What to expect first time pissfucking

CSL

Very excited to have my first pissfuck experience coming up this week. I have an experienced water sports daddy who has offered to give me my first experience. Just wondering as a bottom what I should expect? I have a tight ass I hope he can get in me! Do tops usually start with a pissfuck? Or after they cum?   If I get a bladder full of piss will I be able to hold it and absorb it or is it something you usually expel? How pleasurable is it as a top. He’s very kinky (not his first redo)  and hosting so I’m sure he’ll have cleanup figured out. Thank you for any insight! 

• Like 1

Guest JackEdJIZZ

i took a golden enema from a Haitian top last night fully surprised by the act.   He had fucked,, then fisted my freshly fucked ass past the elbow and tickled my inner gates at length.....then after having me do atm on him.....he returned his position and filled my now gapping ass with his hot piss  took a bit (was restrained and blind fold and ball gagged out of connection other than what was happing in my ass.   the feint smell sounds and feeling of my ass getting warm (already had a major sweat going to do some of his additives to my ass and the lube.    He came amazingly close to filling me up to the rim (brim). i felt my gut distend a bit....but it really was not a negative feeling.....and the more i thought about it....the fullness and warmth and the fact he could piss nearly fully quickly morphed from question marks to a very erotic feeling   (as  eunuch my sexual responses are not mainstream0.

then he struggled to get a huges glass plug in place to retain that yellow liquid.....and eventually did but rather painfully.....then he helped me up...the 8 pound plug, near 3/4 gallon of piss, worked over rectum and general condition after a somewhat lenghty fuck session i was back on my feet and was wanting some cock.....and rid of that huge plug....

we showered and again with some painful effort the plug released and the golden shower erupted.....it was very senusal feeling by abused bowels being evacuated of the piss  very much want to feel that again.   I tried to suck him to full staff in shower, but he had to leave.....

no clue he was gonna fill me with his urine and the surprise effect was a major turn on......taking a fist to the elbow and getting filled to the top with hot piss was an extreem turn on.....have done other waters ports....but can wait to be the vessel contining his liquid waste in 7 days or so when he returns.....first time...was great....and I want it again....hope to hear others stories......and techniques to make an ass full of piss a grand experience.    would love to add to what I felt......of course he could put some cut flowers in and use me as a human vase.........also curious if what he mixed in the lube and the bumping around he did changed the sensation any the lube burned due to the mods and his piss was no doubt carrying some byproducts of the other activities he did.    if it added too the grreat experience....then I want that jar of lube EVERY TIME

Urine is full of salts as are commercial medical enermas.

If.its very strong piss even quite a small amount can act as an enerma with little advance warning.

I actually love a piss fuck session, ideally have my arse filled then piss in some one and alternate between fucking and rimming.

Its great fun but basic advice if you do in the bedroom put a waterproof matter cover on and some thing to protect the carpet between the bedroom and toilet

• Upvote 1

It's a very intense feeling. As a bottom no matter how loose your ass is it naturally clenches around the tops cock to keep the piss from leaking out. For the top that is also intense. There is also a friction caused by the piss which is not a great lubricant causing you to really connect and feel every movement whether top or bottom. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/27/2020 at 12:24 AM, CSLTX said:

Very excited to have my first pissfuck experience coming up this week. I have an experienced water sports daddy who has offered to give me my first experience. Just wondering as a bottom what I should expect? I have a tight ass I hope he can get in me! Do tops usually start with a pissfuck? Or after they cum?   If I get a bladder full of piss will I be able to hold it and absorb it or is it something you usually expel? How pleasurable is it as a top. He’s very kinky (not his first redo)  and hosting so I’m sure he’ll have cleanup figured out. Thank you for any insight! 

So how did it go? 

I got a massage in Sydney by a hot guy. The massage was awesome, and at the end he was rock hard (as was I lol) and he got me off the table and fucked me raw from behind over the table and flooded my insides with a load. Obviously he stayed hard, and while still in me with his body pressed up against mine he leaned in and kissed my neck and said he needed to piss. I said go for it. As he slowly felt my chest from behind and kissed my neck, I started to feel his warm piss fill my hole and it felt amazing. Feeling him fill my arse with his piss felt amazing and he groaned as he let it all go. In the end he slowly pulled out and like some of the other comments say, may arse clenched tight naturally and I didn't lose a drop. I held it there for a few more minutes as we made out some more then went to the shower where I had to let it go. But it really was a magical feeling and I am always up for it now 🙂 Enjoy it!

