Missed opportunities

profwhtforhung

Missed opportunities?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following comes closest to describing your sex life? Feel free to add your own answer if none of them seem to fit you.

• I'm pretty satisfied with my sex life.
    • I have had more sex than I probably should have.
    • I wish I had had a fair bit more sex than I have had.
    • I wish I had had way more sex than I have had.
    • I have said no to a few people I wish I hadn't said no to.
    • I have been told no by a handful of people.
    • I have said no to a handful of people.
    • I have been told no by many people.
    • I have said no to many people.
    • I have been too shy.

It's kind of a lot of these. I grew up fearing AIDS so much that while I had my slutty times in college, I couldn't bottom at all. I always assumed I was too tight but it was the fear since the second I got on PReP I turned into a load hungry whore. Now I'm totally unafraid even off it and taking loads from strangers in parks. I wish I'd been this free from the time I started when I was 12, but I'm doing a good job of making up for lost time.

• Like 1

I answered "I wish I had had a fair bit more sex than I have had", because I will never be satisfied.  I used to get more than my fair share of sex, before I moved to my current location (probably have a lot more than most here) and still get a lot when I travel.  The pandemic, and being stuck in Portland has put a serious damper on my sex life this year.

Guest Phillyphucker25

I answered "I have said no to many people" Sometimes I wish I wasn't so picky and selective on who I fuck, I missed out on a lot of potentially good fucks because of it.

Definitely been 'too shy' throughout my life - not just sex life but in other things too - I look back and there is some (albeit limited) regret that I've got to nearly 50 and missed out on so much horny sleazy fun. If I could have my time all over again with the knowledge I have now, I would hope things would be much different. 

I can't blame anyone other tham myself, and there are many things that I could have done to push up the possibilities (like eating carefully/healthily and exercising to create a half-decent body). That said, I think younger guys have it much easier these days with sex practically served up on a plate on the internet and phone apps etc, which makes it so much easier to hook up than it was in my day.

• Like 1