Seducing the Asian twink

This story is based on a true experience and only changed slightly...  

It was just two weeks after I got tested positive. The fuck flu had hit me badly a month ago, so I got tested and the results were obvious. It didn't surprise me since I had stopped my prep half a year ago but couldn't change my sex habits. Regularly people could find my ass pushed against a glory hole at the arcades taking about any cock that wanted to unload. The feeling of selfish guys just seeing me as a hole to please their cocks and getting rewarded with a big anonymous load inside me was far stronger than the fear of getting infected. I lived the sex life I wanted and that made me happy, so I assumed that I would become poz offering my ass in these dirty places. 

I did have some regulars. But I have to admit that I very much enjoyed being bred by as many different guys as possible. So on Grindr I was often looking out for visitors in town to get some fresh seed inside me. 

Age usually doesn't matter when I am hunting, but that day a young Asian twink drew my attention. I hadn't seen him around before. He was 22 and his profile showed a cute innocent boy face, even though he could not be that innocent since his profile clearly stated he was looking for a hook up. 

We started chatting and I came to know he was on his first business trip ever here to Europe and he was in town for a few days before continuing on a short holiday to visit Paris, Amsterdam and London as well. But quickly we spoke about sex... 

He said he came from a smaller town where it is hard to hook up. He had some experience of course, but more the regular stuff 'kissing, sucking, fucking' only, and always with condom. He couldn't get prep where he lived and wanted to play safe. 

With my 35 we clearly had an age gap but he was very keen on fucking some white daddies. He had big expectations for this trip to Europe and had already fucked two guys in the first days at his hotel room, but he always mentioned safe just like we are all told by everyone when we grow up. 

He was very talkative on grindr and I noticed he was very keen on exploring new things. I took that as a sign to show him some pictures of my gaping ass. He answered within seconds "Slut!" and I asked him whether it was too much for him. He said no and gave me to understand that I should just tell him anything I am into. 

I told him about the arcades where I regularly go to get my ass filled. Told him that the cocks on the other side can be young sexy guys or older chubby daddies, I'd take them all. 

He was very excited speaking to such an experienced guy and loved to hear my slutty stories, pushing more and more for details and telling me about how he wants to dominate daddies and make them submit themselves to his rather decent Asian cock. 

I was super keen on meeting him, but he said he already had a sex date for the evening and it was 4pm. He didn't want to let that guy down, but I didn't want to give up so easily since I really loved what I saw on the pics we had exchanged. 

We finally agreed we could meet at my place and that he would come just to play with my ass, fuck me a bit with condom but that he will not cum since he needs to save the load for the buddy he'd meet at 8pm. I agreed to this, knowing that my newly pozzed hole would not be happy feeling a wrapped cock inside me and then even let the guy leave without making him cum. 

I showered and prepared my ass for him. He said he wanted to make my hole gape like on the first pictures we exchanged. I wanted to show him what true sex can be compared to the vanilla sex he had back home. 

While he was on his way, I started fingering my hole, took the dildo out of the draw and started fucking myself with it. Once something penetrates my ass it's like a switch that turns on and I became insatiable until I get seeded. 

I was looking in the draw what else I could surprise him with. I put on my leather collar, harness and then hooded myself so he will truly see what a submissive bottom looks like that wants to be used as a sex toy.

He texted me that he was close and I told him I'd have a surprise for him. I'll wait for him ass up, door open, on the bathroom floor. He told me he got an instant boner reading this and he'll be there in 5 minutes. Besides the hood, leather collar and harness, I pushed the dildo back inside me, went into position and waited until the door opened. 

Hearing the sound of the door open, knowing that a total stranger walks in and sees my slutty ass exposed like that always makes me super hard instantaneously. Even more when it is a super young guy that will explore what is true sex between men.

He took off his shoes and walked straight into the bathroom, without taking off any other clothes. I just heard a big "Wow" as he saw my ass filled with the dildo. "I have never seen a slut like that". 

He started caressing my butt, slowly touching the dildo that was locked inside my ass. He seemed a bit helpless somehow And I could truly tell he was inexperienced. But at the same time I could hear a very heavy breathing from him and gentle moaning so I knew he was fully excited about this totally new situation he was in. He grabbed the shaft of the dildo and started moving it slowly in and out. I remained in position, not making any single noise but just letting him decide what to do with me. 

He pulled the dildo all the way out, leaving my hole gaping, and pushed it back inside and repeated that several times. Then he started to become a bit more aggressive with the thrusts pushing the dildo inside in one go, trying to see my reaction. As I was still breathing like noting happened he gave the dildo an extra push to get every single inch inside my hole, remaining deep inside me and then exercising very quick movements with his hand giving me a really deep fuck with the dildo. 

I did not moan but starting breathing a bit heavier which he noticed immediately. That's when he started to truly slam the dildo inside me ass again and again, hear that plopping sound when the dildo comes out and pushing it rapidly back inside over and over again. That innocent looking boy started to become a true dominant top wanting wreck my mancunt. 

When he pulled it out all the way and noticed that my ass was fully gaping and standing open, I heard him unbuckle his pants, open the zipper and take out his cock. I had put condoms on the floor respecting his choice, but then suddenly this safe only boy placed his cock in front of my gaping hole and started getting it raw inside my freshly pozzed hole. 

It must have been just like two dogs when the male dog sees the back of the female dog and jumps straight onto her starting his quick fuck movements. My innocent boy didn't even have the time to pull down his pants, he simply opened them in that urgent need to be inside my hole. 

He told me before he wanted to save his load for the guy in the evening, but now that I already had him raw inside me, I didn't want to let him go without breeding me. I wanted his Asian seed deep inside me. So I started playing with my ass muscle to contract it from time to time giving him a true feeling of being milked. 

He moaned so much as he fucked me raw. He pushed my head onto the floor to get the best access to my hole. I started begging him to fuck me hard, use my hole and to make me his cum dump. His neg cock was simply pounding in and out of my poz hole. Being detected so recently I hadn't gotten on meds yet and my hole was truly toxic. And his neg unprotected cock was fucking inside this toxic hole, having no prep to help him. I started thinking about how he will travel through Europe potentially carrying my virus with him and fucking so many other guys. And then take it back home to Asia and even spread it there. 

As I was deep in these thoughts I suddenly heard him moan really loud, his cock rested deep inside me and then I felt his cock pulsating, flooding my poz hole with his neg seed. I could literally feel his cum flow inside me. He collapsed on my back, his cock still inside me, and I noticed he was still fully dressed and must truly just have taken out his cock to fuck me. 

As he laid on top of me, I whispered "Thank you for your seed". He then said he indeed just wanted to come to play with my hole, but when he saw me slutty like that and see my ass gaping, he just had that urge to feel my sloppy pussy with his cock. He had seen the condoms on the floor but couldn't be bothered. Instead he had this urgent animalistic need to just breed me and make me pregnant with his semen. 

Little does he know that it might not just having been him making me pregnant, but that he might have gotten something in return from me... 

• Like 13
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1