Tops decide when they'll breed you.

Tightass74

On 9/27/2020 at 10:26 AM, find91 said:

During the fuck yes, I dislike cumdumps that try to rush you because its just a numbers game to them. I like fucking and breeding and I ain't done until I get my fill of both.

I try to never rush.  I have really good trips to Bathhouses and really slow trips.  And because of that I like to bank as much cock up my hole. Cause I may not get more if I'm too greedy for just the load. 

• Like 2

On 9/26/2020 at 8:01 PM, Tightass74 said:

I realized that tops decide when us cumslut bottom sluts will be used and bred. Whether we are horny doesn't matter. If a top says he wants to breed, I say when and where and bend over and receive his precious hopefully poz load!!!

The man should decide everything where sex is concerned, but I consider spontaneous rectum sex impractical. The cunt needs to be scrupulously clean and that takes plenty of time and planning. The fag should know exactly what's required of him and when.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

that is what we are for. our duty as faggots and cumdumps is to be ready to be used by men whenever, wherever they want to use us and any way they want to use our bodies as human fucktoys. if a guy wants to breed me in the restroom of a McDonalds or take me down an alley and fuck me that's up to him. if he wants me to suck his cock while he's at work or sitting on a bus or standing on a street corner or in the back of a cab my duty is to get on my knees and suck his cock.

Exactly, LittleCumSewer. Whenever the man wants to use our faggot cumdump holes, we must open up and take the cock and cum.

• Like 1

i have had tops breed me before but in all cases i would go home with cum running down my legs, but the top would never tell me he had just breed me. i with only find out with the feel of his cum running out of my hole down my legs. as a bottom i would not feel his seed as he came inside of me. unless he would be moaning and letting me know he just cum, but they did not say anything or make any noise i would be unaware till his seed came wheezing out of my cunt.

Guest NYCloadexchange28

It's not a numbers game for all of us, although for those who it is no judgments. For me one or two hot loads from a great long session and a nice guy(s) is the best thing.  I love being bred, and love breeding the guy whose seed is in me, and usually we both know when we're both ready to take or give what we both want in that fucking intense moment. A buddy and I swapped loads recently and we both begged each other for it. And the pigfest got more intense from that point until I left 2 days later. 

On 9/29/2020 at 7:58 AM, Tightass74 said:

Exactly, LittleCumSewer. Whenever the man wants to use our faggot cumdump holes, we must open up and take the cock and cum.

Agreed. It's fun being an easy slut for raw dick and cum. A top who wants a hole to fuck, give it to him and let him raw fuck away at it and if he wants to cum in you, he's welcomed to no questions asked. That's what our fuck-holes are for -raw dick and cum. 

Yes, tops decide when they’ll breed me- unless I decide otherwise. Is that what makes me a “bottom”, as opposed to a “faggot”?

On one level I’d love to be the kind of faggot who is always available to be of service to tops. But it’s a fantasy. I have to work.  I have to sleep. I have to eat.  I go to the gym, to maintain a body that men like to fuck: that takes time. And before I play, I have to to clean out- I can’t possibly stay clean the WHOLE time. And then I have other demands on my time: friends, family, etc.  If I’ve arranged to meet a friend for dinner, I’m not going to stand them up just because some random top needs to dump a load.

Occasionally, I will try to make time for myself where I can be a total cumdump whore, where serving men takes priority over everything else.  But it’s only the odd weekend here and there, or the occasional sex vacation.

I’d love to hear how these faggots who devote their lives entirely to servicing tops make it work: are they all independently wealthy, and don’t have to worry about how the bills get paid, etc?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

On 9/29/2020 at 10:58 AM, BottomsUp said:

We put ourselves in situations to find men who will use us and breed us but during the actual fuck, the top has control and they  themselves decide if they need a quick pump and dump or what a long sweaty session to use my hole.

exactly! faggots like us just need to let men know we are available for use whenever they want

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Occasionally, I will try to make time for myself where I can be a total cumdump whore, where serving men takes priority over everything else.  But it’s only the odd weekend here and there, or the occasional sex vacation.

Yes, for high-quality sex, the period of receptivity has to be well-defined. Only in that context is a surrender to male sexual authority meaningful and valuable.

One of the advantages of a live-in relationship is that the man can track the fag's digestion and general life schedule. His opportunities to use the cunt on demand increase greatly.

Guest takingdeepanal
46 minutes ago, FaceLoad said:

Yes, for high-quality sex, the period of receptivity has to be well-defined. Only in that context is a surrender to male sexual authority meaningful and valuable.

One of the advantages of a live-in relationship is that the man can track the fag's digestion and general life schedule. His opportunities to use the cunt on demand increase greatly.

My top wanted me to move in with him and his bf back in 2016, as their relationship has become pretty much sexless. I sadly had to decline.

20 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I’d love to hear how these faggots who devote their lives entirely to servicing tops make it work: are they all independently wealthy, and don’t have to worry about how the bills get paid, etc?

I get taken care of so I can concentrate on pleasing my tops. Over the last few years I've lived with many tops and I never had to worry about anything 

On 9/27/2020 at 5:01 AM, Tightass74 said:

I realized that tops decide when us cumslut bottom sluts will be used and bred. Whether we are horny doesn't matter. If a top says he wants to breed, I say when and where and bend over and receive his precious hopefully poz load!!!

On 9/28/2020 at 6:25 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

that is what we are for. our duty as faggots and cumdumps is to be ready to be used by men whenever, wherever they want to use us and any way they want to use our bodies as human fucktoys. if a guy wants to breed me in the restroom of a McDonalds or take me down an alley and fuck me that's up to him. if he wants me to suck his cock while he's at work or sitting on a bus or standing on a street corner or in the back of a cab my duty is to get on my knees and suck his cock.

On 9/29/2020 at 4:58 PM, BottomsUp said:

We put ourselves in situations to find men who will use us and breed us but during the actual fuck, the top has control and they  themselves decide if they need a quick pump and dump or what a long sweaty session to use my hole.

👏 all of this is true for true faggots

we "choose" to be objects for Men

i only put the " " around choose bc it doesn't really feel like a choice

we seem to need it that way