8 anon hotel loads

Brianbttm

Sorry for the repost...just got logged back into my original account due to new phone.  Have asked the admins/moderators to delete the other post.

Wednesday night got a motel room with outside access.  Wearing a black Andrew Christian jock strap I posted on Grindr and BBRT "anon ass up face down with blindfold".  1st load was from a 24yr old, athletic build black guy. He was in a hurry that resulted in a pump and dump.  2nd load was from an 18yr old white guy that has fucked me 4-5 times now all anon only have seen a dick pic of him.  Nice thick dick that I could feel it swell up as he unloaded inside me. 3rd load was from another regular 35yr old athletic black guy that has fucked me anon around 15 times.  He feels so good inside and it didn't take long before he unloaded in me.  Sometimes he leaves and comes back to dump a second load, but not this time.  Said in messages he can't get enough of my ass. 4th load came from a 44 yr old black guy avg build. Nice thick cock that pounded me good before unloading inside.  5th load came from came from a 33yr old black guy. Nice fairly thick dick that pounded me from the edge of the bed and bred me with a nice load.  Within 10 mins after he bred me got hit up by a 20 yr old black guy, athletic/muscular build and arranged for him to come fuck me.  Also got hit up by a 31 yr old black guy also athletic/muscular build that has fucked me before.  Both agreed to tag team me.  20 yr old got there first and started to fuck me. Within 5 mins the 31 yr old walked in and watched me getting fucked.  I motioned for him to come over and started sucking his dick while getting fucked from behind.  The two switched up a couple times fucking me. They kept talking about how my hole was full of cum. The 20 yr old came inside me first. The 31 yr old started fucking me and did so for a while also talking about how full of cum my hole was and eventually bred me. That was loads 6 & 7. Damn I was spent!  I think guy #4 didn't mark my ass with the marker because I only had 6 load marks at the end of the night.  The next morning took one load from a discrete masculine athlete with no age on profile.  Athletic/muscular build from what I could feel behind me. He pounded me for a while until eventually unloaded inside me.  Never saw a face pic of any of the guys only dick pics.  

20200925_144820.jpg

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Red Roof Inn was good just a little slower than I expected. Ended up with 6 loads that night. Was hoping to get 10 or more loads.  Most in one night was 15 at Crew Club in DC. Wish Manifest had reopened when I went to ATL. Last time I was there I got around 8-10 loads between the slings and most in the dark room bent over the benches/tables. 

Closest bathhouse is Crew Club in DC which is currently still closed I think.  But planning on finding a happening bathhouse or sex club that is open and making a trip soon.  Possibly finding someone to whore me out at a hotel during the same weekend. 

Edited by Brianbttm
  • Like 1

On 9/25/2020 at 2:49 PM, Brianbttm said:

Sorry for the repost...just got logged back into my original account due to new phone.  Have asked the admins/moderators to delete the other post.

Wednesday night got a motel room with outside access.  Wearing a black Andrew Christian jock strap I posted on Grindr and BBRT "anon ass up face down with blindfold".  1st load was from a 24yr old, athletic build black guy. He was in a hurry that resulted in a pump and dump.  2nd load was from an 18yr old white guy that has fucked me 4-5 times now all anon only have seen a dick pic of him.  Nice thick dick that I could feel it swell up as he unloaded inside me. 3rd load was from another regular 35yr old athletic black guy that has fucked me anon around 15 times.  He feels so good inside and it didn't take long before he unloaded in me.  Sometimes he leaves and comes back to dump a second load, but not this time.  Said in messages he can't get enough of my ass. 4th load came from a 44 yr old black guy avg build. Nice thick cock that pounded me good before unloading inside.  5th load came from came from a 33yr old black guy. Nice fairly thick dick that pounded me from the edge of the bed and bred me with a nice load.  Within 10 mins after he bred me got hit up by a 20 yr old black guy, athletic/muscular build and arranged for him to come fuck me.  Also got hit up by a 31 yr old black guy also athletic/muscular build that has fucked me before.  Both agreed to tag team me.  20 yr old got there first and started to fuck me. Within 5 mins the 31 yr old walked in and watched me getting fucked.  I motioned for him to come over and started sucking his dick while getting fucked from behind.  The two switched up a couple times fucking me. They kept talking about how my hole was full of cum. The 20 yr old came inside me first. The 31 yr old started fucking me and did so for a while also talking about how full of cum my hole was and eventually bred me. That was loads 6 & 7. Damn I was spent!  I think guy #4 didn't mark my ass with the marker because I only had 6 load marks at the end of the night.  The next morning took one load from a discrete masculine athlete with no age on profile.  Athletic/muscular build from what I could feel behind me. He pounded me for a while until eventually unloaded inside me.  Never saw a face pic of any of the guys only dick pics.  

20200925_144820.jpg

sounds like I need to make a trip down to your area.