Portland Day 1

latinobb

I'm in Portland for a long weekend. I got here, rested a bit, and went on Sniffies to find out where to cruise. Liberated World was recommended. I drove over and went into the Whack Shack as they call it. There was a big bear naked on one of the couches. I sucked him and then offered my hole. He took it and blew a load in me. I'd been there five minutes and already been bred. There were two guys watching the straight video and I started sucking one. Made the same offer, but he was a total bottom. Moved on to the other but he didn't want to fuck me. Instead, the other guy rode him until he came and the two left together. Now it was just me and a big guy. He declined all help. It got really dull for about an hour and he finally accepted my mouth. I offered my hole but he wanted a condom. I declined and then when he got close, I sat down on his bare cock with no objection. He left and I was getting ready to go, but then a new daddy walked in. He got undressed and revealed two artificial limbs. It took him a while to get hard, but, he got on his knees and I got fucked by an about amputee for the first time. I played a little with an old guy who walked in but he couldn't get hard and I left.

Got back to the Airbnb and thought I would go to bed, but then the itch still needed to be scratched. I went back on Sniffies and tried a local park but it was a pick up spot, not a place to actually fuck. Then a bunch of guys mentioned Buckman Field. I went.

Walked until I met someone who gave me all the cruising tips. Then he gagged me with his cock and fucked me. He spit in my mouth and moved me to doggy before breeding me. I came across two guys playing and they took turns on me then one fucked the other into my hole. He bred me that way and then the other guy bred me. I got a polite rejection from a cute Indian guy before moving on. Six loads. Not bad for the first day.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1