What to expect first time pissfucking

CSL

1 hour ago, JamesD50 said:

You're so right. It took a while but once the stream was underway it was indeed sublime and kept going for ages. Looking forward to the next time which is planned for next week. Mmmm

Enjoy. (And I’m jealous!)

Tried to do this whilst fucking a bottom till he was gaping. The fact he was gaping so much made me even harder so just wasn't ever going to be able to piss. 

I thought I'd be able to do it during fucking but I guess you have to wait till you cum or go soft naturally.

Wish there was a step by step guide for these things 😂

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BPS0209 said:

Tried to do this whilst fucking a bottom till he was gaping. The fact he was gaping so much made me even harder so just wasn't ever going to be able to piss. 

I thought I'd be able to do it during fucking but I guess you have to wait till you cum or go soft naturally.

Wish there was a step by step guide for these things 😂

I didn't have to be soft....just waited a little while. It takes real focus but is worth the effort.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/17/2020 at 3:12 PM, CSLTX said:

We fucked and he bred me but he didn’t piss in me. I’ve had this happen a few times where tops had promised piss play but haven’t delivered. Itll happen soon enough I’m sure. 

That's to bad. There are few feelings like getting your guts filled with piss. Unlike taking a load, which you can't really feel, and drinking piss, when once you swallow, you don't really feel it either, getting your ass filled with piss is AMAZING!!! If he's a strong pisser, you can literally feel it spray your insides, and you can feel the warmth of it as it fills up your guts. Not to mention the psychological mind fuck aspect of knowing you're not only a cumdump, but you are literally also a toilet for your top to use.

It is hard to find the right guy, but keep searching, IT'S WORTH IT!!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 10/20/2020 at 7:28 AM, JamesD50 said:

Having my rectum filled with piss has been on my bucket list for a long time and less than a month ago I got the opportunity to find out what it was like. A young friend had said he'd like to try it too so who was I to refuse. We booked a hotel room and partied with Tina and MdMA. Big mistake as Tina dick hit us both. We enjoyed the ride and tried fisting instead. In the morning my mate was bursting and manged to get hard. I enjoyed is hard cock and reminded him to keep it in me and fill me up. To be honest it was a disappointment as I could feel a certain fullness but no real sensation. However it was horny and got me hard.

He wanted his turn and I rimmed his gorgeous hole for ages until he begged for my cock. He always gets what he desires where I am concerned and I was soon balls deep. After cumming I tried to piss. What is it about T that makes this so difficult? Eventually a slow trickle turned into a flood and I emptied my bladder inside him. He loved the experience although also said he felt very little. We had not reckoned with the fact that this was chempiss we were emptying into each other and were both soon flying again.

One side comment is that I had brought some incontinence pants to wear and we donned this and laid entwined on the bed. It was such a turn on being able to let go and fill the panys with urine from both ass and cock. I was very turned on and can't wait to try it again.

This is an experience-based opinion rather than a medical one, but this is what I've found:

It's a combination of both the elevation in blood pressure causing a decrease in blood pressure near your bladder and the mind set that as a bottom your dick is totally irrelevant. As you also need water to help you urinate, the fact that you may not have rehydrated during your session can have a LOT to do with it (the sweat you produce to try to get rid of what is a toxin also diverts water from your system). Once you start pissing, though, your mindset that you actually have a cock (and I bet it's one that I'd love to deepthroat!) actually comes back, then it's literally "go with the flow (into a hole or bottled for later enjoyment!)".

I have been lucky enough to get this a couple times. If i get it before a fucking it I wild. The last time I got it was from a guy that pissed in me first, I felt the warm bloating in my guts. When he was about done he was flexing his cock to get every drop in me. That felt wild. When he started fucking be a little came out and I could feel and hear the sloshing deep in my guts. It was wild. He went deep when he came. Pushing the piss a little deeper and depositing his load .  I was starting to feel uncomfortable cramps and pressure before he came. He knew and said that abpiss pig needs to feel that. Hevstayed in me after to make sure I knew what he did. 

We haven't gotten together again due to covid and other scheduling issues but be wants to put enhanced piss in my guts next time. I think I know what he is talking about

• 5 months later...
On 11/13/2021 at 5:28 PM, top35ws said:

I have swallowed my own urine after pissing inside an ass, the hottest thing I have ever done.

That sounds hot, I like getting rimmed. Had it once after a guy plowed me, totally different feeling, it was great. I can't image what it would feel like someone sucking on the hole trying to get cum and piss out of me.

On 11/15/2021 at 4:05 PM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Eso suena caliente, me gusta que me monten. Lo tuve una vez después de que un tipo me golpeara, un sentimiento totalmente diferente, fue genial. No puedo imaginarme cómo se sentiría alguien chupando el agujero tratando de sacarme semen y orinar.

It has been the hottest thing I have done, the guy took my cock deeply, I can urinate with his cock almost hard, so he could hold my urine inside because it was very deep, half an hour later I was swallowing and his urine came out little by little from the ass to my mouth so that I had time to swallow everything.

Edited by top35ws
It has been the hottest thing I have ever done, the guy took my cock deeply, I can urinate with my cock almost hard, so he could hold my urine inside because it was very deep, half an hour later I was swallowing and his urine came out little by little fro

• 1 year later...
On 10/21/2020 at 1:05 PM, JamesD50 said:

Lol. It took me two years to find a willing partnerbut it  was sl well worth the wait. He's very sleazy.

My colon won't hold much, sadly. I keep having to have him pull out and drink the rest.  Not that I mind.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/10/2020 at 12:17 AM, Talurim said:

fucked me raw from behind over the table and flooded my insides with a load. Obviously he stayed hard, and while still in me with his body pressed up against mine he leaned in and kissed my neck and said he needed to piss. I said go for it.

This is so hot. I'd love to suck hard a guy needing to piss, then ride him or take him doggy until he cums, and then once that post-cum excitement wears off he is over the edge needing to piss, and he fills me up. I love messy nasty sex.

• Upvote 1

On 1/24/2024 at 8:04 PM, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

This is so hot. I'd love to suck hard a guy needing to piss, then ride him or take him doggy until he cums, and then once that post-cum excitement wears off he is over the edge needing to piss, and he fills me up. I love messy nasty sex.

I so agree with you!!🏆

I love as the top is pumping then explodes and don't pull out. He just stops and doesn't move then all of a sudden i feel a warm feeling and dripping down to my balls.  Feels sooo good!!!🔥🔥🔥