Tops decide when they'll breed you.

Tightass74

what a curious viewpoint.  I'd assume that if a boy is agreeing to get bred he wants it, and if is just doing it while not actually in the mood,  well that would not be ideal at all.  I don't actually want to fuck anyone that's not into getting fucked right then, if all they want is a load I'd suggest looking for someone else. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, find91 said:

During the fuck yes, I dislike cumdumps that try to rush you because its just a numbers game to them. I like fucking and breeding and I ain't done until I get my fill of both.

You always take the time to pleasure the man in your cunt. That's not just about the load/s he pumps inside you, but about his arousal and pleasure overall. A more aroused and well pleasured man, even before he releases his seed, will make a strong memory for him. That the journey to releasing his seed inside you was a worthy one.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, canail said:

what a curious viewpoint.  I'd assume that if a boy is agreeing to get bred he wants it, and if is just doing it while not actually in the mood,  well that would not be ideal at all.  I don't actually want to fuck anyone that's not into getting fucked right then, if all they want is a load I'd suggest looking for someone else. 

I totally agree but I understand both view points. One is a sub and the other is a bottom. Two completely different mindsets

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, find91 said:

I totally agree but I understand both view points. One is a sub and the other is a bottom. Two completely different mindsets

I find its the same for me weather the boy is collared,  a lifestyle sub or just a random fuck,  if he's not into the fuck I'd rather find someone that is. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, find91 said:

During the fuck yes, I dislike cumdumps that try to rush you because its just a numbers game to them. I like fucking and breeding and I ain't done until I get my fill of both.

4 hours ago, canail said:

Ditto both of you, from the other side.  i am not a cum slut, but a slut for a Top who needs and wants to breed me.  If a Top doesn't wan to breed me, if there isn't even a little desire there, i'll pass.  For me, the point is mutual desire.  A Tops cum represents some of His essence for me, a part of Him that He wants to leave inside of me and i want Him to leave a part of Himself inside of me... but the whole point for me is, Him inside of me, and not just physically.  i think the guys who narrow the whole profound act of sex down to cum (not to minimize the awesomeness of cum btw), are missing out on a lot.  i love hearing a Tops breathing and moans, words, then that wonderful sigh and spasm as He transfers a part of Himself from Him and into me.  And i know many Tops have a similar response to their bottoms.  If a bottom were really "just a hole," as many propose, than any hole should do... doesn't even have to be a guy, eh?  i don't think it's true, i think it's the human attached to the hole that makes the difference.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

that is what we are for. our duty as faggots and cumdumps is to be ready to be used by men whenever, wherever they want to use us and any way they want to use our bodies as human fucktoys. if a guy wants to breed me in the restroom of a McDonalds or take me down an alley and fuck me that's up to him. if he wants me to suck his cock while he's at work or sitting on a bus or standing on a street corner or in the back of a cab my duty is to get on my knees and suck his cock.

• Like 4

On 9/27/2020 at 3:05 PM, tallslenderguy said:

Ditto both of you, from the other side.  i am not a cum slut, but a slut for a Top who needs and wants to breed me.

Totally agree. This is one of the reasons I prefer a gay top to a bi or "straight" top. I want a guy in me who is thinking about me, and not fantasizing about a woman he just didn't have access to when he was currently horny.

Sure, I'm not above getting fucked by a fuck buddy or random guy who wants to just have a moment of wild sex, hell, I have needs too, but for an encounter with substance I want a guy who is focussed on using me for his pleasure. And that gets me hot as hell...

Edited by YourNoLimitsBottom
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 9/27/2020 at 7:26 AM, find91 said:

You can breed me anytime you want, as long as you want. I'm not done until YOU are done.

• Like 1

Well, I'm top and I really decide who to get pregnant and who not. But also here in my country it is complicated to fill our asses with milk because there is fear of HIV, however, my current partner at first demanded that I fuck him with a condom, but at the fourth meeting he asked me bareback and frankly I went more aggressive in my lunges on his ass, impregnating him, and since then only bareback.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1