, and after just a very few minutes, something much broader, much softer, much wetter, and much warmer than the tenderest of his fingers is scouting its way, first, around the outside of my hole, and after he's adjudged my panting and moaning to have reached suitable levels, then to the inside of my hole itself.  I find I cannot help it; in spite of myself, I feel my anal muscles pushing back, against not simply his tongue, but against the very air in the room.  When we've planned adequately, my friend has carefully trimmed his beard and moustache, which I feel on those occasions tenderly - well, not so tenderly actually, driving my hole nuts as their stiff bristles scrape along the soft and tender skin of my orifice.  As  often as not, that's the point at which my shoulders collapse in runaway lust, and I fold my arms in front of me and rest my head where they cross while my friend continues his oral ministrations to my person.  My thoughts become incoherent, all I do is moan and whimper, and all he does is eat and snicker.  Lastly, the pointy tongue becomes the wide shovel, and my hole is being partially eaten in this latest onslaught.  If I was moaning and whimpering before, I'm sometimes sobbing now, with lust and depraved enjoyment of what he is doing to me.  At least a few times it becomes his object to see just how far inside me he can shove it, and when he does so, he maintains it there for at least a few seconds and wiggles it up and down, back and forth and around, and sometimes he just lets it lie there inside me where he's put it and enjoys my reacting to it so stridently, and every few moments, this low-pitched rumbling chuckle quietly spills forth from his mouth, softly vibrating my soft tissues.

I like to trim a hole that is clean and preferably pink and tight. Just right enough that my tongue has a little resistance upon entering. 

• Like 1

Participated a 5 top vs a bottom gang bang just befor Corona.

was the second top to arrive and the last one to cum.

After a 2 hour long fuck, suck and rim session, the 4 other tops took turns breeding the slut hole.

I then felched his hole tasting the 4 loads inside him.
Was so hot and tasty.

I then shoved my monster into his slik hole, making him cum all over the place.

After a short fuck I bred him, adding a huge load to the other 4 that were already in his hole.

Felched him once again than headed to the shower where the other tops took turns in the shower, showing everyone my still rock hard dick, drenched in 5 loads of hot cum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 4 months later...

They don't call me RIMBO for nothing!  When my first man stuck his tongue up my hole, it drove me wild, but when I returned the favor, it blasted me into the stratosphere!  Like cocks, every ass has it's own unique flavor and the last thing I want to taste is soap, so sweaty and musky is my preference!  Felching is rimming on steroids!  Got a long/talented tongue, so I've been known to rim guys to climax!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Felching is an acquired taste. I love to rim a douched hole but felching is possible only when there are loads in that hole. I don’t like tasting just lube or soap. But I’ve posted before about felching cummy holes. I do love it!

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I love getting my tongue inside an arse, even better if there are loads in there. A personal favourite with a pre-loaded hole is getting him to push as I suck so I get some of those loads in my mouth, slide my cock in his arse and then clamp my mouth on his, snogging and swapping the loads back and forth