5 loads from my crush

amanwithaplan333

Sorry if this one is a bit more romantic than slutty...

I was back visiting Vancouver where I used to live, and I saw this guy on scruff right near where I was staying.  We used to grab drinks when I lived there, and I had the biggest crush on him.  He was just the kindest, nicest guy I’d ever met.  He was from Central America, and I loved having a pint with him.  Sometimes we’d go for a walk around the park, or watch the sunset on the beach.  We even kissed once... but that was it.

And here he was on scruff! So I said hi, wondering if he’d remember me after 5 years.  And of course he did.  He invited me over for a drink, which got me excited, but also we’d never really done anything sexual, which was fine. If it was just a drink, it still would have been great to see him again.

So I went over, and he poured me a beer, and we caught up for over an hour.  It was really late, and he was just wearing this grey undershirt and red gym shorts that so d his bulge, it was driving me crazy.  Finally he sat next to me and put his hand on my knee, and then we started making out.

it was so exciting and intense, and we just started stripping down.  I’m a top, but he just started taking control and kissing me all over my body, which drove me wild.  And then he just gently slid into me.  No discussion of whether or not he should put a condo, on or anything.  After 5 years, and we were finally having sex!!!

He fucked me, but then suddenly pulled out and came all over me.  I was a bit sad, because I was having such an amazing time, and really getting into a bottoming mode.  I rubbed his cum all over my chest and loved it.  But he just stayed hard...

So a got on top of him and slid it back inside of me.  We just stared into each other’s eyes, as he fucked me deeper than I had ever been fucked before.  This time he didn’t pull out. And I couldn’t believe how much he still had left in him. When I pulled off. I started dripping.

Again, thinking that it was over, but also FULLY satisfied, e laid there spooning for a bit.  But again, his cock just stayed rock hard.  He asked if he could go in again... which of course he could.  Holding me tightly and kissing my neck he fucked me slowly and again, shot another load in me.I was getting chills at how good it felt.  

We faced each other and made out a bit more.  It was hard not to kiss him constantly. He was also soooo gorgeous.  He was really toned, had this perfect beard, and these sweet droopy bedroom eyes.  I couldn’t help myself, so I climbed on top again to have STILL hard cock.  He said he wasn’t sure if he could cum again, and I said that was fine, I just wanted to feel him I’m me as long as I could.  But eventually he started really thrusting and then laid me down on my back and really fucked the shit out of me.  He was soooo adorable, because he asked again “can I cum inside you?”  

We were both sweaty, and I couldn’t believe he’d cum 4 times.  But again, we were spooning and he said how much he enjoyed the third one were he fucked me gently on our side.   Again he asked if it was okay to slide his dick in me again, and again he asked if he could cum in me.   Which of course he did.

There was something that just felt soooooo raw about it.  Like I e been going bareback for years, but with him it just felt like I was so fully naked. And that the sex we we’re having was more bare than I’d ever had before.

Hope we can meet again next time I’m back!

Edited by amanwithaplan333
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 2