• Like 6

On 10/9/2020 at 9:11 PM, chemslut84 said:

So how did it go? 

We fucked and he bred me but he didn’t piss in me. I’ve had this happen a few times where tops had promised piss play but haven’t delivered. Itll happen soon enough I’m sure. 

19 hours ago, CSLTX said:

We fucked and he bred me but he didn’t piss in me. I’ve had this happen a few times where tops had promised piss play but haven’t delivered. Itll happen soon enough I’m sure. 

Have them drink a lot of water, liters of it. If it's a longer session, they'll definitely have to go at some point. Some tools that I've introduced to it find it easier to just do it as opposed to a fetish aspect. But treat it like a regular thing.

19 hours ago, CSLTX said:

It happened to me a few times too. The top promised more than he could deliver;(-. I am sure that you will experience your first piss fuck soon enough too.

As to how it feels, it all depends on how sensitive your rectum is.  Many guys find the burning sensation of getting booty-bumped by inserting a shard directly inside the ass very uncomfortable. Not me though, I hardly feel a thing. All I feel is just a little tingling sensation which I rather enjoy. However, since my rectum is not sensitive, I hardly feel anything when someone pisses in me ;(-.  The first time someone pissed in me, I was lying on the sling while the guy was fucking me. When I mentioned that I always wanted to get someone to piss in me. He told me that he could do that to me right now and he then stayed still with his cock still inside me for awhile. I wasn’t sure what’s going on. He eventually withdrew his cock from my ass. I asked if he has just pissed in me. He said “Didn’t you feel it? “. I didn’t want to create an awkward moment, so I said “I felt a little something”. He said “No, Actually I pissed a lot inside you!”.  I wasn’t convinced and then I tried to get down from the sling. The next thing I knew was piss was gushing out of my asshole. The guy immediately told me to lie back on the sling and stayed still. We were actually at this play party and the area was not really specifically meant for piss play. Thank goodness that he managed to find a bucket in the washroom and brought it back so that he could use it to catch most of my piss as I came down from the sling.

The only other experience I had was early this year. The guy was fucking me in my bathroom. I really tried to concentrate when he was pissing in me but I only vaguely felt something.  I wish I could feel the sensation of that warm pissing inside me filling me up but I didn’t. Despite that, I still enjoy getting pissed up in the ass.  For me, it is more a head trip. The idea of getting used by another guy and getting another guy’s fluid/DNA, be it either piss or cum inside  me, is a very intimate experience, a huge turn-on to me. 

Having my rectum filled with piss has been on my bucket list for a long time and less than a month ago I got the opportunity to find out what it was like. A young friend had said he'd like to try it too so who was I to refuse. We booked a hotel room and partied with Tina and MdMA. Big mistake as Tina dick hit us both. We enjoyed the ride and tried fisting instead. In the morning my mate was bursting and manged to get hard. I enjoyed is hard cock and reminded him to keep it in me and fill me up. To be honest it was a disappointment as I could feel a certain fullness but no real sensation. However it was horny and got me hard.

He wanted his turn and I rimmed his gorgeous hole for ages until he begged for my cock. He always gets what he desires where I am concerned and I was soon balls deep. After cumming I tried to piss. What is it about T that makes this so difficult? Eventually a slow trickle turned into a flood and I emptied my bladder inside him. He loved the experience although also said he felt very little. We had not reckoned with the fact that this was chempiss we were emptying into each other and were both soon flying again.

One side comment is that I had brought some incontinence pants to wear and we donned this and laid entwined on the bed. It was such a turn on being able to let go and fill the panys with urine from both ass and cock. I was very turned on and can't wait to try it again.

2 hours ago, JamesD50 said:

After cumming I tried to piss. What is it about T that makes this so difficult?

You have to really push sometimes to get the flow going when your dick is in somebody’s ass. But once you get the flow going, the pressure from inside and outside your dick can be sublime, like a prolonged orgasm. The T might inhibit the sensation.

18 hours ago, Matt420 said:

You have to really push sometimes to get the flow going when your dick is in somebody’s ass. But once you get the flow going, the pressure from inside and outside your dick can be sublime, like a prolonged orgasm. The T might inhibit the sensation.

You're so right. It took a while but once the stream was underway it was indeed sublime and kept going for ages. Looking forward to the next time which is planned for next week. Mmmm